Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 14, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
We use Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) as a platform for our students to interact with the Jenzabar database. Students can log in to the web interface to register for classes, view grades, and view bills. We have been able to customize the format of the page to suit our school colors and style. We also have links to other internal resources that do not belong on the platform.
- Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) is good at interacting with the Jenzabar database.
- Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) can integrate with Active Directory to allow for one set of credentials and also has its own credential management system for local accounts to be created.
- Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) will display grades as soon as they are entered into the Jenzabar database.
- There is some slowness when a large number of consecutive connections happen at the same time during online registration.
Any school that has Jenzabar database as their CRM will benefit from having Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) also included in the environment. Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) gives a reasonable interface to present the information stored in the database to the student and also gives the student the ability to register and change their courses online.Also, with bills being online, you don't have to print and mail the bills out to students.
Read this authenticated review
Support is generally very helpful. There are some support staff that really try to go the extra mile and help with solving the problem you have, not just answering your initial question. If you don't understand a feature that is offered in the Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) environment, they also have a portal with on-demand webinars/courses that you can watch to get a better idea of offerings at your own base.
September 07, 2016
Score 5 out of 10
JICS is used across our entire organization as our enterprise data management system. Every office uses Jenzabar in some way, shape, or form. It holds all relevant data for the College.
- JICS is successful in presenting a user-friendly interface that allows less experienced users to manage data in a meaningful way.
- JICS assures all departments are using the same data.
- JICS is willing to listen to customers regarding feature requests and needed updates.
- Jenzabar is unwilling to work with other companies to integrate information across multiple platforms.
- The quality of JICS is contingent upon appropriate use and entry by those on campus. While not a limitation to JICS itself, there seems to be more problems with JICS in this regard than I have noticed on other campuses with other platforms.
- JICS is typically behind on the times. Features it adds today were commonplace for others much earlier.
Read this authenticated review
JICS is well suited for schools that have long-used Jenzabar products or are looking for a stripped down, direct data management system. If someone is seeking innovation or the latest in features and technology, I do not believe they would be as pleased with JICS. It's a bare bones system alternative.
Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS)?
Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution was a cloud-based ERP solution for university process management. Jenzabar now offers Jenzabar ONE as their higher ed solution.
Categories: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) Integrations
Jenzabar Internet Campus Solution (JICS) Technical Details