Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Rider, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Rider includes 2500+ live code inspections, context actions and refactorings provided by ReSharper, and is combined with IntelliJ Platform’s IDE feature set. Though viewable as feature heavy, the vendor states that Rider is fast and responsive.
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Improve agility of development.
- Writing clearer C# code based on refactoring suggestions
- Avoiding some obscure bugs that Rider has flagged in the IDE that would have taken a lot of time and effort to find and fix through testing
- Cost of licenses, though the benefits outweigh the costs
- The license cost per developer allows for some savings.
- Very positive impact for projects migrating from Java to .NET.
- Development experience led to faster development times due to better performance, well worth the licence cost.
- Their performance profilers that are built into Rider saved us hours upon hours of manpower tracking down memory and speed issues with our code. Highly recommended!