JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable) Reviews

1 Rating

January 18, 2017
Bhargav Nanekalva | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm a sole Engineer and Developer for the project so it is important for me to have system that let's me automatically deploy code as soon as I test and push code to BitBucket. This was easily solved with Shippable CI where it automates the build and deploy process for me.
  • I like the build speed as it is based on Docker and speed saves you time to test and deploy your apps
  • Shippable uses a superset syntax for TravisCI and hence your TravisCI build config will work and you use the extra bits shippable build features
  • Webhooks integration with BitBucket for reporting build status which posted by BitBucket to Slack.
  • Sometimes builds hang-on at node provisioning step and it generally takes a long time to complete this step.
  • There were intermittent service downtimes.
  • Shippable used to have frequent issues with authentication and used to keep me away from logging in and this happened several times but their support team resolves most of the issues promptly.
I was previously using CodeShip CI and configuration is completely done on their web dashboard via GUI which is a downer since if I need to make any changes to my CI infrastructure I need to visit their website and make changes. On the other hand Shippable makes this super easy by letting us keep a Shippable configuration file in root of the project.

I use Docker for my deployments and this let's me configure and control the server however I want. Shippable stands between my codebase and server making the deployments look really simple.
Read Bhargav Nanekalva's full review

JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable) Scorecard Summary

What is JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable)?

JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable, acquired by JFrog Feb 2019) is a build automation tool designed to provide simple continuous delivery.

JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable) Video

JFrog Pipelines Key Features

JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable) Technical Details

What is JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable)?

What are JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable)'s top competitors?

Jenkins, CircleCI, and Bamboo are common alternatives for JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable).

Who uses JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable)?

The most common users of JFrog Pipelines (formerly Shippable) are from Small Businesses and the Internet industry.