Organize and prioritize service tickets (78)
Service-level management (71)
Change requests repository (67)
Self-service tools (72)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Custom reporting
- Supported: Self-service Help Center
- Supported: Automation rules
- Supported: ITIL-certified
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Pre-built workflows
- Supported: SLA's
- Supported: CSAT reporting
- Supported: Asset management integration
Watch Jira Service Desk is the only service desk software that IT and service teams actually like to use. Built on the Jira platform, Jira Service Desk delivers an effortless service experience and adapts to your needs, with set up time and pricing at a fraction of competitors. Find out why 20,000+ customers trust Jira Service Desk at http://www.atlassian.com/service-desk
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Korean, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Vietnamese|
- Visibility for the entire team by logging the requests in a central repository
- Tracking of issues and response time to client has been improved
- Automated ticket routing enables user to take up tasks instantly
- Quick reports
- Easy and accurate management of task
- Makes life easier
- Its definitely great Project Management tool for Agile Projects and Worth the Investment as it takes out a lot of Project Management issues.
- It solves a lot of my issue's on tracking issues/Stories, Dashboard, detailed Insights, etc as my role mostly would be Project Management/Business Analyst
- The Mobile Version of Jira App needs better improvement inline with the Desktop one.
- Very effective way to manage and track issues with visibility to stake holders
- Quicker resolution time due to great workflow and communication at no extra effort from people
- Great reporting.
- Ability to generate immediate feedback after a ticket is closed.
- Great ROI.
- Improved service agent productivity
- Better tracking of ticket/problem resolution
- Customer satisfaction rating from reporting parties has increased 20% in first 3 months
- Better understanding of our project development
- Better project prioritization
- Better vision of our department achievements
- More time to work
- Less issues with computers
- Selling issues
- CRM management
- Yes, it helps business to complete work and is reliable for changes.
- It’s easy to integrate Jira Service Management with other platforms, which help in faster processing.
- It's easy to track work and task with Jira Service Management.
- It gives a high-value estimation for the project and helps them to plan on various parameters.
- Increase in productivity of the team.
- Wide variety of features.
- Organized way of assigning tasks and deadlines.
- Easy to handle projects.
- Take less time to solve problems.
- Multiple problems at same time.
- Remember your work.
- For me, SLA Metrics Management helps us a lot in monitoring our response, workaround, and resolution time.
- We can create our own JQL queries according to the projects we support.
- There is also an option based on language you prefer, for example you can choose French or English.
- We use this product every day. It has brought a positive ROI.
- Jira has increased productivity and reduced the number of status meetings needed to track a project.
- Time-tracking has become much easier.
- Reduced instances of lost or incomplete work requests
- Raised visibility of systemic issues needing attention at a more preventative level
- Ticket resolution time dropped by 40% by one of the clients a) because it was suddenly measured and b) the benchmarks were set realistically for each position in the workflow - basically, one can calculate a 40% decrease of required service desk capacity before and after service desk was introduced.
- Classification of tickets brings transparency in how many tickets relate to what topic and which priority was attributed by the user (or later up or downgraded), it helps to plan resources way better than without using such reports. Suddenly one can see that a significant portion of service desk tasks are not related to the core business or should be resolved, e.g. in the self-service portal. Jira SD helps to build a business case for this.
- It was a little expensive but the team got pretty agile using it.
- There are a few add-ons that are a bit confusing but adding them really expands the uses of the product.
- Enables strong collaboration resulting in quicker resolution times
- Improved workflow
- Effective bug reporting
- Definitely ROI
- Quicker turn around time for both End User and IT department
- IT support performance can be increased by 200%, as dashboards and reports make the effectiveness and efficiency of IT staff transparent.
- More transparency into company process health.
- More ownership/accountability across the company.
- Better workflow.
- Effective bug reporting tool.
- It has helped us to prioritize and deploy faster, increasing ROI
- Price is a bit high, increasing costs