Jive Hosted VoIP Reviews

James E. Heyward | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2020

Cloud PBX with no Jive!

We are using Jive as our corporate phone system across the entire organization. Previously we tried different VOIP solutions to accommodate our completely remote staff, but none of those systems gave us the corporate options like extensions that we need.
  • Multi-platform.
  • Call transfers.
  • SMS/text is still in beta.
  • Continue to improve the mobile app.
Jive Hosted is excellent in a small business environment, where the staff is mobile or remote. Although the mobile application can still be improved, it is one of the more stable apps I have encountered. I don't think Jive would work well in a call center application.
Read James E. Heyward's full review
Sam Kemp | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 28, 2020

If you don't need the mobile app look no further, Jive is the cloud VOIP solution for you

Jive is being used across our entire company. Since we have multiple sites and remote users, having a cloud based phone system is critical for mobility.
  • Dial Plan - This is the best part of the system. Its easy and very powerful. Creating an IVR has never been that simple in any phone system.
  • Faxes - the system for faxes is simplistic but it's also at no additional cost and anyone can have a fax.
  • Mobile App - This is the worst part of the system. It barely answers phone calls, crashes, loses its registration and drops off call queues. I can't tell you how bad that app is.
Until they get their mobile app fixed I would not recommend any company use it for the purposes of mobility. However if you need a cheap, easy to manage phone system and enjoy traditional phones this is fantastic.
Read Sam Kemp's full review
Angela Gilliland | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Be remote anywhere!

To answer calls from clients, vendors, and contractors. It allows us to direct calls to the correct department for faster responses, as well as to answer the calls when we are out of the office.
  • Mobile, so we can take it anywhere.
  • Able to accept and send a fax by email.
  • App could be better.
Our office was down for repairs and we were able to use our phones remotely without interrupting our business.
Read Angela Gilliland's full review
Joseph Rumolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 17, 2020

New User, but customer support is supremely helpful

The entire organization uses it, it addresses long distance issues.
  • Connectivity
  • Quality
  • Support communication
  • User interface could be better
  • Phone support could be wider, maybe?
  • Sometimes provisioning phones is painful, more of an industry issue.
If you are a medium-sized company looking to up your VoIP game, Jive is for you. If you are smaller, it may feel expensive.
Read Joseph Rumolo's full review
Ellwood Howard | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 05, 2020

A bit of a learning curve but we'll worth it

Jive Hosted VoIP is currently being used at Great Basin Tax and allows me to have professional PBX style customer experience for an affordable price. They gave me a two-line phone and cloud PBX, and I've used the cell phone app multiple times. I believe in a great customer experience. The PBX front end gives me a professional look, and the app allows me to answer calls on the go. Great!
  • Custom call routing
  • Cell phone app
  • Virtual fax
  • GoToMeeting video conferencing
  • When you dial a number in the Jive for Windows console Is like to have the option to transfer it to my desk phone.
  • Figuring out where to go to accomplish a task can be intimidating. It took me an hour to figure out where to go to override my phone schedule. The ability to override the office hours schedule on the fly when you're expecting a call off-hours would be best. A star or pound code would do it.
As a small business owner, it's great to have that big guys feel for my clients rather than an answering machine.
Read Ellwood Howard's full review
January 28, 2020

Great system for businesses of all sizes

All of our calls run through Jive. We have 25 handsets, and the beautiful thing about this system is that it works smoothly with deskphones, mobile app, and on laptops via soft phone. This system is extremely well thought-out, and great for people who only occasionally take calls to people who live on the phone. As part of our package, we had GoToMeeting as well, so people in our org who need video calls have that as well.
  • Device agnostic
  • Desk phone integration
  • The text messaging is weak. No multi-department functionality. No MMS. No other messaging channels, such as Messenger, live chat, or Twitter DM
  • No integrations with Omni-channel messengers, which means juggling multiple windows
Small businesses that need handsets will like this system. A lot of systems have to dogleg handsets into soft phones, where Jive supports handsets natively. Scalable and modular, so large organizations that primarily use soft phones will be right at home with Jive as well.
January 21, 2020

A great solution for people on the go.

We use desktop phones, soft phones, and the smartphone app. Jive Hosted VoIP allows our engineers to be more mobile and still answer help desk / client calls.
  • Mobility
  • Flexibility
  • The smartphone app is buggy sometimes.
  • It's VoIP so, there are issues with spotty internet.
Small to medium sized MSPs would benefit from the multiple platforms in which they can use the Jive Hosted VoIP service. I would not recommend it for mission critical services like security, law enforcement, or emergency services. I would think that would be a limitation of VoIP in general, not specific to this solution.
October 22, 2019

A very good VoIP host. Recommended 100 times.

We have a Sales Team and we configured every single line on different dial-up plans, they work great and we've been able to organize the call flow in a better way based on what used. Recommended 100%.
  • Dial Plans. A HUGE amount of options to choose, very good options and you can do pretty much everything you want with the call flow and ring groups.
  • Jive web. Helps a lot to set extensions in places that we don't have phones. Perfect for warehouses or deposits.
  • Jive phone app. It helps me keep connected with all my team with no need to be at the office. They can contact me everywhere at any time.
  • Phone presence. I don't like the idea of using 2 lines to have the "presence" mode active, I wish I could check what my workers are doing and why they're not answering some calls.
  • Customizable ring groups. Not all ring groups should ring in the same way. We should have an option like adding 1 extension at a time but keep ringing on the last one. Random ringing, etc.
It's perfect for almost every company. I would like to say that this host is very good and it gives us all the features that we need. There's always room for improvement, but so far, so good.
January 29, 2020

Convenience wherever you are.

It's our main phone service for our company.
  • Your phone book is able to be seen by everyone that has access.
  • You can easily switch your assigned phone numbers around.
  • If you don't save your assigned numbers online it will erase them from the base phone.
If you're running your own company it's good to have access to all your phone settings even if you're not in front of the phone base, so that you can switch your voicemail messages or forward your calls.
Sarah Pratt | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 05, 2019

Why settle for less when you can have the BEST!

Everyone within our firm is using Jive VoIP. We never have to worry about dropped calls (unless the internet is down due to weather or such), we have seamless and easy integration with our phone systems, and our marketing team can even successfully track our calls. Cost is a huge factor for small businesses and the product and services received are not only affordable, but exceed our expectations. Using Jive gives us the ability to connect with our callers and clients at any time, day or night with the app. Being accessible to clients and potential clients sets us above the rest, and we could not do it without Jive.
  • Customer service is outstanding! They are always knowledgable, trustworthy, and make sure to take care of all of your needs; whether it's resending an invoice for records, trouble shooting an issue, or adding services, they make sure they listen, resolve, and think forward for their customers.
  • Price is exceptional for the services we receive; there is no comparison to the price for other similar services and I can attest to that as we've attempted to use multiple companies and Jive is the only one that worked for us while saving us money!
  • Technical Support- Some of us in the office are not very technical savvy. Any time there is an issue they make sure to get it resolved; and they don't make us feel less than for our lack of knowledge. It's nice to be treated with respect when you need help with something you don't understand. It's even better to be confident that you are speaking with an expert who will quickly and efficiently resolve the issue.
  • PBX portal is a bit bulky; there are a lot of links but not always the most intuitive. That said, customer service is great about helping to navigate and change it if anything is needed.
  • When I call they always ask me for the ticket number first. It would be good if they could ask if I have opened a ticket or need to open one. Conversations can be a bit lengthy trying to explain what I'm needing to do.
We have a third-party marketing team who tracks our calls, and records incoming calls based on the internet number the potential client is calling from - there have been zero issues with call quality or anything like that. It's fantastic that two separate companies can do what they need to do while still getting quality for an affordable price.

App is fantastic, we LOVE that we can answer the phone anytime and anyplace!
Read Sarah Pratt's full review
Deborah Shapiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 08, 2019

Jive is truly MY JAM!

Jive Hosted VoIP is the telephone system in use here at C.A. Goldberg, PLLC. I have used many other phone systems but have found Jive to be the most user friendly and have a really awesome support staff. Instead of having to have technical support in house, we can easily add or remove phones, have moved offices with no loss of phone connectivity, have implemented the 'Follow Me' functionality for key employees, set up new equipment for conference calling, SO easily designed and developed an auto attendant process with the help of Jive support personnel - all with having little to know real phone technical expertise.
  • Jive Customer Service is exceptional - you get to a knowledgeable representative quickly and they stay with you until the issue is resolved. If there is a reason for them to call you back, they actually do!
  • Online Knowledge based support - if you have a question regarding how to do something, just google it! For example, "How do I set up a schedule in Jive"? And, presto, the link to the documentation pops up. They have helpful videos and, if you still can't figure out, live help is always available.
  • RELIABILITY - Jive is up and at 'em 24/7, which is crucial in our service based business.
  • Jive has exceedingly robust reporting - when we need to track calls, productivity, etc. - we can get it from our reporting.
  • So far, I have not seen any lack in the Jive functionality, perhaps because our needs are fairly basic. One thing that would be nice is to be able to assign multiple people to get emails for voicemail from a single extension. That is, instead of just sending email to the extensions user or one email address, I would like to be able to have the ability to send to several.
Jive Hosted VoIP has been extremely well suited for our office as it is an extremely cost effective way for us to implement an extremely robust system. Even when we had remote personnel working, we were able to just ship them a phone, have them plug in, and it was as if they were just sitting in the office next door. Again, Jive makes management of the phone system so very easy.

If we were a much larger shop and had the need for our own technical staff AND were already wired for phones, there might be a scenario where long term there might be less expensive option than Jive Hosted VoIP. But this meets our needs perfectly!
Read Deborah Shapiro's full review
Michael Prodywus | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2019

Jive delivered a easy and stable solution.

We are using Jive as our main corporate phone system. Further, we utilized Jive partner Nice-Incontact to utilize a best in breed contact center for our customer service department. Our previous VoIP provider had many outages both at the data center and with the dedicated data lines, they were using to provide service. When we moved to Jive we utilized our primary and backup internet lines which have very few problems so we have fewer outages there. Also, Jive as a service very rarely has an outage and if there are they are brief. One unexpected benefit we have realized with Jive is that we are spending less time managing our phone system since changes are quick and easy in the web interface instead of multiple long calls as with the previous provider.
  • Management
  • Setup
  • Stability
  • Confusing branding. There is Jive and GotoConnect.
  • Old admin interface randomly shows up when navigating.
  • Faxes use a weird authentication code in the subject instead of whitelisting emails.
Jive can work in a very small business up to a very large corporation. Since it can partner with Nice-Incontact you can get a very robust contact center, but Jive also has a less robust one available directly from them that can work in most cases. If you are not comfortable managing your own phone system through a web interface you may want to look for a more highly managed phone system from another provider.
Read Michael Prodywus's full review
David Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Very Happy With Jive

We use Jive for our phone system. We have had no issues or problems with it. The feature I most like is that you can receive voice messages that are left by callers to the office by checking email no matter where in the world you are at the moment (as long as you have email access of course). You always know right away when someone has left a voicemail. This means that I can respond right away if need be. The system is set up so that callers can directly reach anyone in the office at their own personal extension and the administrative functions (billing and deleting messages, etc.) are very easy to do. The support staff has always been responsive and helpful whenever we have had any questions (as noted, we have had no negative issues at all in the 1-year or so that we have had the service). Our firm is very pleased.
  • As noted, their customer support is very responsive and helpful. Very nice and friendly people.
  • Nothing to add negatively as we have no complaints and have had no problems with the service.
If I am on vacation I can always keep track of phone calls so there is never an overload of messages to return once back in the office.
Read David Carter's full review
S David Green | TrustRadius Reviewer

Jive Hosted VoIP - simply the best

We replaced our landline phone system with Jive. We have multiple physical locations and Jive has allowed us to be more connected, more productive and a seamless interface for our customers. Being able to transfer calls from office to office is so much cleaner than having to ask a client to hang up and call our other office's number. Also, allowing us to have an auto attendant, voicemail per user, e-faxes are all huge benefits for a very reasonable monthly price.
  • Multiple office connection
  • Very Robust Auto attendant
  • e-voicemail and e-fax
  • We honestly haven't found too many issues - we have some slight connectivity issues, but that is due to poor internet service and not Jive.
Well suited: multiple offices, need for auto attendant, a company that has a lot of calls and limited customer support staff.
Read S David Green's full review
Charles Patterson TSCM | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 03, 2019

Best programming features and call routing available

We are a very small business and have phones at 2 locations. I manage other Jive users for other companies as well. Some with multiple locations throughout the U.S. The most significant feature is being able to easily manage call flow for incoming calls. The Jive Dial Plans are phenomenal.
  • The Jive dial plans for incoming calls. This allows extreme flexibility. I used to program digital PBX systems and only dreamed of the flexibility offered by the Jive drag and drop dial plans.
  • All features are easily accessible in the admin web portal, and there is no additional cost for most features that other providers charge for, such as call queues and conference rooms.
  • SMS messages - This still needs some work, but in this age, many people assume they can text you back at whatever number you called from, not realizing you may have called from the office phone. Now when I get a text mistakenly sent to my office number I can still respond.
  • Keep working on developing SMS capability.
  • Keep working on the Jive mobile app. It has improved greatly over the years but still needs improvement.
  • Need different or flexible ring tones.
  • Get all the admin portals standardized. It's still a bit confusing.
  • Add better admin restrictions. There are many situations where someone may need certain admin capability but not others. To have only super admin and admin is not good enough.
  • Everyone with admin capability can activate call monitoring and listen in on others' calls which makes this a less secure platform. I cannot recommend Jive for customers with serious privacy needs. They need to have a way to limit certain destructive or dangerous features yet allow other admin type access.
  • International calling, at least a year ago, was not very reliable. I hope that has improved.
Well suited:
  • Businesses with multiple locations that need to talk with each other and connect calls amongst each other.
  • Businesses where employees care about getting voicemail as email, calls transferred to cell phones, and web portal access. If the employees don't care or do not need an active "phone life" then it may not help them.
  • Companies that want phone numbers in other areas or who want to keep their numbers when they move. Regular phone companies and cable companies are restricted from moving phone numbers to other central office areas. Once a number is ported into Jive VoIP, it has portability and can be sent to any location.
  • Any company where most employees are constantly on the phone. It becomes very cost-effective.

Less appropriate:
  • A company with just one or two phone lines and perhaps lots of extensions - and do not need any above features. Not cost-effective.
  • A company that can't figure out how to transfer phone calls among extensions.
Read Charles Patterson TSCM's full review
Jerry Tambayong | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2019

JIVE will jazz up your company!

We switched from a conventional copper line phone system by Verizon to Jive about 2 years ago. We were looking at several options and JIVE was the one we picked, and it was the correct one. We reduced about 40% of our monthly bill and we gain full control of the robust backend of the phone system. We can easily do custom messages, change around auto attendant settings, cloud voicemail system that is accessible anywhere, and many more features that our copper line system was not able to nearly provide. The mobile app is the cherry on top. Great knowledgeable customer service/tech supports staff. We have '0' unfixable issues.
  • Backend admin control panel is robust.
  • Mobile and desktop apps are well designed and very useful, especially for remote staff. Available in Windows, OSX, iOS as well as Android platform.
  • Great customer service and tech support.
  • 2 years, '0' down time caused by Jive, always ISP's issues.
  • Send your IT guy/girl home! You can do this yourself! Yes, it is that easy!
  • Mobile app's features/GUI can be polished a bit. Ability to add quick dial buttons would be great.
Perfect for companies located in the area with fast download and upload speed. We are at 70mbs up/down Frontier Vios and it has been working great!
Read Jerry Tambayong's full review
Jerry Hunsberger | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 15, 2019

Jive provides unbeatable value and excellent support

We use Jive for our company phone system.
  • Virtual phone system
  • GoToMeeting online meetings
  • Business SMS
  • Call control from my Plantronics headset. Can't even hang up the phone with it.
  • I'd like the ability to make mobile phone calls without using data. Jive said it can't be done, but the RingCentral mobile app does that.
  • SMS interface is not very intuitive.
Great for SMB virtual phone systems. Also, great for having multiple phone numbers in other geographic areas.
Read Jerry Hunsberger's full review
Kevin White | TrustRadius Reviewer

Kevin's review of Jive

IT's our phone system. We also use the conference and cloud voicemail features.
  • Ease of set up
  • Competitive cost
  • Customer service: there is always someone readily available to assist when needed.
  • The administrative website is hard to figure out. "onjive.com"
Easy to use once set up. Easy to teach users how to use. Good value and many features for the cost. I find the remote, cloud voicemail more challenging to use than other systems as there is no app available.
Read Kevin White's full review
Jaime Kamps-Duac | TrustRadius Reviewer

Jive is easy to use!

Jive is used only in the Client Relations department for my company. We utilize it for contacting new clients.
  • Call quality is high compared to other options
  • Price for value of service
  • Connection when first loading page is slow.
  • At times, after hanging up a call, Jive will auto-dial the same number.
  • Would like it to have faster processing when using pages.
It's well suited for calling clients and having a strong connection when on the phone. Is a better quality than Google Voice, which is what we were previously using.
Read Jaime Kamps-Duac's full review
Becky Bergene | TrustRadius Reviewer

Bar None! Jive Rocks!

Jive is a great addition to our office systems. Customer service is fantastic. Calls are clear and setup and customer portal are easy to use. LOVE this company! Jive goes above and beyond to help integrate their services with your office. E-FAX and phones are great!
  • Excellent customer service
  • Clear call quality
  • Great customer portal
  • More training on the mobile application.
Jive works great for our dental office. Great call quality and service.
Read Becky Bergene's full review
Cina Martinez | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 15, 2019

Go with Jive: you won't be disappointed!

We use Jive and love how user-friendly it is. We love the fact that Jive can be used on the desk phone, on the computer with a soft phone or as an application on our cell phones. If we are not able to make it into the office, that's no problem—using the app on our cell solves that problem.
  • If we need to make any changes to the dial plan (call routes), it is very easy to do in the portal.
  • If we need to make changes to the schedule, it is very easy to do in the portal.
  • If we don't have access to the portal, we can always call directly to Jive and one of the reps is able to help us with the changes we need done.
  • You also get GoToMeeting with your Jive seat at no additional cost—this is a huge cost saver. The money that you spend and everything that you get with Jive is a definite "positive" about being with Jive.
  • We transfer a lot of calls: being able to monitor the status of our co-workers saves us a lot of 'checking' calls. We see that someone is on a call so we can always transfer the new caller directly to someone's voicemail.
  • With Jive, you can use one number for voice/fax/texting—that's very convenient!
  • Sometimes Jive will make improvements to their portal, but they don't always tell you about it.
If you want a phone system that can work with you and change with you, and NOT pay a lot for it, Jive is definitely a good solution. If you want to be able to work from home, or take a call on your cell, or make a call from your cell (but your caller will see your work number, not your cell number), then Jive a is a good solution.
Read Cina Martinez's full review
Carlos Bojorquez-Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 15, 2019

Great company for those looking for VoIP

Nice VoIP services are being used by the entire organization. We currently have 4 phones stationed at each desk and will soon be implementing a speakerphone in our conference room. So far, the benefits have been amazing. We no longer have calls with low volume or static background noise. The service is much cheaper than traditional landlines and way easier to use. I love the web interface which allows user management, voicemail set up, and call scheduling.
  • Customer service is excellent.
  • Online user interface for profile management, call scheduling, and much more is easy to navigate and use.
  • Easy to use products. The phones are pretty self-explanatory and installing them takes 5 seconds. The instructions are perfectly clear.
  • The online user interface lags at times but it doesn't slow work down. I've only had 6 months of Jive experience and have yet to find a major flaw.
With today's digital infrastructure, VoIP is the way to go. Jive knows the terrain well and their customer service is knowledgeable and eager to help.
Read Carlos Bojorquez-Murphy's full review
Ana Lucia Herrera McCoskey | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 15, 2019

It works! Make sure your internet connection is good!

I have been using Jive for about 3 months. They provide online phone services. I like the price, the number of tools, and customer service. I do not like: Sometimes the app disconnects from the internet and I do not hear the call (I am using my cell only at this point).
  • Sends an email with voicemails so I can make sure to reply ASAP.
  • Customer service! Each time I have called, agents have been super nice, patient and helpful.
  • I was able to answer a call when in Guatemala.
  • When I picked up a call in Guatemala, the call would fall constantly. I was able to talk a little but it was a difficult connection.
  • The app seems to have some bugs that make it log out randomly.
  • For some reason, sometimes in the app, it is hard to “hang up”, the call stays on even after pushing “end call.”
Good for small companies that need flexibility and affordability. It has voicemail setups, allows us to have different extensions, saves voicemails, etc. I have not been able to use all the options and tools yet. But there are many positive options.
Read Ana Lucia Herrera McCoskey's full review
Logan Wiser | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 15, 2019

Jive is a great solution for us

Jive is great. We have about 30 users who take and make calls all day long. There is almost never an issue with it, and when there is it is solved quickly by them. It is used organization-wide. The bulk of our jobs are done on the phone so having a reliable service is important.
  • Reliable - little to no down time. And very few dropped calls.
  • Easy to Manage - the PBX is easy to set up and making changes to other features is easy.
  • Customer Support- everytime I have had an issue their customer support has always been quick to help.
  • Nothing I can think of really
Can't really think of a scenario where it isn't useful. Maybe if a company makes few phone calls.
Read Logan Wiser's full review
Cathy Macchietto | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 08, 2019

We Love Jive!

We use Jive Hosted VoIP as our phone communication provider and internet fax provider for the entire office. It simplifies the faxing process, as faxes received come straight into our e-mails. The Jive app on our mobile phones for when we are out of the office is great - no more forwarding calls. Calls come straight to my cell phone - which also has an added bonus where I can turn that feature off, but still receive the notifications of the calls on my cell. I love it!
  • Voicemails are sent to our e-mails, phones and cell phones. We will be notified via the app on our cell phones if we are not in the office and can retrieve them from wherever we are!
  • Pricing. Love it. Very streamlined and straight forward.
  • Customer service is great. They keep a ticket open until we say to close it.
  • Onboarding was so easy with Jive. Their person logged right into my computer screen and we both were involved. I got to see how it is done (which by the way, is super cool). Everything was done in one simple session. Yes, it took over an hour, but it was done in one.
  • Faxing. Currently faxing can only come into one e-mail address. To work around that issue, we created a new e-mail just for the incoming Jive faxes, and then that e-mail was set to forward to all e-mail addresses in the office.
Jive Hosted VoIP is perfect for my office. We love it. I have been on VoIP for over 8 years now and had some bad experiences with our previous VoIP providers promising things they could not deliver on. With Jive, we are able to have a live person answer our phones versus an auto attendant. Since we were already on VoIP previously, Jive was able to work with us to allow us to use our existing phones and phone hardware, thereby saving us money on the conversion. We were concerned we would have to buy all new hardware. In the end, conversion costs came out to $0. They even gave us the first 2 months of service free! Jive has delivered on everything it has promised. Thank you Jive!
Read Cathy Macchietto's full review

Hosted PBX (47)
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (36)
User templates (38)
Call reports (46)
Directory of employee names (48)
Answering rules (50)
Instant messaging (4)
4.4
Mobile app for iOS (36)
6.6
Mobile app for Android (32)
6.7

About Jive Hosted VoIP

Jive by LogMeIn provides cloud-based phone systems and Unified Communications services (Voice, Video, and Contact Center). The vendor states that Jive’s customers include high-growth businesses and public sector institutions needing a scalable platform that is flexible and more cost-effective than legacy systems. Jive’s cloud architecture is built to provide an integrated, seamless experience with richer context and more efficient connections between co-workers and clients. Jive’s cloud delivery model enables organization to have the latest technology, features, and applications— with the goal of making Jive the last phone system you’ll ever need.

Jive Hosted VoIP Screenshots

Jive Hosted VoIP Video

See why Jive Hosted VoIP is the most reliable business phone system in the cloud.

Jive Hosted VoIP Integrations

Salesforce, Google, Zoho, Redtail, Apple ios & Android, Microsoft

Jive Hosted VoIP Competitors

RingCentral, Nextiva, 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
All-Inclusive$19.95/monthper user

Sign up for a no-obligation month-to-month account, or sign a long-term contract for better deals on service pricing and hardware. Jive provides all the features you need with unlimited use (where other companies charge extra for additional features or increased use). Customer & Technical support is available 24/7 to help you resolve any issue. A dedicated onboarding team will help you get your phone system set up for your needs.

Jive Hosted VoIP Technical Details