- lateral comms: coordination within and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Ease of use: low threshold of "getting started"
- Ease of administration: transparency and human understandable, consistent admin console
- Ease of creating attractive content.
- Sometimes it has proven to be an issue to find out exactly what browsers/versions cause problems.
- Integration in a wide and complex IT environment is not always the easiest thing.
- Faster case handling
- Better customer service
- Knowledge management, processing the silent knowhow into tangible and reusable information
- Tech support: Case handling discussion
- R&D: tech support report investigation (identifying bugs)
- Product management: Interfacing with customers.
- We have supported a big customer event via Jive. Everything was done via Jive: First registration. Then invitation, timetables, practicalities were shared. After sessions, we posted materials, videos, polls on the site. People attending the event wrote blogs on what they saw. After the event, we had a satisfaction survey.
- Product managers have interacted directly with customers to gain insight on what to develop in next product release, i.e. feature prioritization.
- Product marketing - engaging customers
- Administration (via admin console)
- Modifying group overview/community overview/portal main page with widgets. Especially impressed with user-configurable widgets such as spaces, i.e. user only sees the spaces he is allowed to see in the widget.
- Creating wikis as individual documents, instead of the complex wiki-entities in various other systems.
- I have not found anything particularly cumbersome, except some funny mishaps with certain browsers/versions.
- Jive is great if you want to give your customers a place to interact with you. You can control what is shared to the customers and they can give you feedback in a controlled environment.
- It wasn't the right fit for us because it didn't have the tools our engineering team needed to share code effectively. We also had a hard time getting adoption up because people were not clear on which groups held which documents. There were lots of duplicate docs. People liked the shared drive because they could just save a file and move on. However, with Jive they had to log in, download, edit, upload. It was time consuming. The Word and Excel connectors sounded good but they made our systems slow and often broke. So people didn't use them.
- We wanted to save people time (searching for and sharing content). It slowed us down.
- Document storage, versioning and collaboration. Intranet and social enterprise.
- Implemented in-house
- Online training
- This tool did help provide information to clients that they otherwise wouldn’t find
- At its basic form this is an ok community platform but the cost was too high to keep up with upgrades.
- The analytics for this product are not nearly as robust as other community platforms that I’ve dealt with
- It tries to be a knowledge base but the truth is that it basically repackages the standard post functionality as a Knowledge Base tool
- It functioned as a community tool, but ease of use was so problematic that we switched.
- This product was purchased to be a support and resource tool for our clients
- Vendor implemented
- Online training
- Our own product
- Not applicable