- lateral comms: coordination within and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Jive is great if you want to give your customers a place to interact with you. You can control what is shared to the customers and they can give you feedback in a controlled environment.
- It wasn't the right fit for us because it didn't have the tools our engineering team needed to share code effectively. We also had a hard time getting adoption up because people were not clear on which groups held which documents. There were lots of duplicate docs. People liked the shared drive because they could just save a file and move on. However, with Jive they had to log in, download, edit, upload. It was time consuming. The Word and Excel connectors sounded good but they made our systems slow and often broke. So people didn't use them.
- We wanted to save people time (searching for and sharing content). It slowed us down.
- Document storage, versioning and collaboration. Intranet and social enterprise.
- Implemented in-house
- Online training
- This tool did help provide information to clients that they otherwise wouldn’t find
- At its basic form this is an ok community platform but the cost was too high to keep up with upgrades.
- The analytics for this product are not nearly as robust as other community platforms that I’ve dealt with
- It tries to be a knowledge base but the truth is that it basically repackages the standard post functionality as a Knowledge Base tool
- It functioned as a community tool, but ease of use was so problematic that we switched.
- This product was purchased to be a support and resource tool for our clients
- Vendor implemented
- Online training
- Our own product
- Not applicable