- lateral comms: coordination within and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jive, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
There are a few social groups that are doing an excellent job in Jive : very active, lot of value for the users and the organization. Those groups come from different business units. The level of utilization of Jive varies a lot from a one business unit to another.
- Improve Collaboration : It really depends on people, but when a team is motivated, Jive provides everything they need to work more efficiently.
- Jive is a good place to share documents, ideas, projects issues, etc.
- User experience, Jive's ergonomy is a strength. It is pretty intuitive.
- Jive search engine is powerful
- Working on a document with other people: It is cumbersome to download the file from Jive, make changes into Excel, re-upload the document. It would be awesome if Jive could have the same technology as Google docs and allow a team to work on a document at the same time.
- Very hard to get concrete ROI numbers... same for Salesforce or any other tools.
- Overall positive impact, it trained people to work differently and collaborate. Some people work more efficiently. People need to want the change to get all the benefits from it.
- The only negative thing I can see is the complexity that those tools bring to the organization. Those tools are very user friendly and people underestimate a lot of things. It is a big mistake. These tools need a serious project team to implement. In some companies, the collaboration topic is a big mess, and so it is frequent that users have to use Jive, Google docs and some others tools. It can be confusing and not productive in the end.
- Jive is great if you want to give your customers a place to interact with you. You can control what is shared to the customers and they can give you feedback in a controlled environment.
- It wasn't the right fit for us because it didn't have the tools our engineering team needed to share code effectively. We also had a hard time getting adoption up because people were not clear on which groups held which documents. There were lots of duplicate docs. People liked the shared drive because they could just save a file and move on. However, with Jive they had to log in, download, edit, upload. It was time consuming. The Word and Excel connectors sounded good but they made our systems slow and often broke. So people didn't use them.
- We wanted to save people time (searching for and sharing content). It slowed us down.
- Document storage, versioning and collaboration. Intranet and social enterprise.
- Implemented in-house
- Online training
- This tool did help provide information to clients that they otherwise wouldn’t find
- At its basic form this is an ok community platform but the cost was too high to keep up with upgrades.
- The analytics for this product are not nearly as robust as other community platforms that I’ve dealt with
- It tries to be a knowledge base but the truth is that it basically repackages the standard post functionality as a Knowledge Base tool
- It functioned as a community tool, but ease of use was so problematic that we switched.
- This product was purchased to be a support and resource tool for our clients
- Vendor implemented
- Online training
- Our own product
- Not applicable