JobDiva Reviews

Eric Sangma | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2020

A tale of JobDiva and me

At our organization, JobDiva is the go-to ATS for talent acquisition. It is used across the whole organization for recruitment purposes. I strongly recommend JobDiva as it gives access to the latest talent out there in the market for employers. JobDiva is simple and very straightforward with a multitude of features that provide ease and a smooth workflow for recruitment.
  • Ease of access
  • Multitude of features for every user at different professional levels
  • Consolidation of the entire recruitment process under one app
  • The submission of candidates on the JobDiva portal can be more elaborate.
  • Aesthetics could be improved.
  • Sometimes the Boolean strings tend to create errors.
JobDiva is well suited for finding talent on the market and it is very easy to use (user-friendly). It has a wide database structure that allows new daily updates to its candidate searching structure. If there are any cons I'd say maybe the accuracy or the functionality of the User Interface can be improved. The responsiveness of the pages can also be enhanced.
Read Eric Sangma's full review
Jashan Khaira | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2020

Honest Review

JobDiva is used for finding the perfect candidates for job opportunities. It is used to track the submissions, interviews, hires, onboarding, job posting, e-interviews, email merges, etc.
  • Maintaining databases.
  • Storing conversations.
  • Keeping records.
  • Email merge goes to wrong candidates.
  • Sourcing.
JobDiva is the top recruiting and staffing ATS, CRM, and VMS focused on your success! JobDiva offers recruiters unlimited free training of its staffing and recruiting firms.
Read Jashan Khaira's full review
Hemanth Cherry | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

JobDiva (Things you should know before buying it)

JobDiva is extensively used by my organization. Our everyday business is linked to JobDiva. All the features provided within JobDiva are very user-friendly. I would strongly recommend this to a friend. We are waiting for more amazing features to be added to JobCiva. This CRM tool is very helpful in keeping track and records of all my candidates.
  • Tracking [candidates]
  • Harvesting without error
  • Email merge
  • Cost
  • Visa
I liked it because it has a centralised database for all the users and reduces the redundancy of submissions. It can also keep track of each and every step. Ease of interview scheduling and making notes of interview de-briefing. Best synchronisation over notes while working for same job position . It saves money of every click on Dice or Monster portals.
Read Hemanth Cherry's full review
Akash Shandilya | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2019

Job Diva - Pros and negligible cons

JobDiva is a great tool to prioritize and find candidates that are in the database. This tool is quite useful when using the email integration option. The experience with JobDiva is quite good as I can effortlessly work and hot list consultants on the go. [It's] One of the best ATS tool in the market.
  • JobDiva is a fully-fledged system responsive to the needs of each specific team.
  • It is easy to use
  • Quite helpful when searching for specific talent in the database.
  • The option of integration with Outlook or other tools is quite helpful.
  • Sometimes bugs erase the hot lists.
  • The UI should be improved to more user-friendly.
  • Quick transition to work on different requirements
If I had to recommend JobDiva, I would inform my colleague of its integration to emails. Also, we can search consultants by mentioning the skills and also we can also mention the visa types. There are so many more options to explore which are quite helpful and time saving.
Read Akash Shandilya's full review
Shubham Sahu | TrustRadius Reviewer

The JobDiva ATS

It's such an amazing tool. JobDiva helps me to find candidates suited for job openings I have.
  • very good email merge quality.
  • I have been using jobDiva for the last 6 months and its amazing.
  • Very easy to find new resumes.
  • Can find a resume according to my preferred location.
  • The reporting is very helpful and provides easy to read snapshots of activity that also provide links to valuable information.
  • Sending text to candidates: you can also text through the app, making it easy to keep in touch with candidates from anywhere when needed.
  • I can find my daily and monthly reports easily.
  • There should be a list of candidates listed by skill.
  • Lead nurturing for new customer marketing campaign management.
  • Citizenship options must be added like USC, GC, GC, EAD, H1B and so on.
  • Tabbing. I wish it was easier to create pop-outs so if I am looking at 3 different candidate profiles and adding notes etc I can have all pop out on separate tabs.
We use JobDiva across the entire organization. It is used to log activity as well as to pull information. This includes the sales and recruiting areas, and then of course visibility into activities for leadership. When used correctly, it addresses overlap by co-workers and saves research time. The feature of the job title search is also very handy for more specialized positions. Most of the features are very user-friendly and easy to use and learn. Even computer novices have had success in learning this program. I can check almost every entry made about my consultant working currently on my project. It's easy to use and a good tool to teach recruitment to newbies.
Read Shubham Sahu's full review
Gaurav Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer

JobDiva Review

We use JobDiva to source and manage candidates. We haven't faced any problems with it yet.
  • Notes on applicants.
  • Tracks qualification.
  • Shows candidates attributes.
  • Rather than adding zip codes, there should be an option for adding cities to filter candidates.
It's suited to source basic candidates, but when you want specific candidates it becomes difficult and is less appropriate.
Read Gaurav Kumar's full review
vicky Sahu | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2019

Best ATS in Market

I have been using job diva for the past 4 years and it's the best ATS oI the market. I can keep record of me and my team just by a single click. Finding a candidate on JobDiva is much easier than any other job board in the market. It's easy to use and a good tool to teach recruitment to newbies.
  • Search string can get accurate results.
  • I can find my daily, monthly report easily.
  • I can keep track of candidates which I have placed too.
  • The time it takes to harvest resumes should be improved.
  • There should be a list of candidates skill-wise.
  • The JobDiva UI is little old.
It's an easy to use tool, even a beginner can use this in 2 days and it can make recruitment fun. I have used other available ATS on the market but I was never satisfied with the result. I strongly recommend JobDiva to startups who want to get good results in less amount of time.
Read vicky Sahu's full review
Swapanjeet Singh (LION) | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2019

Job Diva the emerging trend in Recruiting and Staffing

Our whole organization uses JobDiva for recruiting, onboarding and selection purposes. It is quite good ATS but sometimes it does not respond well. It lacks some features like exact number of years filter, citizenship filter.
  • A number of candidates are easy to find.
  • The zip code search feature helps us to be accurate.
  • The exclude option is a good one that has not been in any ATS til now.
  • Number of years must be very exact
  • Title searches must be improved
  • Citizenship options must be added like USC,GC,GC EAD, H1B and so on
Well suited for email merges and bulk hiring. Less appropriate when we have to hunt some niche skill candidate like USC and GC for a particular year of experience.
Read Swapanjeet Singh (LION)'s full review

Awesome ATS

JobDiva is used by the whole organization and we are planning to implement JobDiva in our other companies as well. Problems like candidate mailmerge, not getting perfect resumes, and to compete with other portals like CATS and Bullhorn. Harvester and the job posting option are very good. New features like reports should not be open for everyone.
  • MailMerge
  • Harvestor
  • Job posting
  • Hotlist
  • A clear reading of notes and submissions.
  • Reports should not be open for everyone.
  • Job posting should show company names.
  • JobDiva should move faster for tracking. Sometimes it is quite sluggish.
JobDiva is very good for tracking applicants, but when it comes to searching candidates, sometimes it shows wrong candidates as per the key-string. When a candidate is added in JobDiva then we get an email for a new candidate - that is the best feature [I've seen] with any of the ATS.
Mohit Sabharwal | TrustRadius Reviewer

A Multi-Portal Sourcing Tool

JobDiva is used as one of the sourcing tools in the organization. It is used in the whole organisation across all the branch locations. It helps to serve the job requirements of the clients.
  • Sourcing from multiple job portals simultaneously. It helps to find the candidate on multiple job portals at the same time.
  • The strong database. It creates a database of the of the candidate's profiles which can be used to serve repetitive job requisition of the client. There's a particular feature that I like the most i.e. Creating Hotlists. It helps helps to serve a repetitive job requirement.
  • The Email Emerge. It helps to reach out to multiple candidates just by a few clicks. It is one of the features still not available in most job portals like Monster, Careerbuilder etc.
  • The Exclude Function. While sourcing the resumes, it has a feature to exclude candidates of a particular skillset. It helps to eliminate the unwanted (or unsuitable) stuff mentioned on the profiles.
  • Finding Junior Candidates. It becomes a tough task when we get the requisitions from client that are of lower level.
  • The JobDiva harvests resumes after 1-2 days they are uploaded on the job portal. I personally experienced it when I was using Careerbuilder simultaneously and saw a few candidates which appeared on the portal which came 1-2 days later into JobDiva's database.
  • There is no option to look for resumes at two different Zip Codes simultaneously. For example, if a job accepts candidates from local to two particular cities (in different states), there needs to be an option to enter the zip code of the respective cities.
When we are looking for a niche skillset based candidate, jobdiva is more effective (as compared to Job Portals) as it helps to look for candidates on multiple portals simultaneously. It helps to source candidates on multiple portals at the same time instead logging-in to each one of those portals. Also, its strong database helps to reach out to candidates who might not have been recently active on a particular job portal.
Read Mohit Sabharwal's full review
Ashish Rawat | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 04, 2018

My Recruitment Friend - "Job-Diva"

Job Diva is the top recruiting tool and it is used across the whole organization and it is helpful too. Easy to track reports, easy to understand on performance and where we stand. Resume harvesting is the biggest asset in JobDiva. For now, JobDiva is working perfectly. And I recommended it to my colleagues too.
  • Easy to track reports. For example, in recruitment, it is essential to keep ourselves updated where we stand and what are our targets to achieve. JobDiva is good at this.
  • Boolean search is easy to implement.
  • For freshers who are new in the industry or who are using for the first time JobDiva, they can use effectively and can use the Boolean Search effectively.
  • Resume Harvesting.
  • It is the most important benefit in JobDiva, that we can view resumes from different job boards in one portal
  • The interface is really good.
  • I think it has soo many Pros that right now I cannot say anything about Cons.
Well, as I mentioned previously, it is best as resume harvester. Creating Hotlist is again the biggest asset in Job Diva. I think the best I can say about JobDiva is that it is more user-friendly. The interface is good. JobDiva is like "one tool performing many functions simultaneously".
Read Ashish Rawat's full review
Lokesh Joshi | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 23, 2018

JObDIva Review

JobDiva is used by the whole organization for recruiting and talent management activities.
  • The major strength of job Diva is email merge and recruiting process to keep track of your work.
  • Its feature of universal searches like candidates by phone and email, by company, and notes by notes content
  • User dashboard and jobs dashboard help to strategize the work.
  • Reports are easier and helpful
  • It should have feature of finding candidates by years of experience and education.
  • Its pay rate feature also doesn't work effectively
  • It is highly useful for sending email-merges and improving you boolean search while it is not suitable for finding candidates with specific visa and experience.
Read Lokesh Joshi's full review
Jayant Mishra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Helpdiva

JobDiva helps our organisation a lot in connecting easily to the correct matched candidates according to the required skills for the client's demand. The best part is you can put down the skillset directly and contact multiple candidate at a glance by Email- Merge. The beautiful part is it automatically keeps on recommending you the correct matched candidates for the selective roles by harvesting it for us. JobDiva helps us with submission and selection of the right match; that is why it is being used by our organization on all levels from top management to payroll staffs.
  • Harvesting resumes for the selected job positions automatically, which helps us in selection of the correct match, by comparing and selecting the candidates
  • The dashboard is a nice feature to play with which helps you keep track of your efficiency of work every week.
  • Again I add this Email merge feature to this list which helped me a lot in conveying my need to mass candidates across locations
  • Something needs to be done to get a fast resume parsing to JobDiva on a regular basis.
  • Some easier ways should be provided in order to filter a correct match instead of us playing hard with booleans
JobDiva is well suited for initial search of candidates needed for the position - For example, when we get a position and are in a hurry to get good candidates rapidly, we can trust JobDiva to find the right selection a search rush
Read Jayant Mishra's full review
Rupali Patwa | TrustRadius Reviewer

TrustReview

I work in a Service-based company which completely entrusts JobDiva for searching the optimum resources as per the business requirement from client end. It is being use across the whole organization. Working on JobDiva makes easy to refine the candidates and harvest the recent uploaded resumes from various job portals like Monster, Dice, Career Builder etc. But the one feature I feel missing is a 'Similar Resumes Tab' for a provided string which is generally provided on Naukri site. For the rest, I enjoy working on JobDiva.

Happy Searching!!

• Hotlist tab: Onspot keeping candidate for future use.
  • Notes: Excellent way to keep track of all candidates' status
  • Harvestor: Keep adding new resumes.
  • Similar Resumes Tab
Specific scenarios where JobDiva is well suited:
Harvestor
Hot List
Notes

Scenarios where it is less appropriate:
Most matched resumes
Read Rupali Patwa's full review
Vinesh Bhaskarla | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 08, 2018

Ease of access is simple and easy

Before starting my key points which made me comfortable using JobDiva, I would like to thank and appreciate JobDiva for the better improvements and better results.

Ease of access is so easy and simple. UI/UX of Job Diva is very comfortable and anyone can start using without any prior knowledge just with the Icons available on the Home Tab. Everyday tasks like Tracking candidates, Reports, Candidates onboarding tasks, creating profiles and the storage of large data, etc, made easy and can be accessed at your fingertips. JobDiva's huge centralized database helps every employee to access different candidates profiles and keep track of them every day. JobDiva is so clean, simple and easy to access compared to other ATS like Bullhorn, Jobvite, and Smart Recruiters, etc.,,
  • JobDiva's ease of access is so simple and easy
  • Everything can be accessible at finger tips with comfortable interface
  • Faster and simple UI for using
  • Anyone can use without prior knowledge with simple and readable options or menu's
  • Getting accurate results when using Talent Search
  • Faster and better performance (Sometimes gets struck and not able to load in time)
  • UI need to be improved more and made more comfortable
It's very useful for storing the candidates' profiles and their information in the database. Everything and all information about the candidate can be accessed at any time. Everything from creating a candidate profile to the on-boarding of the candidate is made so simple. When we use the Talent Search, the accuracy of the results are not that great and also evaluating the junk profiles is not that good.
Read Vinesh Bhaskarla's full review
Shuva Bhattacharya | TrustRadius Reviewer

REVIEW

It's good to use JobDiva. It's a sophisticated applicant tracking system. It is used to source candidates in the field of recruiting. it maintains both [our] candidate and clients database.
  • It sources resume from both Career Builder and Monster
  • It shows performance stats
  • Resumes are sorted chronologically
  • Notes
  • Attributes
  • It's time-consuming to fill it up during a call
It's useful for low-end positions and not suited for high-end recruitment.
Read Shuva Bhattacharya's full review
Kamalpreet Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer

JobDiva Review

In our company, every employee uses it for recruitment. We are very happy with its response and they did not need to update. It is just so satisfying.
  • Response time is good
  • Good results are found
  • Easy to to put boolean search
  • CRM is good
  • Lighter pages to load
  • Old resume should not be shown
  • Better if we can choose option of last updated resume time
  • No further than this
Recruitment is best suited. Need some more options
Read Kamalpreet Singh's full review
Gaurav Gosain | TrustRadius Reviewer

Best product for staffing

JobDiva is a tool used by the whole organization where I work. It is a handy tool that helps a lot in our daily workflow and without this tool we might not be that effective.
  • Searching candidates with ease.
  • Accurate profile search. The auto search string creator in JobDiva helps a lot in keeping the Boolean search saved.
  • Database allows us to be in touch with our candidates.
  • Handy tool and self explanatory. JobDiva does not require training or expertise to use.
  • There should be an option to get a daily search report of the employees working with JobDiva.
It is the most suitable tool for staffing companies. I would recommend all staffing companies to have this tool handy as JobDiva will make it easier for their employees to search for the best candidates.
Read Gaurav Gosain's full review
Himangshu Shekhar Das | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 03, 2018

A job portal for everyone

We use JobDiva for mass mailing candidates according to our clients' requirements. It is used by the recruiting department.
  • Mass mailing candidates
  • Finding candidates matching with the requirements
  • It sources resumes from various sources
  • Separating out the candidates with no contact information
  • Separating candidates based on their passive and active availability
JobDiva has its flaws and advantages, as I mentioned. But overall, nothing more is expected and required in sourcing.
Read Himangshu Shekhar Das's full review
Ujjwal Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer

Best recruitment tool

We use JobDiva for sourcing candidates as per our client requirements, and this tool is used by our all the employees globally. It helps us to see the past activities on any particular candidate, which makes this tool unique.
  • You can make notes for every single candidate which can be used for future reference.
  • You can make multiple hotlists based on various parameters.
  • The most interesting thing is its fetching is very good and effective.
  • You can even track what people are searching on JobDiva. This feature makes it more transparent as management knows what you are doing with the tool.
  • It’s a bit costly.
  • The ability to search for multiple zip codes at a time may also help.
  • While doing a talent search there is no mark to indicate which candidates have already been viewed, which makes for a perplexed situation sometimes.
When you are a big company with high budget you can afford it, but a company with low budget has no option to use JobDiva.
Read Ujjwal Singh's full review
Priti Wankhede | TrustRadius Reviewer

World's best ATS

We use JobDiva in our staffing and recruitment department. We use it for sourcing candidates to place them at our direct clients, according to the clients' requirements. As per my experience it is the best ATS I have used thus far in my 2.5-year career. JobDiva makes my job easy and saves time.
  • You can find everything about a job on a single page.
  • Strings
  • Strong ability to source resumes.
  • Email merging
  • JobDiva should add texting capabilities.
  • Should improve exclude option in search.
  • Add filter for junior exp. candidates.
For recruitment it's the best ATS. But work should done on improving the exclude filter and texting capabilities along with resourcing.
Read Priti Wankhede's full review
Jerwin Kenneth Solano | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 08, 2017

My moment with a Diva

It is being used across the whole organization as the company is an IT Consulting & Staffing firm. It addresses the need for human capital, information on candidates, job posts, and other various needs of the company.
  • Harvesting applicants. Though not the most accurate, it gets the job done.
  • Providing detailed job posts. But the quality of its contents is something that actually is reliant on how well the clients would be able to provide the details themselves.
  • Providing a Boolean search string is helpful because it helps us to have a smoother search for other applicant sourcing services.
  • Though harvesting applicants is something they are good at, again, they also need to improve this for better efficiency.
  • Probably also how JobDiva will be composing the Boolean strings.
It helps an IT Consulting Staffing firm meet its needs and do their work effectively and efficiently.
Read Jerwin Kenneth Solano's full review
Chandrakant Parida | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2016

One of the most user friendly ATS -- Job Diva

I am using JobDiva in my work with ITC Infotech USA INC. It is one of the great ATS systems. Love it.
  • Candidate Search
  • Tracking candidates
  • Allocating and managing
  • Overall all is good
  • Sometimes it becomes a little slow. That needs to be improved.
  • Instead of adding own portals to JobDiva for Harvesting, if we could use Job Diva like other portals then that would be good.
I like it personally, so no worries.
Read Chandrakant Parida's full review
May 01, 2018

Ease of access and Exceptional User Interface

JobDiva is widely used by all the employees of our organization from executive to the Director level. It is used by the whole Organization. It is doing better now and I don't see it address any business problems at this time.
  • User Experience is Awesome
  • Tracking and Data Storage are at it's best
  • Easy to Generate Reports
  • Harvesting Profiles from various portals
  • User Experience needs to be more Flexible
  • Creating Multiple accounts of same candidates with different email addresses would be better if it merges all accounts of one candidature using other data too.
  • Response time or Page loading time
User-Friendly, Ease of Access, it's great in terms of candidate tracking and Maintaining or Storing of large database, Filtering Candidates according to the Skill sets, Sending bulk email to Maximum number of candidates at a time, Easy to use processor steps, from Finding a candidate till On-boarding the candidate, Reports generation is great.

You need JobDiva

JobDiva is being used across our organization. Account managers use it to assign and monitor jobs and recruiters use it to recruit. It is also a really great way to keep your stats in line and in your face to personally improve or drive yourself. It is a great tool for searching but also for accountability.
  • Searching. JobDiva has a great way of searching for candidates and small tweaks make all the difference.
  • Accountability. JobDiva has easy ways of viewing your stats and making sure your hitting your numbers.
  • Organized. JobDiva is very well designed so that you can easily find what you are looking for.
  • It should have an automatic saving feature.
  • more options for predictive texts.
JobDiva is great for finding candidates. Like previously mentioned, it is very well organized and also very easy to use type of Application Tracking System (ATS). It's helpful for reaching out to candidates through the tool or even just having it as a tool to refer to. It also self tracks all calls and emails to make referring to other recruiters/managers notes.

Job Requisition Management (77)
Company Website Posting (64)
6.2
Publish to Social Media (60)
6.6
Job Search Site Posting (71)
Customized Application Form (59)
Resume Management (73)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (71)
Candidate Search (77)
Applicant Tracking (76)
Collaboration (72)
Task Creation and Delegation (71)
Email Templates (71)
User Permissions (71)
Notifications and Alerts (72)
Reporting (74)

About JobDiva

JobDiva is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected recruiting engine, supported by a full suite of advanced features to support the hiring process from first engagement to hire and on-boarding, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. The vendor states JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally, and is designed to help enterprises find talent faster, engage with greater ease and achieve commanding growth.

JobDiva Features

Has featurePatented Candidate Search Resume Skills By Years of Experience
Has featureVendor Management System (VMS) Integration
Has featureSocial Media Recruitment
Has featureDynamic Email & Calendar + Synchronization
Has featureCustomer Relationship Management (CRM)
Has featureMobile App
Has featureCandidate Video Streaming
Has featurePerformance Measurement
Has featureFinancial Tools and Custom Reports
Has featureVideo interview and e-interview
Has featureBusiness Intelligence (BI)
Has featureBack Office