Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
JobDiva's layout is very intuitive and even newer recruiters can pick up on the systems and features
If you learn to drag your mouse over all of the little icons, there are plenty of on-screen tips. Also, their help section is exceptional. It's amazing how many times you will find user guides with detailed explanations and pictures to walk you through things. I know no one likes to look through help sections - but it's worth your while.
Because from day one it was easy to use, it provides training on all the features and its a great system for recruiters.
It has a very friendly user interface. You can use the old view for users that have grown accustom to the old interface and you can switch to the new interface. It gives you the option to choose. I have not seen this in any other ATS before. The staff is also very friendly and always there to walk you through any situations.
Very easy to use and very user friendly
We give this rating because of its good usability and performance.
1]Resumes are not getting refreshed all the time so sometimes we are missing the active candidates
2] Taking longer time to open the page
3] Even after does proper bullen search giving result which we do not expect
JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking systems - it's easy for recruiters to use and provides the ability to quickly build a search and filter millions of resumes of available candidates with the required levels of experience, skills or attributes. Jobdiva itself is a very intelligent and powerful tool to recruit and source qualified candidates.
Its easy to use for me. but a few of my recruiters having difficulty using it. They have problems with mail merge, opting out from mail merge. They are also unable to find other options like applicants, doing some basic settings, sending mail merge again and again for the same job, avoiding sending emails to uninterested candidates etc.
JobDiva is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected recruiting engine, supported by a full suite of advanced features to support the hiring process from first engagement to hire and on-boarding, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. The vendor states JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally, and is designed to help enterprises find talent faster, engage with greater ease and achieve commanding growth.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking System
- Supported: Electronic Resume Harvester
- Supported: Patented Candidate Search Resume Skills By Years of Experience
- Supported: Vendor Management System (VMS) Integration
- Supported: Social Media Recruitment
- Supported: Dynamic Email & Calendar + Synchronization
- Supported: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supported: Mobile App
- Supported: Candidate Video Streaming
- Supported: Performance Measurement
- Supported: Financial Tools and Custom Reports
- Supported: Video interview and e-interview
- Supported: Business Intelligence (BI)
- Supported: Back Office
- Supported: On - boarding
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong|
Frequently Asked Questions
JobDiva is a global applicant tracking system (ATS) and front-to-back talent management solution. JobDiva combines a CRM, synchronization with all major job boards and VMS providers, BI analytics, a mobile app, and a resume database. JobDiva also advertises unique search filters for screening resumes.
Reviewers rate Applicant Tracking highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of JobDiva are from Mid-size Companies and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.