JobDiva is used across our entire organization. Our recruiters utilize all the modules on the recruiting side. Our sales team is very …
Cynet systems use JobDiva as ATS and an integrated Job Portal to fetch candidates from portals integrated therein giving us the option to …
[JobDiva is] being used in the whole firm - all departments. It assists us in recruiting and sourcing from several sources, creating an …
[JobDiva is being used as a] CRM tool for all candidates, clients' information, and production tracking.
We use JobDiva to track Jobs (Reqs), Clients, Candidates, our Consultant Employees, Vendors and more! Our entire Company throughout the US …
We use JobDiva to enter in notes, assignments, pay, and many other things for each candidate we have come into the office. It is being …
JobDiva is used by the recruiting team. When I joined JTSi November 2020, I evaluated JobDiva in a recruiting and staffing process …
It is used for fetching new resumes from the harvester. It also [has] the feature to get harvest [to] start right away, you save the …
Currently, JobDiva is used by our recruitment department and partially by the onboarding team.
I love JobDiva and how it sources from job boards for me. Makes my recruiting job easier.
JobDiva has been adopted by our Service Delivery (recruiting) and our Sales organization and is being used to its fullest extent. We now …
JobDiva is being used across the whole organization as we are a recruitment agency. It helps us source for open jobs, keep track of …
Our organization uses JobDiva to track candidates and clients. Candidates' resumes are in JobDiva and can be matched to client job orders. …
JobDiva is the main ATS for all our corporate staffing solutions, from tracking, managing applicants to on-boarding and it has the ability …
We used JobDiva in searching and harvesting for possible candidates. It is good because JobDiva will automatically give you the results …
JobDiva is used across our organization. We use JobDiva as a Candidate Management tool. JobDiva assists us through every aspect of the …
JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking systems that I have ever used. It is very friendly. We can save Boolean search for each job …
JobDiva is used across the whole organization during full cycle recruiting. JobDiva allows us to see the recruiting process at a micro & …
We are using JobDiva across whole organization for complete staffing solution from sourcing to onboarding and database management. It is …
I use JobDiva to input, track, and manage candidates, billing consultants, client contacts, active and prospective candidates, and daily …
Great platform to have in making the hiring process easy. Complete and robust in functionality except for the dashboard which needs a lot …
JobDiva is a reliable talent acquisition and tracking software that we use in our organization to automate and improve the way we search …
JobDiva is a globally oriented PaaS technology-based enterprise mainly helping a lot in the hiring process easily. It has all the features …
JobDiva automates many processes for recruiters as well the back-office staff so that we work using the same solution in applicant …
Technically most of the employees in my organization are depend upon JobDiva for various purposes which includes candidate sourcing to …
Applicant Tracking (136)
Candidate Search (138)
Resume Management (131)
Job Requisition Management (136)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
9 people want pricing too
JobDiva is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected recruiting engine, supported by a full suite of advanced features to support the hiring process from first engagement to hire and on-boarding, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. The vendor states JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally, and is designed to help enterprises find talent faster, engage with greater ease and achieve commanding growth.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking System
- Supported: Electronic Resume Harvester
- Supported: Patented Candidate Search Resume Skills By Years of Experience
- Supported: Vendor Management System (VMS) Integration
- Supported: Social Media Recruitment
- Supported: Dynamic Email & Calendar + Synchronization
- Supported: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Supported: Mobile App
- Supported: Candidate Video Streaming
- Supported: Performance Measurement
- Supported: Financial Tools and Custom Reports
- Supported: Video interview and e-interview
- Supported: Business Intelligence (BI)
- Supported: Back Office
- Supported: On - boarding
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong|
Frequently Asked Questions
JobDiva is a global applicant tracking system (ATS) and front-to-back talent management solution. JobDiva combines a CRM, synchronization with all major job boards and VMS providers, BI analytics, a mobile app, and a resume database. JobDiva also advertises unique search filters for screening resumes.
Reviewers rate Applicant Tracking highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of JobDiva are from Mid-size Companies and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Candidate process - sourcing to submittal, do a great job of empowering recruiters
- Manager contact - single view of contact and all history, makes it very simple to find manager data, history and talking points
- Reporting - great job with canned reports to help understand where we are across the entire staffing lifecycle
- BI and Custom Dashboards are impossible to figure out. Could be great tools but don't know how to get data from them. I have tried.
- Dashboards are simple - hard to figure out how to get better data from the dashboards
- There are lots of canned reports (but almost too many) - is there a better way to organize them? It's hard to remember where I go to get a specific date b/c there are so many reports, so many drop downs and then options for data once I pick the dropdowns.
- I would like to see a way to do a daily "board" so that it's easy to see open priority reqs by sales/recruiter. We currently utilize a spreadsheet b/c we can't figure out a way to do it inside JobDiva.
- Reduced Candidate Duplication
- Easy candidate access
- Integrated candidate search and resume sourcing
- User friendly and smart also always advanced
- Faster search results when using multiple portal options
- Improved agent search
- More focus on User friendly
- Mass email
- Mapping of skills based on a single keyword
- Hyperlinking that allows easy navigation
- Harvesting from different sources
- Auto adding zip code based on city
- Field for conversion salary for contract to hire roles
- A way to turn off mappings and just have your actual search word show
- training modules
- information tracking
- email blasts
- production tracking
- auto generated candidates, linked from zip or indeed or other platforms
- more user interface pop ups, which could be turned off. many icons, features go unused
- forecasting tools based on metric goals each week/month/quarter etc
- Keeping track of clients emails, conversations.
- Keeping track of candidates.
- Keeping track of employees' engagements at our client sites.
- Keeping track of all the jobs we have.
- Would like to see better way to edit jobs I put into JobDiva.
- Sometimes the JobDiva Remarks do not "stick" and I have to re-enter them.
- Sometimes JobDiva (when working with HubSpot) puts clients into the wrong firm.
- JobDiva makes it easy to navigate through people's information such as their notes, assignments, and personal information I need in order to complete paperwork. Everything is in it's own space and it's fairly easy to use.
- JobDiva has pop ups that shows the information the candidate and myself has entered in each documents so I don't have to go back and forth 1000 times to make sure it is entered correctly. These pop ups happen when accepting and countersigning documents.
- The click to call is really a lifesaver sometimes! If you are worried about constantly messing up a number while dialing or in a rush, all you have to do is press a button and it will transfer to your office phone!
- I was taught to use the HR button up at the top (after paperwork has been completed) to be able to see a candidate's SS# and DOB fairly quick but a lot of the time that information is not correct. It saves me time going back into the I9 and loading the document but when it is incorrect, it messes certain things up I am doing.
- Sometimes the lag time on JobDiva is VERY slow. Everything else on my computer could be going at normal speed and on JobDiva it'll take sometimes up to 5+ minutes to pull up a candidate's account. Having to put someone on hold for 5+ minutes is frustrating for them as well as myself when they're just trying to see why someone called them.
- I know it probably has to be offered, but when assigning paperwork to candidates, we don't have them read and watch videos, but just fill out the ones that say complete and sign. When going over with the candidate about what documents to fill out and which ones not to, some get confused and click on the "read" and "go" documents anyways and then are confused when they get to them. If they are not mandatory to read, taking them out of the paperwork would be helpful.
- User interface is easy, simple and logical to upload resumes, manage applicants and where they are in the process.
- Ability to easily access status, keep notes and avoid duplication of efforts!
- Easily search candidates, track notes and status, including sourcing from the jobs.
- Manage job postings and utilize Hot Lists for building pipelines.
- Flexibility to recruit up and down using creative recruiting techniques.
- Easier way to track things about candidates that are very discreet.
- When we have to source good resumes in less time
- When we have to save multiple details of 1 candidate. It helps a lot
- When I have to track my activity
- When I have to do Real Time Search
- When I have to save multiple resumes of a single candidate
- Sometimes it [does] not [search] resumes from the phone number
- Real time job harvesting
- Doing the internal submission is difficult and [a] lengthy process
- JobDiva provides features for Onboarding too, like Divareach, E-verification etc. It has many more good onboarding features. However, when you dive deep into these features, you realize that it doesn't serve your purpose at all. A lot of difficulties in understanding a few things like adding logos in Divareach templates etc.
- My concerns were highlighted to the team, however, the answer was unsatisfactory.
- Sources from job boards and imports candidates
- Easy to use
- Does Mailmerge to send the opportunity to multiple candidates
- Needs a texting application
- Posting to job boards and ability to renew listing with out creating a new requisition
- Applicant tracking portion is by far tops
- Assignment record and everything pertaining to that
- True integration with other applications like Linkedin Recruiter
- Harvesting functionality
- Automated onboarding
- Expanding DivaReach capabilities
- CRM could use some improvement in areas - it's okay, but not great
- A better formatter for the job description and a better dictionary (it doesn't seem to remember words added)
- Provide resumes database.
- Provide a system to follow up with submittals.
- Allow users to add resumes and comment on them.
- History of profiles forwarded is disorganized
- Tracking candidates
- Updating client contacts
- Identify prospects
- Website loads quickly
- Easy to navigate
- Keyword searches
- Larger fonts
- Make it easier to see ownership of candidates
- Calendar is a bit complicated
- Once a Job is created in JobDiva you have the ability to set it to harvest. This tool will allow JobDiva to source based on saved keywords from major job boards. If the search is saved appropriately you can capitalize on the results.
- It has great tracking and reports metrics. You can track the activities from all of your recruiters, presented candidates and response time.
- The calendar synchronizes with Outlook. It makes sure you don't miss important interviews etc,
- A list of their key word mapping. Would like to see this list public for example if we search for "Data Analyst" I would like to understand why I would get Systems Business Analyst profiles on results.
- Set interviews.
- Job posting.
- Submit candidates.
- Updating old resumes.
- Back to the old dashboard.
- Maintain multiple assignments for candidates.
- Run coddlers to get data from different VMS systems.
- Flexible reporting capabilities.
- Better process for onboarding in terms of flexibility with e-signed documents.
- OT computation for timesheets.
- The Boolean search is automatically saved and it helps when we go to source candidates then we can easily select the Boolean without typing again.
- we can also source candidates with using only titles and it is very helpful to get right candidates
- The UserInterface is very is very good and it is very is to use even a fresher can use JobDiva without getting any training
- While fetching resumes it slows down.
- During profile editing it slows down.
- when we do submissions it slows down, sometime the popup not comes in first time and we have to do it again then it comes so this is the issue I am facing this time
- JobDiva has excellent integration with outside tools. For example it syncs with Outlook and Google Calendar and there's also a Chrome extension.
- JobDiva continuously adds new features to help our organization. Even small changes can make a world of difference! For example, it indicates for us when a candidate has "opened" one of our email merges! So we know when a candidate has read our email but has not replied or responded to our communications. It allows us to create Hotlists so we can build better pipelines of candidates.
- Templates are also easy to create in JobDiva! We can customize messages and communications that we send out to candidates and workers.
- My favorite tool is DivaBuzz and the app is also very useful to be able to send out targeted job alert messages and reach candidates at a moment's notice.
- The DivaMatch feature is a great starting point in evaluating a candidate's profile so see how closely they align with the key requirements mentioned in the job description.
- For new recruiters starting out and who may not yet be familiar with boolean search strings, JobDiva now has "suggested search criteria" that they can pull from the job posting and you can customize the search as you see fit.
- I would like for JobDiva to be able to recognize duplicate profiles or resumes and flag those for us to review
- We currently use a 3rd party app to request Professional References. If this could be be built into JobDiva in the candidate portal then that would be very helpful.
- We also use an outside service for the Right to Represent and would like to see where we can upload our forms to be sent out to the candidate.
- Sourcing is too perfect to fetch resumes and candidates data.
- It can be used for real time search on Monster and carrier builder and other job portals.
- It can be used for complete staffing solution from sourcing to onboarding.
- It should provide Windows app for faster use instead of web based tool.
- It must improve its user interface like should look cool.
- Outlook integration.
- Schedule a "follow up" button.
- Hotlists and contact lists.
- The updated dashboard is nice.
- Easier reporting for consultants on billing.
- Would like a better GUI, more user friendly candidate page - too many buttons.
- I have used Crelate in the past and loved the drop and drag features there.
- It is compiled of all the tools and features that are required to be more efficient and more advanced in terms of making the right selection and right recruiting for the organization.
- It is one of the best ATS platform for practice sourcing.
- It is helping in providing staffing enterprise, patent protecting, recruiting engines and driving to have fully advanced hiring process for clients.
- The invoices downloading is a tricky task.
- JobDiva is struggling to download right invoices to QB.
- The memo part is not getting downloaded to QB which makes work more and takes a lot of time.
- The user-interface is smooth and easy to use allowing perfect usage of the platform.
- Simplifies the process of recruitment and talent search enabling us hire talented staff and personnel.
- A mobile app of the platform is available and enables seamless usage anywhere anytime.
- I can search candidates from my existing software very easily by just integrating them with JobDiva.
- It has been a great find for me as it minimizes the whole work in half which is a great help for me.
- The most promising thing that I like the most in JobDiva is their customer support.
- It is not expensive platform like other available in the software market.
- It gives reliable tracking results.
- The dashboard of JobDiva is not that excellent. Totally designed in an old-fashioned way and not easy to use. I cannot be able to navigate things easily on the platform.
- Secondly, while opening different links and pages it opens against that window rather than opening in a new tab. Notes cannot be changed if they have created, either delete them and create again.
- Application and interview management.
- Tracking business development and progress in a variety of chart forms.
- Maintaining job requisitions.
- Automates sourcing and pipeline management.
- JobDiva may be too robust for small businesses.
- First things first, the real time search. Currently this feature is my best favorite at this moment. It allows you fetch resumes from web portals like Career Builder, Monster and Dice. I save a lot of my time using this feature.
- Sourcing of candidates with JobDiva would my first priority because JobDiva allows you to create a database of your candidates. You just simply can go and check your reports and availability of candidates which usually saves a lot of my time.
- The user interface is pretty good and simple, for new users it's very easy to get along with.
- There are so many other good features as well like updating a new resume, activities, notes, mail merge. These all features can be performed easily.
- There isn't much to dislike but there are few things I still don't understand.
- If I check the recent option I don't see any relevant candidates with recent experience.
- If there would be a direct option from JobDiva page to reach out to the candidates, that would be plus.