- Video interviews are really easy to set up and send to people.
- The people that did the interviews for us told us that they really liked how easy it was. They dont have to sign up or download anything. It just works directly.
- Its really really cheap. Compared to the other options we were looking at this is far and away the cheapest option.
- They have phone and chat support for people that are doing the interview too.
- Doing a live video call is really finicky. I should be able to just click and send a link to someone.
- Their video interviews are really easy to set up. You can create an interview in minutes.
- You can bulk invite people to video interviews. So you can send out 20 invitations at once saving a ton of time.
- You get notifications whenever someone completes a video interview.
- Sharing the video recording is a great feature.
- I would like to see better tracking of my invites to find out if someone has read the email or not.
- More personlization options on the interview page would be nice as well.
Plus it let us coordinate better internally. Now we could get the input from operations managers and Team leads on a candidate before we brought them into the office for a face to face.
- It does one way video interviews really perfectly. No fluff. Super easy to set up and deploy. And its a breeze to share the videos internally and get documented feedback. Just really nice, simple and clean.
- Their support was fantastic. Chat support was great because it ensured that candidates didn't have to call us for issues they might have run into and instead could just ping Jobma on the chat.
- Works on mobile devices. Which was a big deal to us since the candidates we spoke to before we moved to video interviewing often told us they didnt have a laptop or a PC with a webcam. But everyone has a smartphone.
- The pricing is really fantastic. It was the best option by some distance compared to other vendors that we spoke with.
- It's super reliable. I dont think we had a single outage related issue in all the time we used it.
- I feel like their live video interview should be easier to set up. Right now it takes a few clicks to get it set up. There should just be an option to immediately do a live interview without the scheduling bit.
- We would like to be able to download our video interviews but I am told that is a GDPR/compliance thing they cannot do.
- It works on mobile devices. A lot of our candidates didnt have a laptop or a PC with a webcam and it working on mobile devices made them comfortable.
- The chat support is fantastic. If our candidates had some questions they pinged Jobma's chat support team for help.
- We were able to share videos with people inside (and a few times) outside the company. Having more input on candidates let us have more accountability in the process.
- It didn't need any additional things to be installed. Just worked right through the browser.
- Pricing was phenomenal.
- I feel like they could offer some more options when it comes to interviewing. Adding audio questions would be great.
Jobma Scorecard Summary
Video interviews at $1 an interview.
Jobma offers video interviewing software and assessments to help companies gain an advantage by hiring the right talent.
By using video interviews, Jobma promises to augment human decision-making in the hiring process and deliver higher quality talent, faster.
Jobma Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Jobma Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|