We also occasionally use its live interview feature. The good thing about that is we don't have to share any personal ID's for interviews (like we would need to for Skype) since both the candidate and us just get a link to conduct the interview. It is handy in case you want to have a discussion with a candidate that might be living far away before either of you commit to an in-person interview.
- Works well on mobile. A lot of our candidates only have a mobile so we were glad that there were no issues with that.
- They have technical support for candidates so we don't have to deal with tech issues.
- The interface is really nice. I was able to understand how to set up interviews in just a few minutes.
- Great pricing. You only pay based on what you use. I love that idea.
- Being able to record live interviews locally to my computer would be nice.
- Also, it would be good if we could download a copy of our interviews.