Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jobma, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Plus it let us coordinate better internally. Now we could get the input from operations managers and Team leads on a candidate before we brought them into the office for a face to face.
- It does one way video interviews really perfectly. No fluff. Super easy to set up and deploy. And its a breeze to share the videos internally and get documented feedback. Just really nice, simple and clean.
- Their support was fantastic. Chat support was great because it ensured that candidates didn't have to call us for issues they might have run into and instead could just ping Jobma on the chat.
- Works on mobile devices. Which was a big deal to us since the candidates we spoke to before we moved to video interviewing often told us they didnt have a laptop or a PC with a webcam. But everyone has a smartphone.
- The pricing is really fantastic. It was the best option by some distance compared to other vendors that we spoke with.
- It's super reliable. I dont think we had a single outage related issue in all the time we used it.
- I feel like their live video interview should be easier to set up. Right now it takes a few clicks to get it set up. There should just be an option to immediately do a live interview without the scheduling bit.
- We would like to be able to download our video interviews but I am told that is a GDPR/compliance thing they cannot do.
- We reduced our phone screening time by about 85%.
- Also we were able to get documented feedback from ops team during the screening process itself leading to better candidates.
- It improved our candidate hiring experience as well since we were able to reliably bring in qualified candidates.
But mostly we liked that it was simple enough to use that we wouldnt have to waste a lot of time training our staff to use it.
- Replace phone screening.
- Resolve scheduling issues.
- Find better candidates.
- We might start using this to do live video interviews for out of station candidates.
- We have also considered using this for internal assessments and training.