Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Had phone training. Lots of webinars. Generally pretty good. Not enough time to learn. User community exists, but haven’t used.
Jobvite is a Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to attract dream candidates, automatically screen for quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about the organization by combining AI and a human touch. Jobvite boasts serving thousands of customers across a wide range of industries including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
Jobvite makes it easy to create branded, personalized candidate experiences that attract, engage, and hire talent, both inside and outside of your organization. Watch this one minute overview video to see how Jobvite can transform your hiring from reactive to proactive with the industry’s most comprehensive talent acquisition suite.
Recruit with purpose. Hire with confidence. Jobvite is a comprehensive talent acquisition-focused suite that powers a marketing-inspired recruiting approach.
Why Jobvite? Find out from our customers in our video.
Join us for the Summer to Evolve! 45+ sessions over 12 weeks of programming designed to help recruiters and talent acquisition leaders improve their skills, strategies, and tactics. The Summer to Evolve will help talent acquisition professionals increase their knowledge and skills across a wide range of topics from recruitment marketing to candidate communications, audience building to AI automation, and candidate screening to analytics. Together we will brush up on key skills and improve talent acquisition. Register at http://thesummertoevolve.com #JobviteS2E.
- Choosing the right Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for your organization can be a daunting task. You need something automated, yet personal, easy-to-use, but customizable, and affordable, but still has the bells and whistles. That's why we've put together the top 10 questions your recruiting software partner needs to answer in our guide, How to Choose an ATS.
- Every year, Jobvite surveys U.S. workers for our Job Seeker Nation Report to better understand the realities and preferences of today’s job seekers. This year, we asked roughly 1,500 adults to share their opinions of the current state of the U.S. workforce roughly one year since the onset of the pandemic.
- The 2020 IDC MarketScape reinforces the power of the robust functionality available to customers via both Jobvite’s Talent Acquisition Suite and its Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Suite.
- Download the Jobvite Fast Facts Data Sheet to learn more about Jobvite and how we serve our customers.
|<100 Employees||$500.00||Per Month|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||17%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||54%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||29%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Swedish, Italian, German|
Frequently Asked Questions
Jobvite is a full recruiting platform. It provides features across the recruiting funnel - from sourcing and managing candidates via CRM and managing workflows to communicating with hiring managers and reporting through custom dashboards and reports.
Reviewers rate Job Requisition Management and Customized Application Form highest, with a score of 8.6.
The most common users of Jobvite are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.