Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Applicant Tracking (62)8.989%
- Publish to Social Media (62)8.989%
- Resume Management (61)8.989%
- Candidate Search (62)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jobvite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Swedish, Italian, German|
- Choosing the right Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for your organization can be a daunting task. You need something automated, yet personal, easy-to-use, but customizable, and affordable, but still has the bells and whistles. That's why we've put together the top 10 questions your recruiting software partner needs to answer in our guide, How to Choose an ATS.
- Every year, Jobvite surveys U.S. workers for our Job Seeker Nation Report to better understand the realities and preferences of today’s job seekers. This year, we asked roughly 1,500 adults to share their opinions of the current state of the U.S. workforce roughly one year since the onset of the pandemic.
- The 2020 IDC MarketScape reinforces the power of the robust functionality available to customers via both Jobvite’s Talent Acquisition Suite and its Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Suite.
- Download the Jobvite Fast Facts Data Sheet to learn more about Jobvite and how we serve our customers.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||17%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||54%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||29%|