We use Jobvite as our primary Applicant Tracking System. It also gives us a career landing page.
We use it as an ATS primarily. It tracks applications, requisitions, potential future candidates, offers, approvals, and the entire hiring …
Jobvite is used as a Human resources acquisition tool. We use it to assist us with the onboarding of new hires or even transitions of …
We implemented Jobvite at our organization to support our recruiting process. The system was used by all of our organization from our …
Jobvite is being used as our primary ATS system across the Sage Intacct organization. It is the primary system for our recruiters, …
We use the Jobvite text platform for my company's recruitment communication and AI applicant/candidate administrative task completion. AI …
We use it within our company to track the candidates. It also has a text on which we get instant replies from the candidates. Jobvite has …
Jobvite was rolled out as a new applicant tracking system for primary use in our Human Resources department. We've given employees the …
We use Jobvite as our primary Applicant Tracking System. Every full time employee of the company is given a user account and our managers …
We use it across our organization. Our talent acquisition work is slice realized, so across all functions it is used. My team is …
We are currently using Jobvite as our ATS across the whole company in all of our locations. This helps us keep our applications, job …
I love Jobvite! We currently use it to garner external candidate pools, display internal openings, screen and move candidates through the …
Jobvite is used across the organization, mainly used within the People Team (Human Resources) as an ATS and Onboarding system.
Jobvite is used organization-wide as an ATS by 150+users.
We use Jobvite as our applicant tracking system across the organization. It is also used as our career site to list current opportunities …
Resume Management (57)
Candidate Search (58)
Applicant Tracking (58)
Publish to Social Media (58)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jobvite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.jobvite.com/lp/request-a…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Jobvite is a Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to attract dream candidates, automatically screen for quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about the organization by combining AI and a human touch. Jobvite boasts serving thousands of customers across a wide range of industries including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
Jobvite makes it easy to create branded, personalized candidate experiences that attract, engage, and hire talent, both inside and outside of your organization. Watch this one minute overview video to see how Jobvite can transform your hiring from reactive to proactive with th...Show More
Recruit with purpose. Hire with confidence. Jobvite is a comprehensive talent acquisition-focused suite that powers a marketing-inspired recruiting approach.
Why Jobvite? Find out from our customers in our video.
Join us for the Summer to Evolve! 45+ sessions over 12 weeks of programming designed to help recruiters and talent acquisition leaders improve their skills, strategies, and tactics. The Summer to Evolve will help talent acquisition professionals increase their knowledge and ...Show More
- Choosing the right Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for your organization can be a daunting task. You need something automated, yet personal, easy-to-use, but customizable, and affordable, but still has the bells and whistles. That's why we've put together the top 10 questions your recruiting software partner needs to answer in our guide, How to Choose an ATS.
- Every year, Jobvite surveys U.S. workers for our Job Seeker Nation Report to better understand the realities and preferences of today’s job seekers. This year, we asked roughly 1,500 adults to share their opinions of the current state of the U.S. workforce roughly one year since the onset of the pandemic.
- The 2020 IDC MarketScape reinforces the power of the robust functionality available to customers via both Jobvite’s Talent Acquisition Suite and its Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Suite.
- Download the Jobvite Fast Facts Data Sheet to learn more about Jobvite and how we serve our customers.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||17%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||54%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||29%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Swedish, Italian, German|
Jobvite is a full recruiting platform. It provides features across the recruiting funnel - from sourcing and managing candidates via CRM and managing workflows to communicating with hiring managers and reporting through custom dashboards and reports.
Reviewers rate Duplicate Candidate Prevention highest, with a score of 9.1.
The most common users of Jobvite are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
No reviews found
Try adjusting your results by removing or modifying your filters.