Jobvite

Jobvite Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

September 09, 2021

Great ATS!

Brenna Low | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was told there was attrition on the support team a few months back. I had tickets that were not being solved and were getting passed from one person to another. In some cases, I had urgent cases but it would still take a few days to get to an answer or I would end up figuring it out myself.

It has definitely gotten better, but I wish there was a quicker way to get certain cases resolved.
Scott Sendelweck | TrustRadius Reviewer
My support is high. But with established (long term) leadership, they prefer tried and true processes and routine. This includes adversity to trying new things and especially new technologies in my industry. It's tough to sell new tech and great new industry solutions to existing organizations when your competitors in that space are taking the same approaches to upgrade their technologies. No one moves in this industry unless forced to do so. Either that or someone pushes us.

Jobvite is an amazing and growing org. They are gaining market share but lack the appropriate resources, SME's, and marketing support to get in front of decision-makers with solutions that will change the way that organization recruits talent and manages results. More like a pre and post partnership.
Jim Noia | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is excellent! Help is always there when I need it. Tom Hunley will bend over backward, and then some, to make sure we are satisfied. The Jobvite will create customized entry fields specific to your needs. The training for your team in excellent and non stop. There is a library of past webinars that is available on demand. With every update have a webinar to explain and demonstrate new features.
Support used to be better. In the last few years, though, I feel like there has been significantly less investment in customer service. We used to have account managers who were very visible and always checking in. Also, there used to be a phone number to get around-the-clock support. I am not sure that that exists at the quality it used to.
Jennifer DeVenny | TrustRadius Reviewer
Their customer support is amazing! This is another area where Jobvite shines. Interactive Help in the system is very user-friendly for my managers to use. Customer support is very thorough with their responses. Turn around time for support cases is quick. My Customer Support Manager is awesome - she keeps me in the loop with new things that come out and also keeps me in the loop with new training tools to utilize as well.
As I stated before, Jobvite's CSMs are very polite, responsive, and helpful, constantly vigilant to our needs as an organization and ready to help. I feel that Jobvite's support has always been willing to help, but in the most recent months it has sometimes been stressful or strained for our team to submit Jobvite tickets, as we sometimes receive a response that makes it clear that the person giving support has either not read our ticket completely and just wants to offer a quick fix, or is not invested in assisting and merely suggests ways that we can help ourselves (even in urgent circumstances when we are pressed for time, or in instances where they have done something for us before).

I love my ATS

I have attended a Bootcamp at the HQ and just that one day of training made a world of difference. I have used online chat support which has been great. I do think the knowledge base can be clunky and difficult to produce the correct search results, but that is life with AI.

Solid ATS

Jobvite support is really hit or miss. Some support employees are extremely helpful, actually listen to the issue, and provide assistance accordingly. Others seem to skip over questions and facts entirely, answer from a predefined script, and "solve" an issue that wasn't even being asked. There are also often *very* long wait times for chat support. I'd like to see better integration and setup abilities between Onboarding and other systems. It's difficult to make necessary changes or updates without "breaking" something or having to use paid Jobvite services.
I enjoyed my time working with Brett, who helped me make the decision to purchase/choose Jobvite. My experience with the Project Implementation Manager has been great as well. Melanie is excellent at her craft and brings a wealth of HR knowledge to the process. She's smart, quick, & pleasant to work with. You can tell she knows her stuff!

Couldn't be happier!

Jobvite is responsive to our needs. Now that we've been live for multiple years, we have fewer needs to touch base from a support perspective, but we have found that when we do reach out, Jobvite is able to provide us with prompt and useful support. Very happy with their support team!
Support is very quick to respond, however, sometimes I feel like I am getting canned responses based on keywords within my description. There have been a few times where I have had to send it back to support because they just sent me back general documentation on the subject I was inquiring about. My situation was specific, and not necessarily covered by the documentation.
Madison Osoba | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobvite tech support is extremely quick and friendly. Even in times where you're asking for help and you don't know how or what to ask for, they treat you like a person, not just a ticket. I don't hesitate to ask questions or ask for guidance because I will get it from our Account Manager or Tech Support. It's clear they view you as a partner, not a needy customer.
Partnerships mean the world when I am selecting a new system or vendor. Jobvite has been in the top three best partners I have had over my entire career. I have not been bounced around. There is always someone to connect with you. Their problem-solving abilities allow you to focus on what is important in your organization while they fix your issues in the background.
The managed services we have used have been very good, however the cost of these services and the impact on our business did not provide the ROI required to continue them. Jobvite has always provided the support we need with questions.
Since we signed up with Jobvite, their customer service team and client management team have been quite responsive and eager to help in a timely manner. I've made distant friends with a number of our client managers and have attended their annual talent acquisition events in San Francisco, which offer great presentations and discussion on talent acquisition, upcoming trends, marketing, etc.
Erin Graffius | TrustRadius Reviewer
Integration is great. Once integrated, you do not have a dedicated representative for daily usage questions, only for renewals and new product purchases. You have to use a chat message that has a slow response time, and sometimes the feature times out before you actually do get a reponse at all.
July 08, 2020

Jobvite Review

Ronda McClurg | TrustRadius Reviewer

No real complaints. We do have a lot of support tickets but they seem to get resolved fairly quickly.

I do feel like the training and educational resources are helpful when you add a new team member.

Jobvite Scorecard Summary

Recruiting / ATS (15)
Job Requisition Management (54)
Company Website Posting (7)
Publish to Social Media (56)
Job Search Site Posting (54)
Customized Application Form (54)
Resume Management (55)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (51)
Candidate Search (56)
Applicant Tracking (56)
Collaboration (52)
Task Creation and Delegation (44)
Email Templates (54)
User Permissions (54)
Notifications and Alerts (54)
Reporting (52)

What is Jobvite?

Jobvite is a Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to attract dream candidates, automatically screen for quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about the organization by combining AI and a human touch. Jobvite boasts serving thousands of customers across a wide range of industries including Ingram Micro, Schneider Electric, Premise Health, and Zappos.com.

Jobvite Features

• Supported: User Permissions
  • Supported: Notifications and Alerts
  • Supported: Reporting

Jobvite Screenshots

Automate tedious, manual processes and leverage real-time analytics to elevate your role in acquiring top talent with the skills your business needs with Jobvite ATS.Build talent pools, nurture them with campaigns, and increase referrals with our CRM and Recruitment Marketing tools.Centralize all your onboarding activity, standardize processes, and seamlessly transition your candidates, providing them the best experience.Jobvite Intelligent Messaging allows you to make a good first impression by meeting candidates where they are – on the phone that’s always in their pocket.Attract job seekers and make compelling first impressions with relevant, targeted content and a delightfully easy job search and apply process on your career site.

Jobvite Videos

Jobvite makes it easy to create branded, personalized candidate experiences that attract, engage, and hire talent, both inside and outside of your organization. Watch this one minute overview video to see how Jobvite can transform your hiring from reactive to proactive with the industry’s most comprehensive talent acquisition suite.
Recruit with purpose. Hire with confidence. Jobvite is a comprehensive talent acquisition-focused suite that powers a marketing-inspired recruiting approach.
Why Jobvite? Find out from our customers in our video.
Join us for the Summer to Evolve! 45+ sessions over 12 weeks of programming designed to help recruiters and talent acquisition leaders improve their skills, strategies, and tactics. The Summer to Evolve will help talent acquisition professionals increase their knowledge and skills across a wide range of topics from recruitment marketing to candidate communications, audience building to AI automation, and candidate screening to analytics. Together we will brush up on key skills and improve talent acquisition. Register at http://thesummertoevolve.com #JobviteS2E.

Jobvite Downloadables

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)54%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)29%

Jobvite Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Swedish, Italian, German