Reviews (1-25 of 81)
- Join.me has provided us many features that made it possible for us to communicate.
- Another plus point is its staff which is pretty good ‘professional and highly supportive and is always there for help.
- We can also connect with people outside our region and with its advanced functionality we have found it as the best audio conference software than any other software of its type.
- it has made our audio meeting experience very effective.
- There should be a complete guide to understand its features before installation because if one feature will be missed then, we can’t get them working properly.
- Furthermore, there should be high-quality internet for getting its function and it won’t work without good network coverage.
- I think its interface is a little hard for beginners and is not that user friendly.
- Screen sharing works very well and especially in today’s climate can help make meetings far more effective.
- I’ve used other platforms like Microsoft Teams that have been incredibly difficult to reliably connect to calls or stay connected. Join.Me has always been stable when in use and very rarely has any hiccups in connecting which is extremely important when conference calls are the only way to communicate.
- The UI is intuitive and user-friendly. It is extremely easy for a new user to pick up and use effectively quickly. I’ve used other platforms where some features are not apparent and you may completely miss, while Join.Me’s UI is easy to navigate and learn quickly.
- Great recording feature which I used for creating product demos that could be shared with our clients so they can see a prospect's question and reactions to different features of the software I am demoing.
- In my experience when using the mobile app the quality drops when on cellular data, even with a strong signal. Given the current challenges, teams Face ID like to see the mobile capabilities get some improvement as it doesn’t seem to be optimized when not on a PC or wireless network.
- Ability to call in via phone or VOIP
- Ability to share screens
- Ability to record meetings
- Ability to include international dial-in numbers
- Join.me could add additional countries of coverage for their local dial-in numbers (like Egypt, UAE, and other middle-eastern countries).
- Join.me could create the ability to export the attendee list in 1 click.
- With Join.me starting and ending virtual meetings is easy.
- The quality of video and audio is amazing.
- Join.me supports many participants during an web conferencing session.
- Some times Join.me lags more so when the internet is poor.
- The user interface is lacking - it could better.
- The tool is not the most affordable.
One scenario where Join.me is not appropriate is when some participants are based in areas with poor internet coverage because the software lags and this can be annoying.
- Stable connectivity.
- Screen sharing.
- Recording the meetings.
- Easy to join.
- Easy to organise meetings.
- Outdated UI.
- Mobile app needs to be much improved.
- Cannot be integrated with outlook or office 365 apps.
- Randomly gets disconnected.
- Easy to Screenshare
- Easy to customize to your orginization
- Cheaper option compared to other softwares
- Need high quality wifi connection or there can be major issues on calls
- Cheaper option and it shows
- Easy access to the product
- Very user friendly, intuitive product
- Great for virtual meetings
- Easy connection to utilize product
- I remember times when using the link that someone sent didn't work
- It wasn't always consistent
Doesn't work as well when there is a large number of meeting participants. Found that the links didn't always work.
- Super easy remote control of computer for authorized individuals
- Easy to join and share screens/information
- Trusted, secure
- Has become somewhat niche since Zoom and other applications can now provide similar built-in support
- Single/primary use makes it somewhat irrelevant in current space
- Limitations as far as types of conference interactions and video support
- Screen sharing
- Remote computer control from anywhere
- Easy to install and get up and running
- Certain features can be a little hard to find
- Not the best user interface compared to some of the more expansive competitors
- Join.me makes it easy to join meetings quickly
- Join.me makes it easy to set up different accounts
- Join.me has features that makes it easy to engage and focus on the content being presented
- The video quality can be improved
- Adding more engagement features like Zoom
- Can be better at key integrations like with SalesForce
- No need to download anything to get started. Once you sign up you can get started from within your browser. This is probably the single best feature, its a get up and go solution for video conferencing and you do not need any software for it to work.
- The one click join a meeting URL is genius. Users who struggle with remembering passwords or invites can just click a link and immediately participate in a meeting which means one email and a couple of clicks and a meeting can start.
- Good control features - As the main user, you have many control features including deciding who can speak, annotations, screen sharing easily.
- Screen Recordings to the Cloud - This can save on time when you have had a long conference, you can save a recording to the cloud and download it later.
- There is no free tier version beyond a free trial. It would be good if there was a free version of some sort.
- If you have a large meeting, it can be a bit unstable, whether this is connectivity or the platform itself is hard to say.
- Mobile Apps do not offer the same experience as the web experience, you can find yourself kicked out of a meeting while other participants may still be in the same meeting. Some synergy between the web and mobile apps would be great.
It is not the primary mode of communication within our firm, however, is is used majorly by the IT Support team for creating quick private links for screen sharing sessions.
Screen-sharing is one of the best ways to quickly find and troubleshoot laptop issues. Therefore, Join.me plays a vital role in getting things faster and efficiently.
- Web client is not mandatory - you need not install join.me web client on your machine to use it. A link and a browser would do for all the meetings, which also include screen share sessions.
- Recordings of meetings can be done - In case a IT person is explaining a process to you, you can always request them to record that particular join.me session and share the recording later on with the user. This is a great feature, which helps decrease redundant meetings, scheduled for the same purposes. You can also, share the recordings ahead with other employees, which is also great.
- Excellent User Interface - UI of this tool is exceptionally simple and easy to understand. No external training is required. Things are made in a way that the whole tool is very self-explanatory and does the job, just right.
- Voice quality to and fro is not very good - Today, a number of tools with crisp voice support are available. I am not sure about the backend of these tools, if there are multiple VOIP technologies available out there. But since I have used quite a lot of collaboration tools, this one can improvise the quality of voice.
- Screen-sharing is laggy with high internet bandwidths - Screen-sharing is all about internet speeds. However, even with huge speeds (>100MBPS), screen-sharing becomes laggy.
If you are looking for a very stable and good quality, everyday collaboration tool, Join.me may not do the job. I would not recommend it as an everyday companion.
- Web meetings are super easy to invite people and join, literally a simple click or two.
- Calendar invites can be set up to automatically go out at different times.
- So many options that you are guaranteed to find what you need and make it work for your business.
- I haven't used any of the phone/calling functions so maybe clarity of coverage.
- Join.me is a simple platform, very user friendly.
- Join.me is very reliable. We have never had any connectivity issues.
- The invites can be created fast and on the go.
- Sometimes, it seems a little too basic, too simple.
- The cellular app depends on the cell service.
- It doesn't integrate with Office 365.
- The platform is visually appealing
- Connection is stable most of the time
- The content sharing feature can be sharpened up a lot to make it more reliable
- An option to combine users who are using their computer video and a phone for audio would also create less confusion on larger calls
- It hosts meetings really well with out being overly complicated
- The install process was simple not too many questions
- It seemed to work the first time with any errors.
- I wish the pricing was more competitive with similar programs
- I wish it worked on the Amazon platform it would be helpful for tablet users
- I wish it had a plugin for Safari
- It doesn't allow you to double book your meetings
- Recording the meetings and sending out the files to the participants
- Seamless screen sharing/remote controlling
- Glitchy at times
- Long loading/buffering times despite having a good connection
- Video conferencing is very smooth through the process, easy to navigate.
- Option for audio only really helps when video is not needed.
- Customer Support is a phone call away and easy accessible.
- The user navigation of the tool itself can be a bit more user-friendly for non-IT.
- Price point can be found elsewhere for cheaper.
- More participants can cause some lagging.
Join.me Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Join.me?
join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.
Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per
month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is
available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering
at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a
month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many
participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available
streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage
Mobile Apps & Whiteboardingjoin.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.
Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.
Starting Price: $10
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Join.me Technical Details