Join.me Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

May 02, 2021
Kimberly Hammond | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used [Join.me] company wide because to whole meetings with our users that are remote due to the covid. It is easy to access and send out invites. Using the computer to schedule and talk to one face to face is great and you can work around everyone schedule. Users do not have to worry about coming in the office for a short meeting or a longer meeting. You can also easily have multiple meetings per day.
  • Having last minute meetings
  • Easily create invites
  • Easily send out or edit invites
  • Sometimes meetings don't connect
Join.me works well for remote users because of COVID unfortunately. During bad weather you can sit in the comfort of your own home and meet without worry. You don't have to worry about missing meetings. You can set alerts appropriately to not miss a meeting. You can easily add people or remove.
Read Kimberly Hammond's full review
Brett Schenker | TrustRadius Reviewer
Join.me was my quick go to for web meetings. It's such an easy way to whip up a quick web meeting without the trouble of having to go through the much longer and formal process other systems have. I like it for its quick ease of use and lack of needing to go through a long setup process.
  • Quick creation
  • Works without issues
  • None that I've come across
I've used Join.me for years. It has been my go to web meeting platform when I'm not forced to use others in my job. It's a great way to spin up a web meeting quickly and doesn't feel like it's as much of a headache to create a meeting or get others to join. It feels like there's far less as far as steps that I need to do and much quicker process.
Read Brett Schenker's full review
Donna-sue Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Join.me is a wonderful tool to get connected with people and colleagues. I have been using it for a long time and have found its features so flexible and helpful. We can even connect with people outside our region. We can communicate without any distortion and above all its staff is another plus point of it because of its supportive behavior. But we think its interface should be made more user-friendly for the ease of its users.
  • Join.me has provided us many features that made it possible for us to communicate.
  • Another plus point is its staff which is pretty good ‘professional and highly supportive and is always there for help.
  • We can also connect with people outside our region and with its advanced functionality we have found it as the best audio conference software than any other software of its type.
  • it has made our audio meeting experience very effective.
  • There should be a complete guide to understand its features before installation because if one feature will be missed then, we can’t get them working properly.
  • Furthermore, there should be high-quality internet for getting its function and it won’t work without good network coverage.
  • I think its interface is a little hard for beginners and is not that user friendly.
Join.me is excellent in providing real-time management for socializing the business on different social forums. The deals are perfect and it supports the system by managing the live conversations. We can communicate via video conference and it works on a super configuration rate. Moreover, our clients can talk to us for 24-hours and we are getting its services through its mobile app. It is very easy to install and its usage is precise to understand its features. The most amazing feature is live streaming the business conferences.

Read Donna-sue Carpenter's full review
April 08, 2021
John Cupoli | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our team worked directly with companies to generate business opportunities for their sales teams. It is incredibly important to be able to get both our team and our client’s team together to discuss messaging and what we have found in our discussions with target prospects. In many cases, the teams were in different states. We used Join.Me not only to connect and talk but also share screens to go over data points and strategize any changes to who we target or how we approach those targets.
  • Screen sharing works very well and especially in today’s climate can help make meetings far more effective.
  • I’ve used other platforms like Microsoft Teams that have been incredibly difficult to reliably connect to calls or stay connected. Join.Me has always been stable when in use and very rarely has any hiccups in connecting which is extremely important when conference calls are the only way to communicate.
  • The UI is intuitive and user-friendly. It is extremely easy for a new user to pick up and use effectively quickly. I’ve used other platforms where some features are not apparent and you may completely miss, while Join.Me’s UI is easy to navigate and learn quickly.
  • Great recording feature which I used for creating product demos that could be shared with our clients so they can see a prospect's question and reactions to different features of the software I am demoing.
  • In my experience when using the mobile app the quality drops when on cellular data, even with a strong signal. Given the current challenges, teams Face ID like to see the mobile capabilities get some improvement as it doesn’t seem to be optimized when not on a PC or wireless network.
Join.Me is great in almost any scenario you are connecting with other people and need to share information. Particularly when there are a larger number of people on a call. Join.Me lends itself to group collaboration as for the most part it has great connection and the screen share is top-notch. The only issue I run into is when using cellular data where even in the best service areas doesn’t perform as well as other options like Zoom. If you plan on working from home or have a good wireless network you should be fine but if the majority of folks are going to be connecting on cellular networks I would explore different options.
Read John Cupoli's full review
June 02, 2021
Maura Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
Join.me is used internally at Pathmatics for our Client Services Team to host client meetings, including: initial partnership kick-off calls, initial and subsequent training sessions, quarterly business reviews, client check-in calls, meetings to showcase new functionality or data, and any other calls we may be having with out customers. It's a fantastic tool that allows us to include just one or many people, gives us the ability to dial in by phone or VOIP, screen-share, and the ability to record meetings (which is a huge benefit!).
  • Ability to call in via phone or VOIP
  • Ability to share screens
  • Ability to record meetings
  • Ability to include international dial-in numbers
  • Join.me could add additional countries of coverage for their local dial-in numbers (like Egypt, UAE, and other middle-eastern countries).
  • Join.me could create the ability to export the attendee list in 1 click.
Join.me is a fantastic product to use any time I'm speaking with a client. Even if a screen-share or recording is unnecessary, it's a wonderful way to connect with one person or several people via a conference line. Additionally, it gives us the ability to have video conferencing (if that's ever necessary) and an incredibly easy way to connect. Beyond speaking with external clients, it's a way for me to connect with colleagues in other locations to discuss our internal work.
I've only ever had to reach out to Join.me support twice in all my years using it, and in those experiences, the support has been outstanding. If the platform was experiencing an issue, the team was able to articulate the investigation and resolution very quickly. Overall, I would rate the support at join.me as wonderful!
Read Maura Kelly's full review
May 31, 2021
Henry Mwangi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use for basically all our web conferencing needs. Since the tool offers great features and meets our needs, we use it across the whole organization. We use this tool when we need to conduct virtual meetings especially during the the covid-19 times. It has been helpful as some employees can work from home and still contribute to our virtual meetings. Join.me is also a great tool when it comes to inhouse communications.
  • With Join.me starting and ending virtual meetings is easy.
  • The quality of video and audio is amazing.
  • Join.me supports many participants during an web conferencing session.
  • Some times Join.me lags more so when the internet is poor.
  • The user interface is lacking - it could better.
  • The tool is not the most affordable.
Join.me is great when it comes to holding virtual meetings - web conferencing. This is because it offers great features such as quality audio and full HD video quality. In addition, many people can participate during a virtual meeting which is a plus.

One scenario where Join.me is not appropriate is when some participants are based in areas with poor internet coverage because the software lags and this can be annoying.
Read Henry Mwangi's full review
May 24, 2021
Alan Bloxham | TrustRadius Reviewer
Join.me is a great tool for business use because it gives you the ability to have a unique URL that you can always just jump into. We would tell our clients to just go to join.me/NAMEHERE and they could easily join a screenshare.
  • Easily shareable URL for clients and coworkers.
  • Easy screensharing desktop app.
  • Host of call had to install the desktop app in order to use, not always convenient.
It's a really great software, but it's more of a budget decision than anything. There are other screensharing apps like Google Meet that maybe aren't as nice with the unique URL, but it gets the job done for free. If a company has the budget for it, it's a really great marketing feature.
Read Alan Bloxham's full review
April 24, 2021
Pamela Mendez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Join.me is being used by all of us at the company, it has [a] wonderful connection and it does not lag at all. Most other remote access services have a very big delay which is a terrible problem when [you're] always in a rush.
  • [It's] perfect for meetings, no one has had an issue in connection.
  • Very fast and reliable connection.
  • Very easy to understand instructions.
  • I really have not had any issues.
I will definitely recommend join me to anyone. [It's] easy to understand, the connection is quick and it does not have any lagging or delay issues, you could see things as they occur in real-timem and the presentation of the site is very clear.
Read Pamela Mendez's full review
Sandeep Reyyi | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Join.me across our organization mostly for web conferencing and technical sessions. It is easy to connect. It supports seamless screen sharing which helps for visual aid during sessions. It helps us communicate with our peers in overseas. It consumes less data and yields better connectivity. It helped a great deal during this work from home period.
  • Stable connectivity.
  • Screen sharing.
  • Recording the meetings.
  • Easy to join.
  • Easy to organise meetings.
  • Outdated UI.
  • Mobile app needs to be much improved.
  • Cannot be integrated with outlook or office 365 apps.
  • Randomly gets disconnected.
It works perfectly well especially in screen sharing during meetings. Even with slow internet speed it works seamlessly. It needs to be improved on it mobile application. It doesn't require any additional app on desktop it just works fine on its web app. Whiteboard feature works great on desktop whereas in mobile application its quite hard to use.
Read Sandeep Reyyi's full review
May 12, 2021
Jackson Gordon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We primarily used it for screenshares with clients to go over various things in their account.
  • Easy to Screenshare
  • Easy to customize to your orginization
  • Cheaper option compared to other softwares
  • Glitchy
  • Need high quality wifi connection or there can be major issues on calls
  • Cheaper option and it shows
It works great if you want your screenshares or video conference calls to be company specific and look proffesional. You can put your logo in the background and it makes it look like a specialized experience for clients which is great. It is cheaper to use the same types of features as Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Read Jackson Gordon's full review
Janet Montgomery MMIS, BS, PMP®, ITIL®, | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I worked in corporate, [Join.me] was the go to product for hosting web virtual meetings. Used join.me as join a virtual meeting. When working remote this was the best method to communicate with team members.
  • Easy access to the product
  • Very user friendly, intuitive product
  • Great for virtual meetings
  • Easy connection to utilize product
  • I remember times when using the link that someone sent didn't work
  • It wasn't always consistent
[Join.me is] well suited when you have a need for a quick meeting. Just send out the link and person can jump on quickly.

Doesn't work as well when there is a large number of meeting participants. Found that the links didn't always work.
Read Janet Montgomery MMIS, BS, PMP®, ITIL®,'s full review
June 10, 2021
We utilize Join.Me from time to time when working with partners and/or vendors who require easy access to see our desktop screens and make valid and authorized changes to our computer software and/or applications when something is not functioning correctly or ideally. It has been a mainstay of work with these type of IT support folks for a number of years.
  • Super easy remote control of computer for authorized individuals
  • Easy to join and share screens/information
  • Trusted, secure
  • Has become somewhat niche since Zoom and other applications can now provide similar built-in support
  • Single/primary use makes it somewhat irrelevant in current space
  • Limitations as far as types of conference interactions and video support
I would neither recommend nor dissuade anyone from using Join.Me. When it first came on the scene, it was a game-changer as far as providing remote access to other authorized individuals and helped save a great deal of time trying to walk someone less proficient through all the detailed steps of computer repair. However, with the proliferation of Zoom and other conferencing products that also provide built-in remote access through its service, the need for a separate application is now limited and not as essential as its own product.
May 18, 2021
Every now and then my team gets into situations where it would benefit us in our new remote work status scenarios that we have the ability to screen share and control other users computers. Join.me solves for both those scenarios in one easy to use software package. With my IT background it's often easier and quicker for me to solve a lot of my teams PCs issues instead of waiting for IT to address. With it's remote control abilities I can do just that.
  • Screen sharing
  • Remote computer control from anywhere
  • Easy to install and get up and running
  • Certain features can be a little hard to find
  • Not the best user interface compared to some of the more expansive competitors
If you're on a bit of a budget the pricing for Join.me definitely makes it an easy choice. We were able to download it and get it up and running for free on a few of my teammates PCs that needed assistance with some computer setup. It can be a little confusing to access some of the features at first but once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy to use. Wouldn't necessarily recommend it for extremely large meetings, but it's excellent for smaller groups.
May 02, 2021
Join.me has been used for our webconferencing tool - helping to connect remote teams as well as internal teams with current and potential customers.
  • Join.me makes it easy to join meetings quickly
  • Join.me makes it easy to set up different accounts
  • Join.me has features that makes it easy to engage and focus on the content being presented
  • The video quality can be improved
  • Adding more engagement features like Zoom
  • Can be better at key integrations like with SalesForce
I think in general, Join.me has not been able to compete with the features of Zoom or the ease of Google Hangouts. It certainly works fine for web conferencing, but has not been able to keep up with the benefits of other solutions.
April 13, 2021
A client recommended Join.me to us at a time when we were looking for a lightweight video conferencing solution for sales presentations and team meetings. Now we use Join.me as a pitching/presentation tool and quick team meetings as an alternative to Skype and Zoom. Our primary use cases are sales presentations and team project update meetings. We see it as an easy to set up tool and there is no need to download anything so you can send out a link and start a meeting almost immediately (as long as you have participants!)
  • No need to download anything to get started. Once you sign up you can get started from within your browser. This is probably the single best feature, its a get up and go solution for video conferencing and you do not need any software for it to work.
  • The one click join a meeting URL is genius. Users who struggle with remembering passwords or invites can just click a link and immediately participate in a meeting which means one email and a couple of clicks and a meeting can start.
  • Good control features - As the main user, you have many control features including deciding who can speak, annotations, screen sharing easily.
  • Screen Recordings to the Cloud - This can save on time when you have had a long conference, you can save a recording to the cloud and download it later.
  • There is no free tier version beyond a free trial. It would be good if there was a free version of some sort.
  • If you have a large meeting, it can be a bit unstable, whether this is connectivity or the platform itself is hard to say.
  • Mobile Apps do not offer the same experience as the web experience, you can find yourself kicked out of a meeting while other participants may still be in the same meeting. Some synergy between the web and mobile apps would be great.
I think Join.me would be ideal for smaller meetings of say under 50 people. Team meetings, client pitches, collaborations are just a few scenarios where Join.me may be useful. If you have a bigger meeting with more than 50 participants, you may need to look for another solution.
May 20, 2021
Join.me is being used by the IT Support, to instantly create a connect on private bridges to troubleshoot issues.

It is not the primary mode of communication within our firm, however, is is used majorly by the IT Support team for creating quick private links for screen sharing sessions.

Screen-sharing is one of the best ways to quickly find and troubleshoot laptop issues. Therefore, Join.me plays a vital role in getting things faster and efficiently.
  • Web client is not mandatory - you need not install join.me web client on your machine to use it. A link and a browser would do for all the meetings, which also include screen share sessions.
  • Recordings of meetings can be done - In case a IT person is explaining a process to you, you can always request them to record that particular join.me session and share the recording later on with the user. This is a great feature, which helps decrease redundant meetings, scheduled for the same purposes. You can also, share the recordings ahead with other employees, which is also great.
  • Excellent User Interface - UI of this tool is exceptionally simple and easy to understand. No external training is required. Things are made in a way that the whole tool is very self-explanatory and does the job, just right.
  • Voice quality to and fro is not very good - Today, a number of tools with crisp voice support are available. I am not sure about the backend of these tools, if there are multiple VOIP technologies available out there. But since I have used quite a lot of collaboration tools, this one can improvise the quality of voice.
  • Screen-sharing is laggy with high internet bandwidths - Screen-sharing is all about internet speeds. However, even with huge speeds (>100MBPS), screen-sharing becomes laggy.
Join.me is best suited for quick meetings with people who may or may not be using Join.me. Since everybody can join meetings from browsers, the end user need not have the web client installed, and therefore, this tool is best suited when you tend to connect with new individuals each time. Like IT supports in firms.

If you are looking for a very stable and good quality, everyday collaboration tool, Join.me may not do the job. I would not recommend it as an everyday companion.
May 13, 2021
Join.me is being used by me with some of my clients. Join.me has a ton of products for both consumers and businesses, but I use it for business purposes. The GoToMeeting is what myself and clients use most often. But they have several products so that you can literally keep doing business from anywhere in the world, and as we all know this has saves businesses over the last year plus! This program definitely had part in my success instead of failure this past year or so.
  • Web meetings are super easy to invite people and join, literally a simple click or two.
  • Calendar invites can be set up to automatically go out at different times.
  • So many options that you are guaranteed to find what you need and make it work for your business.
  • I haven't used any of the phone/calling functions so maybe clarity of coverage.
I can only comment on my own experiences and have only used one small part of what Join.me has to offer, so far anyway. But without GoToMeeting some of my clients would have lost out on substantial business opportunities we provided for him as far as appointments with reminders and invites and web meetings/conferences. It also enabled me to continue to provide what I needed to for my clients.
May 12, 2021
With more and more people working at home, Join.me has became our go-to for not only sales presentations, but tech support for our customers. It cuts down on our technicians going into people's homes during the pandemic.
  • Join.me is a simple platform, very user friendly.
  • Join.me is very reliable. We have never had any connectivity issues.
  • The invites can be created fast and on the go.
  • Sometimes, it seems a little too basic, too simple.
  • The cellular app depends on the cell service.
  • It doesn't integrate with Office 365.
Join.me is perfect for quick, simple meetings. It works well when we are troubleshooting camera issues with a client or having one on meetings with our staff. If you are using a desktop or laptop it works great, the mobile app isn't optimized enough for stellar performance.
April 26, 2021
Currently Join.me is being used by our organization to host meetings, or to join meetings that our clients invite us to join. It is currently being used by my department, and a few others across the whole organization. The main business problem it addresses is the ability to meet and collaborating with those I'm working with on a day to day basis.
  • Ease of use
  • Aesthetically pleasing
  • Simple interface
  • Simple functionality
  • More options for screen layout
Join.me is a great entry solution for video conference and a suitable online collaboration tool for an individual or organization to use. It was very easy to train new users and the tool offers enough features to host a successful online meeting. Join.me is a great tool to use when you need to gather a large or small number of people together that might not be able to gather in-person for a meeting or such.
April 14, 2021
We used Join.Me for conference and video calls for staff meeting at my previous organization. We tried using it as a cross multiple sites but we found some features were not very intuitive for staff who are not familiar with technology.
  • The platform is visually appealing
  • Connection is stable most of the time
  • The content sharing feature can be sharpened up a lot to make it more reliable
  • An option to combine users who are using their computer video and a phone for audio would also create less confusion on larger calls
With platforms like Zoom, Google Chat, and Teams having far better superior functionality, Join.Me has a lot of improvements to get back into competition. Join.Me had a reputation that it was one of the first platform to introduce easy to use video features 5 years ago but there has not been a lot of improvements since then.
April 26, 2021
Some of our users are using the free version and it is serviceable. It works but has limitations. I think it is in the second tier of options within the video conferencing realm. Zoom, Webex, and GoToMeeting have a deeper feature set. It works but not anyone's favorite here.
  • Free.
  • Easy to use.
  • Limited features.
  • Slow at times.
If you need something periodically this could be the answer but I do not consider this an enterprise system. It has several shortcomings and it is not a great setup. I do not anticipate using it again in a professional manner or workplace environment. Zoom, Webex, etc. cost what they do for a reason.
April 23, 2021
We have used it to screen share for technical support issues
  • It hosts meetings really well with out being overly complicated
  • The install process was simple not too many questions
  • It seemed to work the first time with any errors.
  • I wish the pricing was more competitive with similar programs
  • I wish it worked on the Amazon platform it would be helpful for tablet users
  • I wish it had a plugin for Safari
It is suited when you just need a quick meeting one time or something
April 23, 2021
We utilize Join.me in our IT department to share and give control of our desktop so IT is able to troubleshoot and diagnose any issues we have. This is an extremely valuable software that allows us to resolve many IT issues with minimal interference with employees while they work.
  • Desktop sharing.
  • Desktop control sharing.
  • Ease of use.
  • Never had an issue.
Join.me is the perfect solution for a virtual company! When working remote, our IT department is able to join a session with an employee and control their computers. This enables the IT department to work on an employees machine to troubleshoot issues with minimal collaboration needed from our employees.
April 13, 2021
We used Join.me for all of our conference calls/product demos meetings
  • It doesn't allow you to double book your meetings
  • Recording the meetings and sending out the files to the participants
  • Seamless screen sharing/remote controlling
  • Glitchy at times
  • Long loading/buffering times despite having a good connection
Join.me is our conference software for client meetings, demos, etc. It has also been beneficial for client training to either record the meeting and send it or to be able to share mouse control.
October 02, 2020
Join.me is being utilized as a tool for video conferencing, remote sessions, and audio calls. It is a great tool and is an alternative to tools such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, and others. It efficiently addresses issues such as our users needing to meet remotely and in a safe environment.
  • Video conferencing is very smooth through the process, easy to navigate.
  • Option for audio only really helps when video is not needed.
  • Customer Support is a phone call away and easy accessible.
  • The user navigation of the tool itself can be a bit more user-friendly for non-IT.
  • Price point can be found elsewhere for cheaper.
  • More participants can cause some lagging.
Join.me is well suited in any environment where web-conferencing is needed, as well as remote sessions and audio conferencing. In smaller environments, this may be over the top for the price you pay.
The support for Join.me is great. When needed, a rep was able to assist in the matter and advise routes to solve issues such as lagging, voice input issues, and video control.

High quality audio (71)
High quality video (74)
Low bandwidth requirements (64)
Mobile support (40)
6.6
Desktop sharing (79)
Whiteboards (38)
Calendar integration (56)
Meeting initiation (70)
Integrates with social media (25)
6.1
Record meetings / events (58)
Slideshows (39)
Live chat (64)
Audience polling (24)
Q&A (30)
User authentication (49)
Participant roles & permissions (56)
Confidential attendee list (38)

What is Join.me?

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.

Join.me Integrations