Join.me Reviews

Alvin Fayman | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 07, 2020

Hey, look what I'm doing!

We use Join.me across the company. To share screens for demonstrations of new activities as well as for collaborating on works in progress.
  • Very clear visual engagement.
  • Smooth transition of sharing control among users.
  • Audio controls -- we prefer to use phones for voice contact during screen sharing.
Join.me is easy to connect with other users for a clear view of screens during sharing. Exchange of sharing privileges is also a simple process.
Sharing controls and screen clarity make this a program of choice for team activities and demonstrations.
Read Alvin Fayman's full review
February 18, 2020

My favorite video conferencing tool!

Join.me is used for all our video conferencing communication. The sales department uses it to run their demos and the operations department uses it to do client trainings and customer support. Internally, we use Join.me to hold conference calls with team members that are out of office. It's a super helpful way to increase communication!
  • Ease of Use
  • Sound Quality
  • Fewer Features
  • Quality decreases with too many participants
This is really great for customer facing needs. One of the reasons it is so good for customer facing interactions is because there is no software that needs to be downloaded in order to join the call. Everything is web based. This prevents the usual issues that come along with other competitors.
I have had coworkers use their customer support and it sounds like it has been effective and quick. I have not yet used their support, which speaks to the lack of issues that I have had during my time. I have been happy with all my Join.me interactions thus far.
Samarah Sardoni | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Join.me in not resigning your join.me account

My company currently uses Join.me for client and meeting calls (and screen shares when needed). Join.me often replaces an in-person meeting which allows us to still deliver/present what is needed to the client without extending the timeline due to the difficulty of scheduling between several people.
  • Join.me offers several dial-in locations.
  • Join.me screen sharing allows you to transfer the presenter role.
  • Join.me is easy to schedule and the Chrome extension is great if you are the only one using the account.
  • The only way to pass the presenter role is for all parties to have the join.me app downloaded. That isn't always very realistic.
  • I have had several calls where the sound quality is not very good and the call will randomly end.
  • If you have several people logging into the same account (which you probably shouldn't) then the Chrome extension is a terrible idea. I have experienced double-booked meetings before.
When you have more than two parties that need to be on a call or screen share, Join.me facilitates a place where everyone can easily call in and view the presentation. When there are multiple parties that are unknown to each other, it allows each party to introduce themselves before getting onto the actual call.
I honestly haven't reached out to their Support team. I get notifications of what they are working on which is good to see, but I haven't directly spoken with any of them. I think my main reason for this is that join.me gives me just what I need (not much more and not much less).
Read Samarah Sardoni's full review
Aquinov Mathappan | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 01, 2019

Join.me gets an A+

We use Join.me for all conference calls so that participants can join meetings regardless of their location and that way we have higher participation most of the time.
  • User-friendly.
  • Cost-effective.
  • No learning curve.
  • Make it easier to use on mobile apps.
  • Easier installation so it can act as a web add-on.
  • Cheaper options are available.
I would recommend this application to any team that frequently needs conference calls that has users joining from any location without any limitations to conduct seamless meetings. On the flip side, it would be great to have integrations with other collaborations platforms such as Skype, Teams etc. Overall, a decent product with checking out.
Customer support is excellent. Technical issues are resolved quickly with the least turnaround time.
Read Aquinov Mathappan's full review
Alexander Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 27, 2019

The best alternative, a shame no-one is using it

Join.Me is used when Skype and other communication tools are not available for use with the client. It allows for clear voice and video chat between myself and clients.
  • Simple to use.
  • The servers seem more robust than Skype's.
  • VPN support.
  • It doesn't have the integration with Outlook that Skype has.
  • It's not as wildly used, despite being easy, therefore familiarity is hard to come by.
  • It can be difficult for newcomers to use.
It's suited for when other tools are not available. However, with Skype having so many connection issues, we often go straight to Join.Me for smaller conference calls that require better connections.
It is an excellent tool, fairly easy to use with reliability better than its competitors. However, I don't think it's big enough to compete, despite it often being for free.
Read Alexander Cooper's full review
Greg Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 27, 2019

Join.me is a great addition to our Training team

We use Join.me both by a department or across the whole organization. We have many off-site workers and this allows us to train staff using the same tools because we are learning at the same time.
The business problems it addresses is clarity in meetings and training because we all get the same information at the same time.
  • The Join.me app is user-friendly.
  • The Join.me app is intuitive, an example is navigating from assigning someone to take command of the screen is just a click and to retrieve control back is also just a click.
  • The connectivity and setting up meetings is practically done for you...copy and paste the link in an email for the fellow participants to join and connect.
  • I don't have any input on this. I've been happy with everything thus far.
Join.me is known in our industry and has been consistent in being available for conference use, so we don't usually look outside Join.me for a tool to use in out meetings that reach outside our 4 walls. It would only be "less suited" if we could obtain better communication in person.
I love it and would advocate for the use of it to anyone looking for a collaboration, meeting, or training software.
Read Greg Smith's full review
Maximus Mednick | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

Janky Wi-Fi and crappy mobile? Join.me's got you, fam

The use of Join.me was initially an ad hoc decision because of numerous going issues with the company's existing online meeting, classroom and desktop sharing platform. As a global online and on-site instructor, the show must go on for our paying customers, so I set up a 'classroom', in my personal Join.me space for the day. Using the integration with Office 365 Outlook, I was able to quickly send a new invitation to my globally sprawled students with toll-free numbers for all of them. The class one flawlessly that day including multiple brakes, online labs in which I monitored other people's desktops, and screen recording. That was the last time I ever used our corporate solution and stuck with join.me. The bulk of our instructors last I checked, we're all using the corporate Join.me service without any issues.
  • Screen sharing.
  • Global toll-free telephony.
  • Product integration.
  • There are no shortcomings in this product, at least for our team. It's a perfect fit. I don't have to think about it. It's a perfect fit. I don't have to think about it.
If you're sitting in a hot, distant from anything technological beyond a fax machine, crappy hotel, whilst tethered to some janky ISP/scooter repair shop's WiFi, and your only mobile phone has a questionably sourced SIM card. It also happens you're about to teach 15 technologist adept professionals for the next 8 hours online, then you're in great shape with Join.me.
The very few times I've had an issue, their tech support, typically via chat, resolved the
matter on the same call.
Read Maximus Mednick's full review
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Doesn't require attendees to download a plugin, so makes starting meetings faster and easier

We mostly use it to do screen shares with clients. Since we are a marketing service provider, we're working with many different clients and Join.me allows us to teach them things that would be hard to explain without the visual aids. Often we'll have to have them do something on their end of the Amazon account so Join.me allows them to easily connect our computers so we can walk them through the process. It's also very useful when we are training clients as we can have them do things themselves which helps solidify the information much better than us just showing them.
  • Most importantly, it's very quick and easy for companies to join. You have a custom URL and you just tell them to go there and follow the directions.
  • They do NOT have to download a plugin to see your screen, which makes things a LOT easier. They only have to download the plugin if you want to have them share their screen or give them mouse control.
  • It loads pretty quickly and has a lot of local numbers, typically the directions are clear and clients don't have trouble joining.
  • Occasionally I have clients who have difficulty joining, I think it may be due to a technical glitch so I'm looking into that.
  • As with any screen sharing, sometimes the image lags a lot if either party has a slow internet connection.
Its free plan is great and it's just easier to use for clients than other tools since they don't have to download a plugin in order to join the meeting.
It does what it needs to do. The drawbacks are there, but all the other options have the same issues as far as I can tell.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Ashia Ackov | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 16, 2019

Have you tried Join.me for your meetings?

At AV Magazine, we are a small team that collaborates all across the United States. We have employees from Miami, Kansas City, and Santa Monica. Sometimes we share ideas from stories that we are working on, and this program makes it easier to do. All we have to do is share a link and everyone is connected.
  • They offer a free trial version for you to try before you even decide if it's right for you. But they also have 3 great packages to believe in. We are using the Pro Version, which is right in the middle.
  • You can host video conferences and record them for team members that couldn't make the meeting.
  • We can instantly have reports converted to Excel.
  • Honestly, There is nothing I can say negative at the moment. I actually forgot to mention they also have an option for Toll-free calling. You would have to have the OpenVoice before you use it to connect, but it is available if needed.
Join.me makes it easier for our team to stay connected even when we are miles apart. Linking up was as simple as sending a link and joining a quick meeting to collaborate on Magazine layouts for the quarter.
Since using Join.me, we even have convenient, in-app reminders of scheduled upcoming meetings. I would recommend this to small businesses, which is what we are, but it is also perfect for larger groups.
We have not yet needed to use support, the system is so easy and self-explanatory. But, just to let you know, they do have live chat available on the bottom of the page for your convenience. Or if you would rather call in, the 800 number is readily available as well. So it is there if you need it.
Read Ashia Ackov's full review
Maura Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Join.Me Positive Review

Join.me is used internally at Pathmatics for our Client Services Team to host client meetings, including: initial partnership kick-off calls, initial and subsequent training sessions, quarterly business reviews, client check-in calls, meetings to showcase new functionality or data, and any other calls we may be having with out customers. It's a fantastic tool that allows us to include just one or many people, gives us the ability to dial in by phone or VOIP, screen-share, and the ability to record meetings (which is a huge benefit!).
  • Ability to call in via phone or VOIP
  • Ability to share screens
  • Ability to record meetings
  • Ability to include international dial-in numbers
  • Join.me could add additional countries of coverage for their local dial-in numbers (like Egypt, UAE, and other middle-eastern countries).
  • Join.me could create the ability to export the attendee list in 1 click.
Join.me is a fantastic product to use any time I'm speaking with a client. Even if a screen-share or recording is unnecessary, it's a wonderful way to connect with one person or several people via a conference line. Additionally, it gives us the ability to have video conferencing (if that's ever necessary) and an incredibly easy way to connect. Beyond speaking with external clients, it's a way for me to connect with colleagues in other locations to discuss our internal work.
I've only ever had to reach out to Join.me support twice in all my years using it, and in those experiences, the support has been outstanding. If the platform was experiencing an issue, the team was able to articulate the investigation and resolution very quickly. Overall, I would rate the support at join.me as wonderful!
Read Maura Kelly's full review
Mark Malone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Time to JOIN UP with Join.me

We use it generally to communicate and educate different departments on the implementation on new spreadsheets, software, etc. Also for some conference meetings of off-site office locations. We have found it to be most helpful in relaying instructions for implementing and using any new spreadsheets and software products that we are throughout our branch locations.
  • Helpful in introducing a new program or spreadsheet.
  • We can show the implementation and use of new and existing programs.
  • Allows ease of communication with off-site and satellite offices.
  • I have not really noticed any specific issues with using Join.me thus far.
  • I have had some sound quality issues on a couple of occasions, but I cannot directly attribute that to the Join.me software.
Very good for introducing and instruction of new, and some of our existing, spreadsheets, software and programs.
We have only had to have support once...just for a question...and it was answered in a timely and concise manner.
Read Mark Malone's full review
Christopher Page, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Join.Me An Easy, Free, Quality Screenshare Tool You Shouldn't Go Without

Join.me has been used for conference calls as well as screen sharing. It solves the problem of sharing content, or viewing/troubleshooting an issue a client has with their website. It's my go-to tool for QUICKLY viewing a client's screen so I can see what they're looking at, guide them through troubleshooting, or even share my screen and train them.
  • Screen sharing
  • Joint screen sharing and conference line
  • Requesting access to Remote Desktop you're viewing
  • N/A
Join.me is great for screen sharing. If you need to view someone else's desktop to walk them through something, it's a great tool. It's also really helpful to sharing your own screen to walk through a proposal, or show someone what you've been working on. It's really easy to switch between whose screen you see too.
I haven't needed to reach out for support, which is the reason I've given them a 10. A well thought out product that doesn't require support beats any product that requires support just to get it set up. Well done Join.me team-I'm a happy user and happy to recommend it to others!
Read Christopher Page, MBA's full review
Cindy Arco | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2019

You'll want to Join(.me) in!

Join.me is used by various departments throughout my organization for video and web conferencing for meetings. We often need to have meetings to share information across company departments, functions, and geographic areas. Join.me allows those who need to host a meeting to share critical information with others virtually to do so quickly and easily, plus share presentation elements including documents/information and videos.
  • Ease of use - the Join.me product and platform are very easy to use, even if it is someone's first time.
  • Trial option - the company offers a free trial option, which is great if a company isn't sure how it would work for them - they can test it out without making an investment.
  • Help section - the company's help section is really useful and it's fairly easy to search if you need help figuring something out.
  • No password protection - you can't protect a meeting with a password that you only share with intended participants. Instead, participants have to "knock" to be let in - but that means someone has to be on the lookout for those requests.
  • Limits to the whiteboard - the whiteboard functionality is limited to tablets, which is a bummer if you have many participants on their work desktop computers or laptops.
  • Screen sharing - sometimes it won't work on particular browsers.
Join.me is a great video conferencing service for small to medium companies who need to host video and/or web meetings frequently but not with a ton of "bells and whistles" like tons of high-resolution video and graphics. On the other hand, if a company needs to do a lot of virtual meetings and communicating with a client or potential clients and wants to ensure they look as sharp and professional as possible, this might not fit the bill.
I have found that because of the ease of use, I haven't had to reach out for support directly. They offer quite a bit of useful information online already. I have never heard of anyone within my organization needing help from the company and not being able to get issues addressed quickly.
Read Cindy Arco's full review
Alan Gadbois | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2019

Join.me is a great solution for meetings

We used Join.me as a method of support for clients and personnel when primary methods don't work. We also used to use this for meetings when screen sharing was needed.
  • Easy to connect.
  • Screen sharing.
  • The quality of the connection is lacking.
Join.me is great for screen sharing and support. It is also great for meetings where screen sharing is needed. I've found that it's not as well-suited for screen sharing in gaming.
I give the support this rating because there was one time I had to contact support, and they were very quick and made it easy for me to get through and get the solution I needed. Other than that one time, support was rarely ever needed, so that speaks for a great product.
Read Alan Gadbois's full review
Valerie Barrera | TrustRadius Reviewer

LOVE IT

My organization uses Join.me for most to all of our conference calls with clients! We use it to go over our media plans and to share our screen.
  • Never lags
  • Easy to join
  • Honestly, haven't came across any cons
I never had any issues with Join.me. Our clients love dialing into Join.me a lot more than other software we have because of how easy it is to join with almost never any problems.
Never had an issue with join.me so never had to contact support. I do believe a few colleugues of mine have had some issues though and were anle to resolve them very quickly due to the support that join me offers to their customers. I would say they do a good job based off side comments I have heard.
Read Valerie Barrera's full review
William Houck | TrustRadius Reviewer

Join.me Review

Join.me is used to run demos and communicate with prospects and clients around the world.
  • It's easy to find the link to join and number to dial. Unlike some screen shares that are impossible to get in to.
  • I have a lot of issues when people join. Sometimes it takes 15 min for people to get in and that takes up a lot of time in our meetings.
Running demos of our software.
I never really used the support folks.
Read William Houck's full review
August 28, 2019

Join.me is good for simple collaboration, but lacks robust features of some other platforms

Join.me is used to bring remote speakers/users/presenters into our live broadcasts, either in our studio or from an onsite location. We use it if it's either not cost prohibitive or schedules don't allow the speaker to be with us in person, and gives us some flexibility and versatility in having speakers be able to join webcasts from just about anywhere.
  • Good UI
  • Compatibility
  • A little clunky in functionality
  • Screenshare is not the best
  • Audio quality is is not top tier
Join.me works very well as a meeting tool where each speaker has something to contribute, like part of a presentation, charts, or anything collaborative. What it's not great at is being a presentation tool with an audience that is not actively involved, unlike some of its competitors. It's just not laid out for that kind of use case.
I fortunately have not had to interact with the Join.me support team very much, which I would make the case for a high rating here. The product is fairly intuitive, and we have not run into a situation where a feature was not working and we had to contact support. That being said, we are a very tech friendly team, and frequently have to troubleshoot software and hardware on the go, so this may not be indicative of all users.
November 11, 2019

Join me in a meeting any time, anywhere

Join.me is the tool we use on a day to day basis to show our software to potential clients. We use it to screen share our software and take clients through our demonstration. It also has the capability of being the platform we use to speak to clients if it's not done via phone calls separately. It is used by our implementation teach to train current users of our software or our Sales team with the goal of selling the software. We do not travel to the properties to do these so the screen share helps us in the simple fact we don't have to leave the office.
  • Easy to get potential clients on the demonstration from their site.
  • User-friendly platform.
  • Customized emails to send over to people with calendar invites attached as well.
  • Lag time - I understand it depends on the internet access by both parties but either way can be extremely frustrating.
  • Recording a demonstration could be easier.
It is definitely well suited for a company that does not plan on traveling to show their product. It is easy to do screen sharing as well as meetings on the go internally with the team. It's not well suited I believe with higher up clientele just because the lag could show or present a poor representation of the product you're trying to sell.
It is good to use this software. It could use some updating here and there but that's nitpicking. It is extremely easy to explain to the potential customers how to join the screen share which could be a hassle for some. I would recommend to other companies to definitely take a look at join.me. I'm also sure there are other similar companies in the space as well that might be better.
September 14, 2019

Join.me packs the bang in the buck.

Our company use Join.me for many things. Join.me is used by our sales team for one-on-one product demos and sales. Our marketing department uses it for webinars (I think the limit is 50 people before you upgrade to the next tier). Customer care uses Join.me to provide professional development and one-on-one training.
  • Users don't need to install software to join a meeting. This is a tremendous asset. We are able to just send a link to a customer and they can click to join.
  • Join.me can record a video of the meeting.
  • Excellent control over the group. You mute individuals or the whole group and share the presenter role quickly.
  • Lags *IF* the guest has a poor internet connection and you are doing audio + screen share through the computer. If you do audio via the phone then it's not an issue. By "lag" I meant that when you show a slide, the guest may be seeing the prior slide for a few seconds.
  • Lags when you have a large audience. Once I ran a webinar with 200+ people join and once I got past 75 guests people were not able to connect to me anymore.
Join.me is ideal for one-on-one meetings whether for sales or support. It's great because the user doesn't need to download software and because it works well with Google calendar. For instance, when you make a Google cal event, a Join.me link can be created automatically. These two reasons make it very ideal for one-on-one meetings.
I've never called or emailed the support team so I can't rate my experience with them but I can say that the help documentation and tutorials are excellent. If they were not good then I'd probably have to call support. Because they were so good I was able to customize my account as needed.

September 13, 2019

Worth using when collaborating

We are regularly invited to Join.me conferences where there is the need for a fully immersive experience. Specifically where the team needs to speak, see and collaborate on the work that they are doing. This has tended to be done via Join.me more recently due to ease of use that I'll cover in this review.
  • No installation requirements
  • Multi platform support
  • Low bandwidth requirements
  • Ease of use
  • Good support
  • Sometimes configuring custom setups has been troublesome on users' machines (weird mic setups etc)
It's great for collaboration where you want to talk and share your screen, it lacks some of the more advanced features that Webex has, like file sharing but is really simple for the users to get operational and start working with, which I have found is the key requirement here.
When we've had problems, they were quick to assist us and helped us get the issue resolved really quickly so i think they are worth talking to (unlike some support call teams which are totally useless).
August 29, 2019

Join Join.me and you’ll never have to worry about your meeting tool ever again

Join.me is the screensharing/web conference tool used by the entire company at my consulting firm. It allows us to easily work remotely, collaboratively, and interface with clients and colleagues alike from across the country, without any technical issues or restrictions.
  • Screen sharing capabilities.
  • More browser connection options.
  • Reliable technology (100pct up time for me, always).
  • It never drops calls.
  • It's easy to use.
  • Ease of use for the mobile app is the only thing I could think of that could be improved a bit in terms of stability, but it’s more the phone service and internet connection that impacts this than the application issues themselves.
  • It reduces our license fee.
Join.me is suited to collaboration with remote based colleagues on projects that involve screen sharing, and web conferences with large client groups that can be accommodated seamlessly on the bridge.
I’ve never needed to interact with support because the product has always worked seamlessly, and it was not necessary to call for support. I’m very impressed with this tool, and it’s by far the greatest conferencing application I’ve ever used personally or professionally. It’s reliable and easy to use.
August 29, 2019

Join.me in using this great conferencing tool!

Join.me is used by different departments for video conferencing and connecting users virtually when they cannot meet in person or distance is an issue.
  • Simple to set up.
  • No software needed.
  • It's easy to use and share with others.
  • Stable connection and connection lags sometimes or delays.
  • Reporting for participants.
Join.me is a great conferencing tool for us to connect staff or students throughout the district, and even more so to users outside of the district when travel is not possible. This allows us to connect with experts in an area, or provide other opportunities that would not exist.
We have not had much need for support, but online found answers to any questions I might have on their website.
September 14, 2019

A great barebones meeting client with a few quirks

Join.me is a no frills calling and screen sharing solution for teams. We used it for external technical support calls as the software was incredibly simple to use. Customers loved it. We've since moved on to other conferencing solutions that don't require downloading software to a computer.
  • Ease of use
  • Lightweight interface
  • Attractive Pricing Options
  • Would love to see a web based client
  • Slower to adopt features compared to competitors (it didn't have video for a long time)
  • Better call quality
Join.me is well suited for those looking for a cost effective meeting conferencing solution that has the bare minimum feature set. It is not recommended for larger teams or those with complex meeting requirements (ex. SIP, meeting room integrations).
We used their email support and found them to be attentive to issues.
Gwen Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2019

Grab a meeting - QUICK!

My entire organization uses this meeting tool for quick one-on-one meetings, customer troubleshooting, and group meetings across departments. I love that it is quick and simple to launch and pass control from user to user. We easily accomplish with a 5 minute screenshare what would take 10 minutes of typing to solve using Slack. Once it's installed as a widget on your computer, just launch it from your dock to have a meeting or screenshare up within 30 seconds.
  • Quick launch - start your meeting with your custom URL at a moments notice
  • Good audio - join using your computer audio to be 'in the meeting' quickly with clear tones
  • Quick join - join.me saves your most frequently joined meetings in the modal, so you can type in a colleagues name to jump on their meeting right away.
  • First-time download - sometimes our customers have trouble joining that first meeting and since I can't see what they see, I don't know how to help.
I love this software best for impromptu meetings among colleagues. I usually use this for smaller meetings (one-on-one or two other guests, for example. I don't love it for large, company wide meetings or webinars where you need to keep track of comments coming in and where you need to send out a recording of the meeting later on.
Read Gwen Pierre's full review
Kaitlyn Wright | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

Join.me is a simple and easy screen sharing app

I use it for live online professional development sessions with staff. Currently, I am the only one using the paid version. A few teachers use the free version to share screens with students.
  • Simple to join the session.
  • Custom URL and call in number.
  • People attending require no software just a web browser.
  • Software for the presenter is easy to install and use.
  • Settings for the presenter are a little clunky.
  • Attendees screens delayed anywhere 2-20 seconds.
  • It is simple but quite extensive for its price point.
Great for professional development but not for collaborative work.
Read Kaitlyn Wright's full review

High quality audio (48)
High quality video (50)
Low bandwidth requirements (42)
Mobile support (25)
Desktop sharing (55)
Whiteboards (21)
Calendar integration (38)
Meeting initiation (48)
Integrates with social media (12)
6.0
Record meetings / events (40)
Slideshows (22)
Live chat (44)
Audience polling (12)
Q&A (15)
User authentication (33)
Participant roles & permissions (38)
Confidential attendee list (24)

About Join.me

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.

Join.me Integrations