Join.me and GoTo easy street

May 13, 2021
Join.me is being used by me with some of my clients. Join.me has a ton of products for both consumers and businesses, but I use it for …

Don't Join.me

April 26, 2021
Some of our users are using the free version and it is serviceable. It works but has limitations. I think it is in the second tier of …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Desktop sharing (76)

High quality audio (69)

Meeting initiation (67)

High quality video (72)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Join.me, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Pro

Business

Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.trustradius.com/buyer…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10 per month

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Screen Sharing

Online Meetings / Events

Online Events Collaboration

Online Events Security

What is Join.me?

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.

Join.me Integrations

Join.me Competitors

Join.me Technical Details

What is Join.me?

Join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

How much does Join.me cost?

Join.me starts at $10.

What are Join.me's top competitors?

Mikogo are common alternatives for Join.me.

What is Join.me's best feature?

Reviewers rate Desktop sharing and Calendar integration highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Join.me?

The most common users of Join.me are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We have tried a number of online meeting platforms since 2010 when we first commenced our online and international programs. Although Join.Me was a mainstay for us at first--affordable, safe, and great way to provide remote access that other platforms failed to provide--now we have found much less utility since we use Zoom which is affordable, provides a more robust and cohesive user experience, and now also provides remote access when granted.
One reason why Join.me stands out is that it is very affordable with no compromises when it comes to capabilities. It offers powerful features and makes web conferencing as well as collaboration at the work place seamless. In addition, using Join.me is easy and as long as the network is strong, the works perfectly.
Alan Bloxham | TrustRadius Reviewer
We selected Google Meet because we didn't necessarily need the unique URL or a dedicated app for screen sharing. We found that Google Meet was sufficient in getting everything we need for our team meetings, as well as meetings with the clients.
If you're looking for something basic that handles a little bit of everything when it comes to meetings, screen shares and remote desktop control join.me is a great options. If you're a super user and really wanting a lot of detailed features and rich user interfaces and money is not an issue you may want to consider use specific options.
Honestly it is one of 3 that I use on a daily basis depending on what my clients prefer or use. But it is my favorite because of the ease of use and its calendaring and reminder abilities that is prefer it above others and recommend it when possible. Maybe the others do these things too, but this one was easy enough for me to figure out.
Kimberly Hammond | TrustRadius Reviewer
[LogMeIn] is better remotely controlling computers and chatting but Join.me is better for meeting purposes. It also allows you to interact with your calendar. The two products are great with features to satisfy all. [LogMeIn] however is a lot more expensive for small businesses. I would choose Join.me for small businesses.
April 23, 2021

Join.me has been good

We started using Teams to communicate at first. But sometimes we had issues with it connecting to the server. Also installing it seemed to have issues from time to time. We had a really hard time working with Microsoft technical support. We had to put in several tickets before we got someone that seemed to know what the issue was.
  • Zoom
They both have their good and bad things but to me Join.me feels like there's less steps to get things done. Zoom is more robust but I'm also paying a lot more for it and it can be cumbersome at times to set up meetings. I've had far more issues using Zoom than Join.me.
I have been a Skype user for over 10 years and while it has its pros, I think Join.me provides ease of use that cannot be found on Skype or Zoom. Basecamp is more of a project management tool but it has some video conferencing features that can be used. If I was to rate these products, I would say #1 is Zoom, #2 is Join.me, #3 is Basecamp and #4 is Skype. Join.me is a clear winner in the ease of use category though with its web integration and fast meeting connection features.
Donna-sue Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Zoom
Join.me is a fabulous application that can streams lively. We are highly obsessed with its live conversation feature which is best rather than other alternatives such as Zoom or Skype. There is no need to gather the employee in meeting rooms. We can deal with the whole world by sitting in one position. Its detail is very beneficial for the client and users as well. it also provides a chat option with which we can communicate by typing too.
John Cupoli | TrustRadius Reviewer
With the exception of stability on cellular data, I feel Join.Me outperforms Zoom or Teams in ease of use and a robust feature selection that is extremely user-friendly and easy to pick up. The recording feature makes your call recording available quickly and you can easily download and send them to team members. I’ve found Teams and Zoom either don’t have as many features or they aren’t as easy to use.
Join.me is less integrated with your email and schedule, but is way more user friendly. Skype is good internally, but is nowhere as effective with client facing communication. From a quality standpoint, Join.me compares well against their competitors. I have never had issues with the quality of their sound or video.