Join.me Reviews

February 18, 2020

My favorite video conferencing tool!

Likelihood to Recommend

This is really great for customer facing needs. One of the reasons it is so good for customer facing interactions is because there is no software that needs to be downloaded in order to join the call. Everything is web based. This prevents the usual issues that come along with other competitors.
Samarah Sardoni | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Join.me in not resigning your join.me account

Likelihood to Recommend

When you have more than two parties that need to be on a call or screen share, Join.me facilitates a place where everyone can easily call in and view the presentation. When there are multiple parties that are unknown to each other, it allows each party to introduce themselves before getting onto the actual call.
Read Samarah Sardoni's full review
Aquinov Mathappan | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 01, 2019

Join.me gets an A+

Likelihood to Recommend

I would recommend this application to any team that frequently needs conference calls that has users joining from any location without any limitations to conduct seamless meetings. On the flip side, it would be great to have integrations with other collaborations platforms such as Skype, Teams etc. Overall, a decent product with checking out.
Read Aquinov Mathappan's full review
Greg Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 27, 2019

Join.me is a great addition to our Training team

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is known in our industry and has been consistent in being available for conference use, so we don't usually look outside Join.me for a tool to use in out meetings that reach outside our 4 walls. It would only be "less suited" if we could obtain better communication in person.
Read Greg Smith's full review
Maximus Mednick | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

Janky Wi-Fi and crappy mobile? Join.me's got you, fam

Likelihood to Recommend

If you're sitting in a hot, distant from anything technological beyond a fax machine, crappy hotel, whilst tethered to some janky ISP/scooter repair shop's WiFi, and your only mobile phone has a questionably sourced SIM card. It also happens you're about to teach 15 technologist adept professionals for the next 8 hours online, then you're in great shape with Join.me.
Read Maximus Mednick's full review
Ashia Ackov | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 16, 2019

Have you tried Join.me for your meetings?

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me makes it easier for our team to stay connected even when we are miles apart. Linking up was as simple as sending a link and joining a quick meeting to collaborate on Magazine layouts for the quarter.
Since using Join.me, we even have convenient, in-app reminders of scheduled upcoming meetings. I would recommend this to small businesses, which is what we are, but it is also perfect for larger groups.
Read Ashia Ackov's full review
Maura Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Join.Me Positive Review

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is a fantastic product to use any time I'm speaking with a client. Even if a screen-share or recording is unnecessary, it's a wonderful way to connect with one person or several people via a conference line. Additionally, it gives us the ability to have video conferencing (if that's ever necessary) and an incredibly easy way to connect. Beyond speaking with external clients, it's a way for me to connect with colleagues in other locations to discuss our internal work.
Read Maura Kelly's full review
Christopher Page, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Join.Me An Easy, Free, Quality Screenshare Tool You Shouldn't Go Without

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is great for screen sharing. If you need to view someone else's desktop to walk them through something, it's a great tool. It's also really helpful to sharing your own screen to walk through a proposal, or show someone what you've been working on. It's really easy to switch between whose screen you see too.
Read Christopher Page, MBA's full review
Cindy Arco | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2019

You'll want to Join(.me) in!

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is a great video conferencing service for small to medium companies who need to host video and/or web meetings frequently but not with a ton of "bells and whistles" like tons of high-resolution video and graphics. On the other hand, if a company needs to do a lot of virtual meetings and communicating with a client or potential clients and wants to ensure they look as sharp and professional as possible, this might not fit the bill.
Read Cindy Arco's full review
Valerie Barrera | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

LOVE IT

Likelihood to Recommend

I never had any issues with Join.me. Our clients love dialing into Join.me a lot more than other software we have because of how easy it is to join with almost never any problems.
Read Valerie Barrera's full review
August 28, 2019

Join.me is good for simple collaboration, but lacks robust features of some other platforms

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me works very well as a meeting tool where each speaker has something to contribute, like part of a presentation, charts, or anything collaborative. What it's not great at is being a presentation tool with an audience that is not actively involved, unlike some of its competitors. It's just not laid out for that kind of use case.
November 11, 2019

Join me in a meeting any time, anywhere

Likelihood to Recommend

It is definitely well suited for a company that does not plan on traveling to show their product. It is easy to do screen sharing as well as meetings on the go internally with the team. It's not well suited I believe with higher up clientele just because the lag could show or present a poor representation of the product you're trying to sell.
September 14, 2019

Join.me packs the bang in the buck.

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is ideal for one-on-one meetings whether for sales or support. It's great because the user doesn't need to download software and because it works well with Google calendar. For instance, when you make a Google cal event, a Join.me link can be created automatically. These two reasons make it very ideal for one-on-one meetings.
September 13, 2019

Worth using when collaborating

Likelihood to Recommend

It's great for collaboration where you want to talk and share your screen, it lacks some of the more advanced features that Webex has, like file sharing but is really simple for the users to get operational and start working with, which I have found is the key requirement here.
August 29, 2019

Join Join.me and you’ll never have to worry about your meeting tool ever again

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is suited to collaboration with remote based colleagues on projects that involve screen sharing, and web conferences with large client groups that can be accommodated seamlessly on the bridge.
August 29, 2019

Join.me in using this great conferencing tool!

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is a great conferencing tool for us to connect staff or students throughout the district, and even more so to users outside of the district when travel is not possible. This allows us to connect with experts in an area, or provide other opportunities that would not exist.
September 14, 2019

A great barebones meeting client with a few quirks

Likelihood to Recommend

Join.me is well suited for those looking for a cost effective meeting conferencing solution that has the bare minimum feature set. It is not recommended for larger teams or those with complex meeting requirements (ex. SIP, meeting room integrations).
Gwen Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2019

Grab a meeting - QUICK!

Likelihood to Recommend

I love this software best for impromptu meetings among colleagues. I usually use this for smaller meetings (one-on-one or two other guests, for example. I don't love it for large, company wide meetings or webinars where you need to keep track of comments coming in and where you need to send out a recording of the meeting later on.
Read Gwen Pierre's full review
Lindsey Stevens | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2018

In a saturated market, Join.me stands out with personalization options

Likelihood to Recommend

I think Join.me on it's own probably works a lot better than how I use it in conjunction with DocSend which is not great (we plan on switching vendors once our contract is up because of this). It is great because it allows you a lot of personalization and flexibility with your meeting room. Don't use it with DocSend- it is unreliable.
Read Lindsey Stevens's full review

High quality audio (48)
High quality video (50)
Low bandwidth requirements (42)
Mobile support (25)
Desktop sharing (55)
Whiteboards (21)
Calendar integration (38)
Meeting initiation (48)
Integrates with social media (12)
6.0
Record meetings / events (40)
Slideshows (22)
Live chat (44)
Audience polling (12)
Q&A (15)
User authentication (33)
Participant roles & permissions (38)
Confidential attendee list (24)

About Join.me

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.

Join.me Integrations