Desktop sharing (76)
High quality audio (69)
Meeting initiation (67)
High quality video (72)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Join.me, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 per month
join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.
Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per
month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is
available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering
at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a
month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many
participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available
streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage
Mobile Apps & Whiteboardingjoin.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.
Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.
- Neither positive nor negative; has become somewhat obsolete amidst sea of other services
- Great, easy, affordable way to share screens and provide accurate and real-time remote access
- Secure, safe and trustworthy
- Easy to use, great. Didn't have to hassle with a lot of training.
- Cost, something to be considered.
- When the hosting was free, 100% ROI.
- Now a paid subscriber, other companies we deal with using other options from Zoom, Google Meets, and Webex Meetings.
- With Join.me, we have been able to save money, for instance by holding meetings virtually.
- With this tool, we save time because everything is online.
- Improve productivity in that there is employees collaboration with features such as screen sharing and ability to send quick messages.
- Great brand promotion with unique URL.
- Saved time with quick screen share calls.
- Wasted time waiting for client to download join.me to screenshare.
- Join.me has saved my team a significant amount of time when it comes to solving minor IT related issues due to it's remote control capabilities which allow me to work on other users computers that are remote and work from home.
- It's very affordable for what it can do
- Can be a little tricky to explain how to get it up and running to someone that has very limited technical knowledge
- Simple controls for all your basic needs
- My job is appointment setting for myself and for my clients. Being able to meet with people is WHAT we do, so without it I would have had a rough year and a half.
- It worked great for us initially and made screenshares easier
- Helped us connect with remote workers effectively for weekly calls
- Saved time connecting everyone over the phone
- Join.me has made it easier to help our customers without rolling a truck.
- Join.me makes sales presentations a breeze.
- When you need to set up an impromptu meeting, it works very well.
- Join.me made it easy to screen share with prospects for sales demos
- Join.me makes it easy to web conference with remote teams both internally and externally
- Join.me made it easy to add new users
- Easily have dependable meeting software
- Saved dollars for communications remotely
- Easy access & usability
- Limited ROI.
- It has been positive that we were able to stay connected while working remote
- It has increased our communication when at client sites where cellphone connection is spotty
- People respond faster on it
- Excellent IT resource.
- More productive staff.
- Happy IT department.
- Easy to connect with others
- Lowers tech barrier for others
- There is really none because we have switched to using Teams which integrates better with our workflow since it is a Microsoft product.
- Join.me is valuable to me. A reliable and smart platform to meet virtually, especially during these hard times of the pandemic.
- We have been able to beat the learning curve as Join.me is almost self explanatory to most of our team.
- The cost per user ratio can feel a bit expensive but for the speed and convenience we feel it was the right investment
- The biggest ROI is time, being able to go from email to meeting in a few clicks makes Join.me feel natural and not just another "video conferencing" tool that we use.
- Our business relations are up to the mark and we are away from the meeting rooms.
- We have found it as a very tough software to use but with time we learned how to use it well. We had to brainstorm to understand its working.
- Connecting with our colleagues has become so easy and simple with join.me.
- Quick and easy to collaborate with teams.
- Recording feature very helpful for training purposes as well as allowing team members who weren’t on a call to catch up.
- Only ROI that comes to mind is the ability for our users to remotely connect with one another along with vendors to progress on tasks and projects.
- Better communication
- Quicker trainings
- Reduced meeting time by simplifying visual communications.
- Clarified procedures for new activities through hands-on demonstrations.
- It is an essential part of how we display our software - for about 90% of the time, it is reliable.
- Not much negative except if the connection isn't working, then sometimes it can be an issue.