Join.me Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Christopher Page, MBA profile photo

Usability

Join.me is one of the easiest programs I've ever used. It's so easy to get it set up and installed and even easier for someone to join a meeting. The controls are very intuitive and labeled appropriately. The UIX makes sense. It's been a reliable product in my app stack-I love it!
Read Christopher Page, MBA's full review
Cindy Arco profile photo

Usability

Join.me is very user-friendly - as a host, you may need to take a little time to understand all the functionalities available but it's difficult to figure out how to set up and run a meeting on the platform. The same is true for a user and/or meeting participant - it's quick and easy to join and interact with other users.
Read Cindy Arco's full review

Usability

Join.me is one of the more basic/simple collaboration tools. Its usability for general users is good. It's simple, and fairly intuitive. For more advanced users however, it is rather basic, with not a lot of expandability. It has its set uses, and that's pretty much it. It's essentially a what you see is what you get platform.

High quality audio (47)
High quality video (49)
Low bandwidth requirements (42)
Mobile support (26)
Desktop sharing (54)
Whiteboards (22)
Calendar integration (39)
Meeting initiation (49)
Integrates with social media (13)
6.3
Record meetings / events (40)
Slideshows (21)
Live chat (45)
Audience polling (13)
Q&A (16)
User authentication (34)
Participant roles & permissions (39)
Confidential attendee list (24)

About Join.me

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.