Join.me Reviews

February 18, 2020

My favorite video conferencing tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is used for all our video conferencing communication. The sales department uses it to run their demos and the operations department uses it to do client trainings and customer support. Internally, we use Join.me to hold conference calls with team members that are out of office. It's a super helpful way to increase communication!
Samarah Sardoni | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Join.me in not resigning your join.me account

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company currently uses Join.me for client and meeting calls (and screen shares when needed). Join.me often replaces an in-person meeting which allows us to still deliver/present what is needed to the client without extending the timeline due to the difficulty of scheduling between several people.
Read Samarah Sardoni's full review
Aquinov Mathappan | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 01, 2019

Join.me gets an A+

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Join.me for all conference calls so that participants can join meetings regardless of their location and that way we have higher participation most of the time.
Read Aquinov Mathappan's full review
Greg Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 27, 2019

Join.me is a great addition to our Training team

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Join.me both by a department or across the whole organization. We have many off-site workers and this allows us to train staff using the same tools because we are learning at the same time.
The business problems it addresses is clarity in meetings and training because we all get the same information at the same time.
Read Greg Smith's full review
Maximus Mednick | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2019

Janky Wi-Fi and crappy mobile? Join.me's got you, fam

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The use of Join.me was initially an ad hoc decision because of numerous going issues with the company's existing online meeting, classroom and desktop sharing platform. As a global online and on-site instructor, the show must go on for our paying customers, so I set up a 'classroom', in my personal Join.me space for the day. Using the integration with Office 365 Outlook, I was able to quickly send a new invitation to my globally sprawled students with toll-free numbers for all of them. The class one flawlessly that day including multiple brakes, online labs in which I monitored other people's desktops, and screen recording. That was the last time I ever used our corporate solution and stuck with join.me. The bulk of our instructors last I checked, we're all using the corporate Join.me service without any issues.
Read Maximus Mednick's full review
McKay Salisbury | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2019

Doesn't require attendees to download a plugin, so makes starting meetings faster and easier

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We mostly use it to do screen shares with clients. Since we are a marketing service provider, we're working with many different clients and Join.me allows us to teach them things that would be hard to explain without the visual aids. Often we'll have to have them do something on their end of the Amazon account so Join.me allows them to easily connect our computers so we can walk them through the process. It's also very useful when we are training clients as we can have them do things themselves which helps solidify the information much better than us just showing them.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Ashia Ackov | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 16, 2019

Have you tried Join.me for your meetings?

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At AV Magazine, we are a small team that collaborates all across the United States. We have employees from Miami, Kansas City, and Santa Monica. Sometimes we share ideas from stories that we are working on, and this program makes it easier to do. All we have to do is share a link and everyone is connected.
Read Ashia Ackov's full review
Maura Kelly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Join.Me Positive Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is used internally at Pathmatics for our Client Services Team to host client meetings, including: initial partnership kick-off calls, initial and subsequent training sessions, quarterly business reviews, client check-in calls, meetings to showcase new functionality or data, and any other calls we may be having with out customers. It's a fantastic tool that allows us to include just one or many people, gives us the ability to dial in by phone or VOIP, screen-share, and the ability to record meetings (which is a huge benefit!).
Read Maura Kelly's full review
Mark Malone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Time to JOIN UP with Join.me

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it generally to communicate and educate different departments on the implementation on new spreadsheets, software, etc. Also for some conference meetings of off-site office locations. We have found it to be most helpful in relaying instructions for implementing and using any new spreadsheets and software products that we are throughout our branch locations.
Read Mark Malone's full review
Christopher Page, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 29, 2019

Join.Me An Easy, Free, Quality Screenshare Tool You Shouldn't Go Without

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me has been used for conference calls as well as screen sharing. It solves the problem of sharing content, or viewing/troubleshooting an issue a client has with their website. It's my go-to tool for QUICKLY viewing a client's screen so I can see what they're looking at, guide them through troubleshooting, or even share my screen and train them.
Read Christopher Page, MBA's full review
Cindy Arco | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2019

You'll want to Join(.me) in!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is used by various departments throughout my organization for video and web conferencing for meetings. We often need to have meetings to share information across company departments, functions, and geographic areas. Join.me allows those who need to host a meeting to share critical information with others virtually to do so quickly and easily, plus share presentation elements including documents/information and videos.
Read Cindy Arco's full review
Valerie Barrera | TrustRadius Reviewer

LOVE IT

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My organization uses Join.me for most to all of our conference calls with clients! We use it to go over our media plans and to share our screen.
Read Valerie Barrera's full review
August 28, 2019

Join.me is good for simple collaboration, but lacks robust features of some other platforms

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is used to bring remote speakers/users/presenters into our live broadcasts, either in our studio or from an onsite location. We use it if it's either not cost prohibitive or schedules don't allow the speaker to be with us in person, and gives us some flexibility and versatility in having speakers be able to join webcasts from just about anywhere.
November 11, 2019

Join me in a meeting any time, anywhere

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is the tool we use on a day to day basis to show our software to potential clients. We use it to screen share our software and take clients through our demonstration. It also has the capability of being the platform we use to speak to clients if it's not done via phone calls separately. It is used by our implementation teach to train current users of our software or our Sales team with the goal of selling the software. We do not travel to the properties to do these so the screen share helps us in the simple fact we don't have to leave the office.
September 14, 2019

Join.me packs the bang in the buck.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our company use Join.me for many things. Join.me is used by our sales team for one-on-one product demos and sales. Our marketing department uses it for webinars (I think the limit is 50 people before you upgrade to the next tier). Customer care uses Join.me to provide professional development and one-on-one training.
September 13, 2019

Worth using when collaborating

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are regularly invited to Join.me conferences where there is the need for a fully immersive experience. Specifically where the team needs to speak, see and collaborate on the work that they are doing. This has tended to be done via Join.me more recently due to ease of use that I'll cover in this review.
August 29, 2019

Join Join.me and you’ll never have to worry about your meeting tool ever again

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is the screensharing/web conference tool used by the entire company at my consulting firm. It allows us to easily work remotely, collaboratively, and interface with clients and colleagues alike from across the country, without any technical issues or restrictions.
September 14, 2019

A great barebones meeting client with a few quirks

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is a no frills calling and screen sharing solution for teams. We used it for external technical support calls as the software was incredibly simple to use. Customers loved it. We've since moved on to other conferencing solutions that don't require downloading software to a computer.
Gwen Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2019

Grab a meeting - QUICK!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My entire organization uses this meeting tool for quick one-on-one meetings, customer troubleshooting, and group meetings across departments. I love that it is quick and simple to launch and pass control from user to user. We easily accomplish with a 5 minute screenshare what would take 10 minutes of typing to solve using Slack. Once it's installed as a widget on your computer, just launch it from your dock to have a meeting or screenshare up within 30 seconds.
Read Gwen Pierre's full review
Lindsey Stevens | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2018

In a saturated market, Join.me stands out with personalization options

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Join.me is used by the new business sales team in conjunction with DocSend. DocSend is a system we implemented to share a deck with prospects on a live call, but come to find out after signing the contract that DocSend doesn't actually have audio-conferencing built in, so we had to add the Join.me integration for this. Join.me allows us to have an audio conference line and to share my screen.
Read Lindsey Stevens's full review

High quality audio (48)
High quality video (50)
Low bandwidth requirements (42)
Mobile support (25)
Desktop sharing (55)
Whiteboards (21)
Calendar integration (38)
Meeting initiation (48)
Integrates with social media (12)
6.0
Record meetings / events (40)
Slideshows (22)
Live chat (44)
Audience polling (12)
Q&A (15)
User authentication (33)
Participant roles & permissions (38)
Confidential attendee list (24)

About Join.me

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.

Join.me Integrations