Join.me

Join.me: the creme of the crop

August 15, 2021
Before Zoom, Google Meets, Webex, and Skype, Join.me was the pioneer of online meetings. In the early days of online meetings, Join.me was …

Join.Me Positive Review

June 02, 2021
Join.me is used internally at Pathmatics for our Client Services Team to host client meetings, including: initial partnership kick-off …

Join.me and GoTo easy street

May 13, 2021
Join.me is being used by me with some of my clients. Join.me has a ton of products for both consumers and businesses, but I use it for …

Join.me in using a great product.

May 12, 2021
With more and more people working at home, Join.me has became our go-to for not only sales presentations, but tech support for our …

Great tool, but not the best out there

May 03, 2021
Join.me has been used for our webconferencing tool - helping to connect remote teams as well as internal teams with current and potential …

Join.me is great to use

May 03, 2021
We used [Join.me] company wide because to whole meetings with our users that are remote due to the covid. It is easy to access and send …

Don't Join.me

April 26, 2021
Some of our users are using the free version and it is serviceable. It works but has limitations. I think it is in the second tier of …

Join.me has been good

April 23, 2021
We have used it to screen share for technical support issues

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Desktop sharing (76)

High quality audio (69)

Meeting initiation (67)

High quality video (72)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Join.me, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Pro

Business

Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.trustradius.com/buyer…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10 per month

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Screen Sharing

Online Meetings / Events

Online Events Collaboration

Online Events Security

What is Join.me?

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.

Join.me Integrations

Join.me Competitors

Join.me Technical Details

What is Join.me?

Join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

How much does Join.me cost?

Join.me starts at $10.

What are Join.me's top competitors?

Mikogo are common alternatives for Join.me.

What is Join.me's best feature?

Reviewers rate Desktop sharing and Calendar integration highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Join.me?

The most common users of Join.me are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

• Super easy remote control of computer for authorized individuals
  • Easy to join and share screens/information
  • Trusted, secure
  • Has become somewhat niche since Zoom and other applications can now provide similar built-in support
  • Single/primary use makes it somewhat irrelevant in current space
  • Limitations as far as types of conference interactions and video support
  • Ability to call in via phone or VOIP
  • Ability to share screens
  • Ability to record meetings
  • Ability to include international dial-in numbers
  • Join.me could add additional countries of coverage for their local dial-in numbers (like Egypt, UAE, and other middle-eastern countries).
  • Join.me could create the ability to export the attendee list in 1 click.
  • With Join.me starting and ending virtual meetings is easy.
  • The quality of video and audio is amazing.
  • Join.me supports many participants during an web conferencing session.
  • Some times Join.me lags more so when the internet is poor.
  • The user interface is lacking - it could better.
  • The tool is not the most affordable.
  • Screen sharing
  • Remote computer control from anywhere
  • Easy to install and get up and running
  • Certain features can be a little hard to find
  • Not the best user interface compared to some of the more expansive competitors
  • Web meetings are super easy to invite people and join, literally a simple click or two.
  • Calendar invites can be set up to automatically go out at different times.
  • So many options that you are guaranteed to find what you need and make it work for your business.
  • I haven't used any of the phone/calling functions so maybe clarity of coverage.
  • Easy to Screenshare
  • Easy to customize to your orginization
  • Cheaper option compared to other softwares
  • Glitchy
  • Need high quality wifi connection or there can be major issues on calls
  • Cheaper option and it shows
  • Join.me is a simple platform, very user friendly.
  • Join.me is very reliable. We have never had any connectivity issues.
  • The invites can be created fast and on the go.
  • Sometimes, it seems a little too basic, too simple.
  • The cellular app depends on the cell service.
  • It doesn't integrate with Office 365.
  • Join.me makes it easy to join meetings quickly
  • Join.me makes it easy to set up different accounts
  • Join.me has features that makes it easy to engage and focus on the content being presented
  • The video quality can be improved
  • Adding more engagement features like Zoom
  • Can be better at key integrations like with SalesForce
April 27, 2021

Meeting with ease

Janet Montgomery MMIS, BS, PMP®, ITIL®, | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Easy access to the product
  • Very user friendly, intuitive product
  • Great for virtual meetings
  • Easy connection to utilize product
  • I remember times when using the link that someone sent didn't work
  • It wasn't always consistent
April 23, 2021

Join.me has been good

• It hosts meetings really well with out being overly complicated
  • The install process was simple not too many questions
  • It seemed to work the first time with any errors.
  • I wish the pricing was more competitive with similar programs
  • I wish it worked on the Amazon platform it would be helpful for tablet users
  • I wish it had a plugin for Safari
  • The platform is visually appealing
  • Connection is stable most of the time
  • The content sharing feature can be sharpened up a lot to make it more reliable
  • An option to combine users who are using their computer video and a phone for audio would also create less confusion on larger calls
  • It doesn't allow you to double book your meetings
  • Recording the meetings and sending out the files to the participants
  • Seamless screen sharing/remote controlling
  • Glitchy at times
  • Long loading/buffering times despite having a good connection
  • No need to download anything to get started. Once you sign up you can get started from within your browser. This is probably the single best feature, its a get up and go solution for video conferencing and you do not need any software for it to work.
  • The one click join a meeting URL is genius. Users who struggle with remembering passwords or invites can just click a link and immediately participate in a meeting which means one email and a couple of clicks and a meeting can start.
  • Good control features - As the main user, you have many control features including deciding who can speak, annotations, screen sharing easily.
  • Screen Recordings to the Cloud - This can save on time when you have had a long conference, you can save a recording to the cloud and download it later.
  • There is no free tier version beyond a free trial. It would be good if there was a free version of some sort.
  • If you have a large meeting, it can be a bit unstable, whether this is connectivity or the platform itself is hard to say.
  • Mobile Apps do not offer the same experience as the web experience, you can find yourself kicked out of a meeting while other participants may still be in the same meeting. Some synergy between the web and mobile apps would be great.
Donna-sue Carpenter | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Join.me has provided us many features that made it possible for us to communicate.
  • Another plus point is its staff which is pretty good ‘professional and highly supportive and is always there for help.
  • We can also connect with people outside our region and with its advanced functionality we have found it as the best audio conference software than any other software of its type.
  • it has made our audio meeting experience very effective.
  • There should be a complete guide to understand its features before installation because if one feature will be missed then, we can’t get them working properly.
  • Furthermore, there should be high-quality internet for getting its function and it won’t work without good network coverage.
  • I think its interface is a little hard for beginners and is not that user friendly.
John Cupoli | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Screen sharing works very well and especially in today’s climate can help make meetings far more effective.
  • I’ve used other platforms like Microsoft Teams that have been incredibly difficult to reliably connect to calls or stay connected. Join.Me has always been stable when in use and very rarely has any hiccups in connecting which is extremely important when conference calls are the only way to communicate.
  • The UI is intuitive and user-friendly. It is extremely easy for a new user to pick up and use effectively quickly. I’ve used other platforms where some features are not apparent and you may completely miss, while Join.Me’s UI is easy to navigate and learn quickly.
  • Great recording feature which I used for creating product demos that could be shared with our clients so they can see a prospect's question and reactions to different features of the software I am demoing.
  • In my experience when using the mobile app the quality drops when on cellular data, even with a strong signal. Given the current challenges, teams Face ID like to see the mobile capabilities get some improvement as it doesn’t seem to be optimized when not on a PC or wireless network.
  • Video conferencing is very smooth through the process, easy to navigate.
  • Option for audio only really helps when video is not needed.
  • Customer Support is a phone call away and easy accessible.
  • The user navigation of the tool itself can be a bit more user-friendly for non-IT.
  • Price point can be found elsewhere for cheaper.
  • More participants can cause some lagging.