Join.me and GoTo easy street

May 13, 2021
Join.me is being used by me with some of my clients. Join.me has a ton of products for both consumers and businesses, but I use it for …

Don't Join.me

April 26, 2021
Some of our users are using the free version and it is serviceable. It works but has limitations. I think it is in the second tier of …

Desktop sharing (76)

High quality audio (69)

Meeting initiation (67)

High quality video (72)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Join.me, and make your voice heard!

Lite

Pro

Business

Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.trustradius.com/buyer…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10 per month

Performance & Compatibility of Online Events Software

Screen Sharing

Online Meetings / Events

Online Events Collaboration

Online Events Security

What is Join.me?

join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

Pricing for join.me is based on the number of users, per month, billed annually. It starts with a Lite version of the product which is available for $10 per user a month. Its next pricing tier is its PRO offering at $20 per user a month. Its third tier, named BUSINESS, is $30 per user a month. The main differentiators between the pricing tiers are how many participants you’d like to have in your conferences, the number of available streams, recording options, scheduling management, SSO, and cloud storage capabilities.

Distinctive Features

Mobile Apps & Whiteboarding
join.me meetings can be hosted or joined from iPad®, iPhone®, and Android devices. There is also a join.me Mobile Whiteboard for iPad and iPhone app that allows participants to collaborate in real-time, even with participants on desktop devices.

Presenter swap & Screen Sharing
Participants can take turns presenting their screens. Each participant currently in the presenter role can then switch off to any other participant in the meeting or conference to allow them to share their screen. With join.me PRO, users can share their screens with up to 50 people.

Join.me Integrations

Join.me Competitors

Join.me Technical Details

What is Join.me?

Join.me from LogMeIn is an audio, video, and web conferencing tool targeted at SMBs. Its software can be used across various devices and includes features such as one-click scheduling, personal links, interactive whiteboards, and presenter swapping.

How much does Join.me cost?

Join.me starts at $10.

What are Join.me's top competitors?

Mikogo are common alternatives for Join.me.

What is Join.me's best feature?

Reviewers rate Desktop sharing and Calendar integration highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses Join.me?

The most common users of Join.me are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

I've only ever had to reach out to Join.me support twice in all my years using it, and in those experiences, the support has been outstanding. If the platform was experiencing an issue, the team was able to articulate the investigation and resolution very quickly. Overall, I would rate the support at join.me as wonderful!
I have had coworkers use their customer support and it sounds like it has been effective and quick. I have not yet used their support, which speaks to the lack of issues that I have had during my time. I have been happy with all my Join.me interactions thus far.
It is good to use this software. It could use some updating here and there but that's nitpicking. It is extremely easy to explain to the potential customers how to join the screen share which could be a hassle for some. I would recommend to other companies to definitely take a look at join.me. I'm also sure there are other similar companies in the space as well that might be better.
Alan Gadbois | TrustRadius Reviewer
I give the support this rating because there was one time I had to contact support, and they were very quick and made it easy for me to get through and get the solution I needed. Other than that one time, support was rarely ever needed, so that speaks for a great product.
Samarah Sardoni | TrustRadius Reviewer
I honestly haven't reached out to their Support team. I get notifications of what they are working on which is good to see, but I haven't directly spoken with any of them. I think my main reason for this is that join.me gives me just what I need (not much more and not much less).
September 17, 2019

LOVE IT

Valerie Barrera | TrustRadius Reviewer
Never had an issue with join.me so never had to contact support. I do believe a few colleugues of mine have had some issues though and were anle to resolve them very quickly due to the support that join me offers to their customers. I would say they do a good job based off side comments I have heard.
Ashia Ackov | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have not yet needed to use support, the system is so easy and self-explanatory. But, just to let you know, they do have live chat available on the bottom of the page for your convenience. Or if you would rather call in, the 800 number is readily available as well. So it is there if you need it.
I've never called or emailed the support team so I can't rate my experience with them but I can say that the help documentation and tutorials are excellent. If they were not good then I'd probably have to call support. Because they were so good I was able to customize my account as needed.

When we've had problems, they were quick to assist us and helped us get the issue resolved really quickly so i think they are worth talking to (unlike some support call teams which are totally useless).
Christopher Page, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't needed to reach out for support, which is the reason I've given them a 10. A well thought out product that doesn't require support beats any product that requires support just to get it set up. Well done Join.me team-I'm a happy user and happy to recommend it to others!
I’ve never needed to interact with support because the product has always worked seamlessly, and it was not necessary to call for support. I’m very impressed with this tool, and it’s by far the greatest conferencing application I’ve ever used personally or professionally. It’s reliable and easy to use.
I fortunately have not had to interact with the Join.me support team very much, which I would make the case for a high rating here. The product is fairly intuitive, and we have not run into a situation where a feature was not working and we had to contact support. That being said, we are a very tech friendly team, and frequently have to troubleshoot software and hardware on the go, so this may not be indicative of all users.
Cindy Arco | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have found that because of the ease of use, I haven't had to reach out for support directly. They offer quite a bit of useful information online already. I have never heard of anyone within my organization needing help from the company and not being able to get issues addressed quickly.