Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Premier Construction Software, and make your voice heard!
Concurrent User License
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Premier Construction Software is a true cloud, all in one accounting, job cost, project, document and drawing management solution, specifically designed to meet the needs of General Contractors, Land Developers, and Homebuilders. The cloud-based solution comprises of various integrated modules such as accounting, job costing & estimating, billing, time & expense, reporting and inventory management.
Premier’s accounting module is capable of handling multi-company, multi-division and intercompany financial transactions. A fully customizable management dashboard offers drill-down capabilities to view detailed business information. Job costing & estimating module allows contractors to track cost estimates and generate level wise job costing breakdown reports. The solution also offers tools to track essential documents such as RFIs, submittals, transmittals and punch lists. Both contractors and the on-site teams can view and enter daily job logs on their mobile phones by installing Premier mobile apps available for Android and iOS smartphones.
With Premier Construction Software, users can also manage purchase orders, billing and expense reporting activities. Some of the additional benefits include employee time & expense management, centralized document management and custom approval workflow management.
- Supported: Document sharing
- Supported: Issue tracking & punchlists
- Supported: Photo documentation
- Supported: Jobsite reports
- Supported: RFI tools
- Supported: Collaboration & approvals
- Supported: Mobile app
- Supported: Submittal design and management
- Supported: Meeting Minutes
- Supported: Change orders
- Supported: Job costing
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Data exportability
- Supported: Automated Billing
- Supported: Automatic Notifications
- Supported: Bank Reconciliation
- Supported: Billing & Invoicing
- Supported: Cost Tracking
- Supported: Custom Fields
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Electronic Signature Capture
- Supported: Inventory Tracking
- Supported: Multi-Currency
- Supported: Purchase Order Management
- Supported: Role-Based Permissions
- Supported: Job Budget Control
- Supported: Time & Expense Tracking
- Supported: Workflow Approval Process
- Supported: Subcontractor Management
- Supported: Real Time Updates
- Supported: Billing Reports
- Supported: Job Forecasting
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada, Australia|
The system will bill and email the client directly. We use a custom tab to keep track of the ever-changing needs of each lending institution. We have added the lien waiver that pertains to that particular institution within the system.
- Job Dashboard gives you a great summary of that job at a glance. I can even pull direct reports based on the fact that there are drill-downs.
- I can go right to the receipt with the GL report drill-down capabilities.
- Workflows make the product accessible from anywhere for approval when I have people on the road.
- Dragging and dropping reports to in AP will then go to documents under the job it is attached to.
- There is not a great option for lien tracking at this point.
- When printing waivers, you have to go an repick everything in your check run.
- Jonas has features that make managing every aspect of a project possible. This eliminates the need for multiple software and makes all the information easily accessible for all departments.
- Jonas is constantly improving and adding new features to fit their customer's needs. The Sub Pay app is an example of this and has helped our workflow tremendously.
- We would love to see the interface continued to be improved visually and made more customizable.
- We would like a reporting feature for the Sub Pay App automatic email delivery. This will help us keep track of links that are not getting to our subcontractors.