Jotform

Jotform saves time and money!

April 28, 2022

SO GOOD - Try them now!

March 24, 2022

Love Jotform!

March 05, 2022

Easy to use, easy to implement

February 27, 2022

Amazing Interactive Form!!!

February 26, 2022

Jotform review

February 24, 2022

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Value 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Feature Set 2022

Data export (61)

9.4

Multiple question types (62)

Themes (60)

Custom logo/branding (62)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jotform, and make your voice heard!

Free

Bronze

Monthly

Silver

Monthly

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.jotform.com/pricing

Survey Format & Appearance

Survey Content

Survey Logic

Survey Reporting & Analytics

Survey Administration & Security

Survey Distribution

What is Jotform?

With over 10 million users, Jotform's form builder is presented as an easy way to create and publish online forms from any device. The company offers 10,000+ ready-made form templates, 100+ integrations to 3rd party apps, and advanced design features so that it can serve as an online form builder for organizations. It can be used to create payment forms, lead generation forms, registration forms, contact forms, application forms, and other types of forms.

Jotform Features

• Supported: Multiple users
  • Supported: Access controls
  • Supported: Compliance

Jotform Screenshots

Create gorgeous forms without needing to know how to design.Jotform provides HIPAA-compliant forms and a business associate agreement (BAA) so your organization can collect health information safely and securely.With secure PCI compliance, a mobile-friendly interface, no additional transaction fees, and 35+ payment gateways available on our free plan, Jotform makes it easier than ever to securely receive online payments. Learn about the advanced features that make Jotform the best online payment solution.Jotform offers the largest selection of free form templates available online.Jotform offers everything from CRMs and cloud storage solutions to payment processors and project management boards! Then when a form user fills out your form, their submission information will automatically appear in your other online accounts based on your integration settings.Being away from your computer shouldn’t stop you from getting the information you need. No matter where you work, Jotform Mobile Forms lets you collect data offline with powerful forms you can manage from your phone or tablet. Get the full power of Jotform at your fingertips.

Jotform Video

JotForm's newest, completely revamped form builder allows you to create and edit forms from any device, including smartphones, desktops, and tablets. The new collaboration feature allows team members to simultaneously work on the same form without losing any edits. And new off...

Jotform Integrations

Jotform Competitors

Jotform Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web

What is Jotform's best feature?

Reviewers rate Compliance highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses Jotform?

The most common users of Jotform are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.

We use Jotforms for pre-appointment questionnaires for clients of our veterinary clinic. Especially since the start of the pandemic, when we went to curbside services, Jotforms allow a fast and easy way to send forms and receive information. We have it integrated into our systems, so we can easily share the information before and during the appointments. It saves time on the phone with clients and saves lots of paper and toner since we don't have to print out new forms and scan completed ones. We also use Jotforms to capture information for new patients. It saves a lot of time and resources to have the clients complete the information on behalf of the patients in advance of their first appointment.
  • Scalable forms, e.g., choice in a number of answers for single and multiple-choice questions
  • Integrates with systems like Slack to notify team members when a new form is completed
  • Good library of existing forms to see how others are or have used Jotforms
  • The platform is not necessarily intuitive for most users, but with use, it becomes easier to navigate
Jotforms are very good for capturing multiple-choice, single-choice, and short answers. The function may exist, but I haven't found how to use a "skip to question X" in circumstances where the next question does not need to be answered based on the answer to the previous one. When the answers are received, blank questions are skipped, anyway. But, this could be a user-friendly improvement.
I haven't used direct support for Jotform yet, so this is not something I can evaluate.
I have created two forms so far -- one for prospects, to qualify them for a call, and one for clients, to customize their experience at an event my company is hosting for them. My next form will be an application for sales professionals wanting to work with my company.
  • I love the ability Jotform gives me to customize the forms with my brand colors, as well as the overall format and different question types.
  • My favorite feature is the built-in conditional logic which allows me to change the thank you page based on answers given.
  • The Jotform interface is user-friendly and well-organized, and I love the form analytics and different "print form" options.
  • Jotform is a great product, and I honestly have no complaints!
  • I wish it was easier to change from "sign in with Google" to "sign in with an email" once you've made that initial choice.
Jotform has been really helpful in "filtering" applications to make sure I only get on the phone with quality leads.
I honestly haven't had any need to reach out for support, because Jotform is so easy to use.
Hi, we are an educational institution, we are using JotForm for the last 2 years and its really fulling all our requirements and other needed, mainly we are using JotForm for receiving admission applications from students, it's really fantabulous form which I ever found in other sites, even we tried a lot of online forms but we didn't that much satisfied with other online form but JotForm provide most of the futures and options, especially Conditional logic and approval flows are working amazingly. Even their customer services are also super and getting prompt support. We really love JotForm and Thank you JotForm for proving such a great platform to use technology I'm strongly recommending JotForm to other users
  • Conditional logic
  • Approval flows
  • Email Communication about submission
  • PDF Downloading alignment is improper, that's need to be improve
  • Indian Payment platforms also can provide for payment options
  • Options to create Unique numbers for forms after approval, so that we can eliminate junk submitting and irrelevant submissions
we are an educational institution, we are using JotForm for the last 2 years and its really fulling all our requirements and other needed, mainly we are using JotForm for receiving admission applications from students, it's really fantabulous form which I ever found in other sites, even we tried a lot of online forms but we didn't that much satisfied with other online form but JotForm provide most of the futures and options, especially Conditional logic and approval flows are working amazingly. The only thing they need to improve is PDF downloading format
Because we are fulfil all our needs with JotForm and Its also helps to improve our profitability by using technology, no other forms are proving 100 free submitting per month, even their price also reasonable.
Jotform is quite flexible and provides a lot of services that can be tailored to each user's needs. I am impressed by the customizability Jotform offers, and the help page is useful. Data collection is quick and smooth, reports are visualized with finesse.
  • Customizability
  • Exporting options to Excel could be more formatted smartly (compared to Google Sheets and Microsoft Forms)
Particularly good for crowdsourcing ideas, market research, and getting a feel of your customers
Online tutorials are detailed and helpful
Joshua Ellinger | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am amazed by the flexibility of Jotform, after many years of using inferior products. Jotform has figured out the secret formula to make a highly configurable and powerful form tool. Going beyond simple forms, to those that can support conditional logic, and a multitude of form components which are hard to find elsewhere, all in an affordable package that is hard to beat.
  • Conditional Logic
  • Data Collection
  • Question Types
  • Integrations with your existing workflow
  • Some settings are hidden in menus, i didn't know they existed till i drilled down through random menus
  • Email editing, while powerful, could be supercharged with more variety of templates
  • I found prefill logic is a bit confusing, for a simple use case of me defining a field by hand to pass to the form for each person.
I would recommend this tool for surveys with more complex needs than Google Forms. Its great for conditional surveys, or something where you want the form to have a more personal touch, also works well with multi-media, and mobile devices. Needless to say there are a broad array of usecases for form software with the level of flexibility this product provides
I havent had to use support
I've been using this platform for a few days now and I absolutely love it! It has so many templates already set to use, plus they are all customizable. If you are in need of a tracker for applicants or even giveaway submission forms, I highly recommend that you give Jotform a try!
  • Ready to use forms
  • Easy to download applicant forms
  • Super customizable
  • N/A
March 22, 2022

Jotform Review

Collecting entries for a volunteer-run digital photo exhibition.
  • Simple setup
  • Easy to integrate with cloud storage to collect entries and file uploads
  • Easy to customise and re-brand
  • Can set file size limits on uploads which was useful
  • Would be nice to be able to turn off file storage when integrated with cloud storage to avoid running into storage limit
Good for collecting files that are connected to an entry, especially when you want to link them to something like OneDrive.
Haven't had to directly use their support but the help docs, etc. have done the job, so I suppose that's a good answer.
March 05, 2022

Love Jotform!

Jotform has been crucial for my small business. The site is very user friendly and I was easily able to not only create a form, but I could customize nearly every aspect of it. They offer many ways to share your form. I was able to embed it onto my website and download it as a fillable PDF. The best part is that all of my submissions are easily viewable and very well organized. Jotform has really been a life saver! I would give Jotform a 10/10 and highly recommend it!
  • User friendly site
  • Customization of forms
  • Organized submissions
  • The only negative is the massive watermark on the bottom of the form if you embed it to a website
Jotform comes in handy for any customized data collection. You can add as many or as few questions as you want. Tons of options on how to customize.
I do love that they have answers for any questions you could have just right on the website. They have easy-to-follow instructions on how to share your form or view all of the submissions.
Dee Marwaha | TrustRadius Reviewer
I volunteer for a small charity, that supports an archaeological research site. We needed a quick and user-friendly way to view membership details and to add new members when they subscribe. This is a perfect tool for us. It's very easy to create forms, adapt them, apply logical rules and customise resulting views. It's really a very handy tool, that will allow us to manage our membership, effectively. I'd highly recommend it to larger organisations too -- I can see the value in improving processes, submission, and records.
  • Customisable forms.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Very US-focused - form elements (e.g. phone number) formats aren't always US-based!
  • Forms can be used to update table fields, but not vice versa.
I wanted a quick way to record the details of new members and the form (and associated table) I created was perfect for that job.
I haven't used the support function.
They offer amazing designs and it's so interactive and engaging. I really recommend using Jotform Because I could not find better software than this one. My main problem was clients would get bored with classic forms. This one is good.
  • Smart card that used to get more interactive slide-to-slide form fields.
  • Very easy to add conditional logics to form fields
  • They are so many options to choose with the free version too.
  • There are problems with the mobile experience like some fields zoom into the page while you click on it.
  • The pricing is too high, it can be less in my opinion.
If you have a small business or a big business it's good for both. The free version is limited with few features but for me it was kinda okay.
Fast Support. They reply with in 40Mins - 1:30 Hours. They Solve Your Queries Too
February 24, 2022

Jotform review

Meriem Belguidoum | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Jotform to evaluate teaching and get necessary critical feedback from graduated and undergraduate students through Jotform’s free Teacher Evaluation Forms. The main purpose is to enhance teachers’ pedagogical skills with the goal of improving student achievement. Really an amazing and useful free tool. I strongly recommend it.
  • is super easy to use and very user friendly
  • The drag-and-drop form designer is incredibly easy to use and makes fast work of customizing your forms.
  • Collect responses directly in your email
  • It is free
  • more then 100 submission for free version
For me, it is really well appropriated. I need just more than 100 submissions (for the free version) because I have almost 500 students and usually I have to evaluate past teaching (four or five years ago) so a huge number of students.
excellent
We utilize Jotform to capture information for our applicants. This is used as a streamlined solution to allow us to capture accurate information about potential applicants. Jotform allows flexibility with its conditioning which other firms lack. As we work with several financial products, conditioning allows forming to adjust based on the customer's entry. This makes each finance product we offer to be on one form instead of five different forms. The process itself is easy. Jotform is designed to be implemented by any layperson.
  • Fast and responsive load times compared to other forms
  • Easy to use back end for admin and users
  • Flexibility with the form itself
  • Embedding on our website can take a couple of seconds to load
There are not many circumstances where Jotform cannot be used. Embedding on the website is generally best but a separate PDF or online form in itself is also handy. In addition, the modifications on each form are impressive making it suitable for any business. Jotform can be used as a short form or longer form for information processing.
Whilst we haven't utilised the support team directly, there are online forums with questions that the moderators are active on. Their responses are quite often sufficient to solve any issues or answer questions in a quick manner. Appears making contact with their support team is easy. Clear buttons to do so.
Edyta Strzadala | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Jotform for many different purposes. Firstly, to get new clients started before their first visit. Jotform helps us to get basic info and find out what needs and expectations they have. Secondly, we use agreement forms. Both forms are extremely helpful, saving time to check-in before the customer arrives and it helps limit paper file storage. The best option I could ever invest in. I recommend Jotform to everyone.
  • Less paperwork
  • Quicker check ins
  • Know how many guests are interested in your business
  • You can meet your guest before seeing them in person
  • Zooming on pictures will be helpful
  • Better notification when form received
  • Phone customer service
When someone is interested in my services it's very easy to text it to them to fill out. I can meet them before scheduling an appointment and get basic info. I wish there would be an option for picture zooming so I don't have to take screenshots to zoom in, however, that's the only point I don't like.
It needs to be improved, it would be easier if there was an option to call.
Our firm utilizes Jotform for job application submission forms. Prior to Jotform, we used Wufoo forms, which, in my opinion, is hands-down much worse than Jotform in terms of functionality, visual appearance, ease of use, capability, and value. I have not regretted a single day since making the switchover to Jotform. It has not only made my life a lot easier, but also made our candidates' experience far better.
  • Functionality
  • Ease of use
  • Value
  • User interface
  • A la carte subscription options to only increase certain things to the subscription level
Jotform is an excellent tool for many scenarios. For our firm specifically, it has been extremely useful for submitting candidate applications. As a form builder, Jotform's functionality and options are very robust and the best among all other platforms I have worked with in the past, including Survey Monkey, Wufoo Forms, and Google Forms. The only scenario where I think Jotform would be less suitable is for administering an online test. However, I have never looked into this, so it may very well be that Jotform is, in fact, excellent for carrying this out.
I accidentally upgraded my subscription level once, and customer service was extremely quick to respond and they reverted my subscription back and submitted a refund request for me within two business days.
Since we are using Jotform we are having results due to it's improved our processes. The problem we had before Jotform was we were losing customer information, so we decided to introduce an in-house system, I decided to choose Jotfom just to try, but when I started to make my own forms I realize that was very easy and handy. We resolved our agenda problem, Jotform has several tools which help to make a booking system, so we are booking our services with Jotform, the field technicians have the App on their smartphones which is good, and they can close the services and we receive the notification immediately. I Highly recommend JotForm.
  • Adresses your needs
  • Have all possibles solution for just 1 problem
  • To think in all kind of enterprises from little ones to bigger ones.
  • Excellent Customer Support, they always solve all the question and doubts.
  • Intermitent slowness
  • Problems synchronizing info between SmarthPhone App and Web
  • Non automatical save disable button
Well Suited To Book our services with Customers Making elegant surveys that can be easily answered by customers. Less Appropriate I cant tell, this is because Jotform has solved all our needs at the moment.
Quick and value Answer.
We use Jotform for daily inspections for our company fleet vehicles and weekly tool inventory. We have a team spread throughout the state and we weren't able to collect paperwork from them easily before. With Jotform, we are able to collect data we need immediately and efficiently, and without the paper being wasted! We can easily download the forms and save them for future reference, instead of having to store stacks of paperwork.
  • Lots of options for different types of form options
  • Easy to create new forms and change or update existing forms
  • Not as many choices for design options
  • Easy to download forms and manage multiple forms
  • Autosave feature
  • Simple to use
  • Easy to learn
  • More options for design changes
  • Multiple columns
  • Multiple pdf download
  • Adjust picture sizes
Jotform has been an easy way to collect information from multiple employees without having to track down paperwork. I am able to easily share a link to the form to anyone I need to have to fill it out and even create multiple forms for different reasons. Different question styles (multiple-choice, short or long answers, etc.) give me versatility in how I use the form. I have been able to use the forms for inspection reports, customer satisfaction surveys, and employee feedback. I wish I had known about Jotform when I was teaching grade school because I could see a lot of applications for use in the classroom!
Have not required support, but I imagine they would be helpful if we needed it. Jotform is so easy to use and understand that we havent required any assistance in using it since we began!
January 28, 2022

WOW!

I am currently using Jotform and have been for three years now. It's easy to use and pretty straightforward. Right now, we are using the free plan because we're a nonprofit. I'd like to upgrade to get rid of the Jotform logo and make it more professional, but honestly the increase in cost doesn't justify the costs of the premium versions which are too high to consider.I will probably use Jotform not only for my free time but I will create a second account for my work.
  • Integration with other systems
  • Apps and notifications on mobile
  • Sharing graphs and data with users
  • More functions in the mobile app: graphs cannot be viewed and edited
  • Excessive subscription costs
  • Sometime problems on cell phone display (overlapping of the writings)
The most appropriate scenarios are real-time data collection and sharing.

The least appropriate scenarios are excessive subscription costs, which in the case of nonprofits are excessive
I didn't need to ask for their support
We use Jotform to create signup lists for events as well as registration forms and participation forms. Jotform is continually adding different templates for apps, tables, pdfs, etc., so there is always something new to explore and implement for our group. We previously resorted to paper applications, but this is so much more convenient and it integrates with Google Sheets and our website. All in all, Jotform has worked very well for our organization's needs and is easy to use.
  • Lists of participants that integrates with Google Sheets
  • Application to join our organization, which is embedded on our website
  • Create a PDF listing our requirements for our events
For our organization in particular, the forms are easy to create and customize specifically to our needs, so signing up for an event is easy and seamless. And with the numerous integrations and ability to embed directly into our website, our members are never left searching for how to register.
Support is quick to try to answer your questions and rectify any problems that arise.
Jotform provides my valued clients with an efficient way to communicate their preferences to my team in the lead-up to events. My team and I find it very easy to use and we haven’t had any issues over the last four years. Our clients really enjoy the convenience of Jotform, and it saves time all around. No more lengthy email exchanges! We would highly recommend this product to other studios and educational organizations.
  • Collects data efficiently
  • Stores data conveniently
  • Easy to share links with clients
  • Would like to see a wider range of subscription plans. Our company is between plans in terms of the features most suited to our needs.
We use Jotform to survey our clients about their availability and preferences for various events throughout the year. We also use Jotform to collect expressions of interest/enrolment info for the classes we offer. It’s great for both these purposes.
I’ve only needed to ask a question once and I received a helpful response within the hour.
January 10, 2022

It Works

We use Jotform internally to request new tasks from team members. The tool is far simpler to use than Zendesk, and easily integrates with Slack and other tools (unlike google forms). Also, the collaboration options will be useful as we continue to use Jotform. Best of all, you can try it and get started in minutes! I recommend this platform!
  • creative request forms
  • feedback forms
  • post to slack
  • inbox function (should be a ticket-type system)
  • zendesk integration is confusing
  • should be able to add more users without upgrading to "enterprise"
This is great for small teams who need a solution quickly.
9/10 -- I haven't needed support yet.
So far I have used Jotform, even outside of this company for over 6 years. It's easy to use and pretty straightforward. I'm not sure if we'll continue to use it for the current company as it's a small business and we have to take into consideration our available allowance for things like Jotform. As of right now, we're using the free plan, I'd love to upgrade to get rid of the Jotform logo and make it look more professional, but honestly, for all of that, I'd probably just use google forms or code our website so we don't have to outsource. But for quick convenience, Jotform isn't bad.
  • Simple form building.
  • Simple spreadsheets.
  • Ease of use with conditional logic.
  • I would love for Jotform to offer an a la carte for some of the products like maybe we pay for more form views and submissions but not all the other stuff.
  • Flexibility in css.
  • More options in the name field, maybe I want the last name first or for it to be a full one entry box.
  • A phone number entry field.
Well suited - Quick easy availability form for staff to submit on a weekly basis. Less appropriate - trying to convince someone to click a link when they have never heard of Jotform.
I honestly have not used the support feature with Jotform. From what I can see when I look information up, everything I want to do something that I can't figure out myself it seems to not be a possible solution or edit that Jotform is currently capable of.
Rainanda Utama Ramdani | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jotform is a very simple application for data management, it’s helped me to collect data and manage it during my daily activities. It’s very simple even if you are a new user of this application, you will easily understand how it works and how to use it. Jot form user interfaces are very attractive and very easy to understand, it’s also come with many platforms for any kind of devices, such as mobile, computer, and tabs. Jotform also has a lot of features to support your needs and even it doesn’t have one their tech teams will create it for you. Also for the prices plan, it’s come with very affordable and very reasonable value. I recommend this application a lot to my other colleagues. Keep the good work to Jotform and Thank you.
  • Various form template
  • Features for approvals
  • Easy user interface
  • Compatibility for mobile devices
  • More features on mobile application
  • Image resizing can’t be done directly by dragging, I have to resize the image first
  • Table application should be as powerful as on desktop
I remember when I have to collect data from customers and I have to give feedback after the submission and approval, Jotform comes with [these] features. At first, I have to make it using coding but now they provide it with some wizards, and [these] features help me a lot. My boss really love what I did and the customers appreciate the result and reports of the data collection. Thank you
Jotform tech team is really helpful, to be honest I have not contacted the team, but from what I see on the internet peoples are helped with tech team support of Jotform. Jotform also provide us with a lot of sources, such as tutorials video, faq, questions and answer forum. The las but not least if you have a request of features the team will to provide you with it.
Jotform is a great online form tool, which helped me to collect and manage the sales leads.
  • Jotform has a very user-friendly interface to create a form in five minutes.
  • I recommend Jotform because it provides you so many features and also many free readymade templates to use, which makes your job easier.
  • The best part is you can integrate Jotform with many third-party applications without any hassle.
  • The conditional feature of Jotform is amazing. You can hide and show the column in a form based on the previous column entry.
  • Jotform should improve the table widget because you can't add anything in the first column and first row spot
  • More attractive backgrounds should be there
Jotform helped me a lot in my business. New students can easily fill online forms, which I made on Jotform to enroll for online classes. This is very user friendly and its dropdown feature makes it fast for the users.
I am happy to use Jotform and its support team is very responsive.
November 27, 2021

Jotform to the rescue!

I have used Jotform for a variety of cases. Some include recruiting and the submission of applications, in training to receive feedback from participants to the submission of applications to request membership in any number of programs to collect demographic data from employees, as a tool to solicit ideas for training and development and my most recent project included using it as an evaluation tool.
  • It is even easier to use now than it was when I first started using it. I was pleasantly pleased with the changes made to the software.
  • The many things it can do. The data is downloadable in many different formats but my favorite is Excel, which gives me the flexibility to sort the data as needed.
  • My favorite is the fact that it is now so easy to share the links and a QR code is generated for you!
  • It optimizes easily for viewing on the laptop, tablet or cell phone.
  • I have a small business and started using Jotform's free version. The number of submissions given is generous however I would have loved to have more than 100 as persons submitting make errors that they wish to correct. The correction counts as a submission. It would be nice to have a way for that to not count.
  • Create a way for a respondent to access the submission to add additional information.
  • More variations for displaying the submission date.
  • An option to set the width of a field of data.
Despite the things that could make Jotform even better, like the ability for respondents to access submission at a later date to update forms before the submission deadline, the features that are offered make this a really good product. It is easy to use to create and share forms, submit and analyze the data. The are many form options to choose from to get started or give ideas for a new creation. It's powerful!
Because this past week it made my life so much easier by allowing me to easily create and share forms to collect important information and allowing me to meet my deadline. It also made it possible to collate and analyze some data in an extremely efficient and very simple manner making it possible for me to make an informed decision.
November 22, 2021

JotForm - great app

Great system, very handy for the site managers to update and use. Overall a great product that is user friendly. Would recommend for the construction industry. We currently use this system on 4 different sites and we hope to extend this to a further 3 sites before the year is out.
  • user friendly
  • quick delivery
  • calculations
  • more submissions
it is great for recording timesheets. We would like to in the future extend our use of the system as we are currently not using to its full potentially but will look at this over the coming months to see if we can use the other forms and sections to help our business
I have always found the support from JotForm to be excellent