Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Journyx Scorecard Summary
Journyx's time and expense tracking software aims to streamline the collection and processing of timesheets – reducing payroll time, growing client billings, and increasing project profitability. The vendor says Journyx helps you collect better time and expense data for better, more informed decisions.
Key benefits include:
- Integrate Journyx time and expense tracking with existing business systems, including Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, SL, and AX, QuickBooks, MS Project, and more.
- Enter all of your time (including project time and time off) and expenses in one simple user interface, and use the time anywhere.
- Automate billing and payroll processes with a single point of entry for employee work and costs.
- Easily create robust reports to get the data you need, when youy need it.
- Track time and expenses across devices with mobile entry.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Both our hosted and on-premise solutions are priced on a per license, per month basis. We have a base solution, Journyx, with additional products and add-ons that we offer based on your specific requirements. Pricing is highly dependent on your business requirements. We're happy to discuss your needs in detail so we can provide you with a solution that meets those needs.
Journyx Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Journyx Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|