Journyx's time and expense tracking software aims to streamline the collection and processing of timesheets – reducing payroll time, growing client billings, and increasing project profitability. The vendor says Journyx helps you collect better time and expense data for better, more informed decisions.
Key benefits include:
- Integrate Journyx time and expense tracking with existing business systems, including Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, SL, and AX, QuickBooks, MS Project, and more.
- Enter all of your time (including project time and time off) and expenses in one simple user interface, and use the time anywhere.
- Automate billing and payroll processes with a single point of entry for employee work and costs.
- Easily create robust reports to get the data you need, when youy need it.
- Track time and expenses across devices with mobile entry.
- Supported: Time Tracking
- Supported: Expense Tracking
- Supported: Resource Management & Scheduling
- Supported: Mobile Time Tracking
- Supported: Microsoft Dynamics Integration (GP, NAV, SL, AX)
- Supported: QuickBooks Integration
- Supported: Excel Integration and Reporting
- Supported: Create Multi-level Approval Workflows
- Supported: Create Data Entry Validation Rules
- Supported: MS Project Integration
- Supported: Exchange Integration to Sync Calendar and Task Entries
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Project Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Sage 500 ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV)
- Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage 100 ERP)
- Sage 300cloud (formerly Sage 300 ERP)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|