January 31, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Cristian Bodnarasec's full review
Pros and Cons
- Removes the time needed for redeployments of the source code - improves productivity, time to market, and saves money.
- Easy to install
- License renewals - the sales department reaches out to you long before the licenses expire so you can have time to get your approvals.
- Analytics and reporting - it will show you the time saved by JRebel and even the ROI, if you input the average hourly cost of a developer.
- In multi-project environments, the dependencies are not always reloaded.
- License management - we use a license server with a combination of dedicated licenses and floating. I had some struggle managing these due to the License Server User Interface not being very intuitive.