Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Creates powerful reports and charts
- Highly customizable and can fit multiple needs
- Distributed Architecture offers higher reliability and avoids single point of failure
- Designing UI for a new report can be time consuming
- Building an entirely new report requires a fully trained resource with knowledge of using the Designer tool
- Upgrades can be complex
JReport is not well suited for a small business.
JReport has seamless integration with the web applications. Also, we liked the Interactive data visualization, customizable ad hoc reporting & advanced dashboards. With their proactive support, it is suitable for the needs of small & large enterprises.
- We have embedded JReports to provide our customers, detailed analytics of the dynamic data being generated from our e-commerce platform. The tool was easily integrated & properly supported.
- There aren't any quotable issues that we have faced with the tool so far.
JReport Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Jinfonet aims to empower companies to embed the most sophisticated reports and dashboards into web applications. Through the JReport analytics platform, developers and users gain advanced visualization capabilities with any data source. According to the vendor, every day, JReport delivers insights for hundreds of thousands of users at over 10,000 installations worldwide.
JReport Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
JReport Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|