Didn't need or use it.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service® is a cloud-based platform that enables IT teams to securely manage user identities and connect them to resources they need regardless of provider, protocol, vendor, or location. Directory-as-a-Service gives organizations a single pane of glass to manage users and systems. It allows administrators to grant users secure access to resources with protocols and access controls. It also includes extensive APIs, tools, and integrations to ensure maximum administrative flexibility and efficiency. According to the vendor, JumpCloud is Active Directory® & LDAP reimagined.
- Supported: ID-Management Access Control
- Supported: ID Management Single-Sign On (SSO)
- Supported: Multi-Factor Authentication
- Supported: Password Management
- Supported: Account Provisioning and De-provisioning
- Supported: ID Management Workflow Automation
- Supported: ID Risk Management