Email deliverability reporting (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jumplead, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Jumplead converts visitors to leads and nurtures them into customers by combining visitor identification, live chat, conversion forms, landing pages, email marketing and marketing automation.
Marketing Automation Features
Email & Online Marketing Features
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Automated Email Responses
- Triggered Email
- Scheduled Emails
- Delivery Tracking
- Drip Email Marketing
- Landing Pages
- WYSIWYG Landing Page Editor
- Dynamic Content
- Mobile Optimized
- Dynamic Delivery
Lead Management Features
- Marketing Lead Database
- Lead Segmentation
- Lead Nurturing/Multi-touch Campaigns
- Lead Scoring and Grading
- Online Behavior Tracking
- Automated Sales Alerts and Tasks
- CRM Integration (Data Sync)
- Lead Lifecycle Workflows
- Sales Intelligence
- Sales Campaigns
- Custom Fields
Social Marketing Features
- Social Listening and Tracking
- Social Profiles
Reporting & Analytics Features
- API / Integrations
- User Roles and Permissions
Platform & Infrastructure Features
- API / Integrations
- Data Import & Export
- Search Engine Optimization Tools
- Reverse IP Lookup
- Live Chat
Visit http://jumplead.com/features/overview to watch Jumplead video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||15%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
- Pricing. Jumplead is dollar for dollar the best bang for you buck.
- Simplicity. Jumplead includes only the essential features that most small businesses need.
- Fanatically support. Response time is measured in minutes and is incredibly helpful.
- UI has some annoying issues, like being unable to copy certain items.
- Cannot daisy chain automations.
- API is not a true REST API, it requires Oath.
- Tracks visitor activity by IP address and then associates all traffic with an individual when they fill out a form
- Email auto-responders, broadcasts, and automations
- Live chat tool to interact with people on your site
- Keyword ranking tool shows how you rank for selected keywords
- Traffic analysis tool shows where traffic comes from by source: Organic, Paid, Social, Referral, Direct, etc.
- Easy to use forms
- Integration with Salesforce that shows Lead activity from Jumplead
- Zapier API allows integration with other tools
- Management of contacts on various lists
- Notification alerts when contacts visit specific pages on your site
- Live chat needs some work. It is somewhat limited in functionality.
- Contact management needs more flexibility to search, add, delete, and edit.
- Jumplead provides a great contact list database - You can assign contacts to different stages of the sales funnel, add different tags for different types of contact needs, add notes, see when contacts visit your website, how many times they visit, where they visit, and add auto-responder emails when contacts visit certain pages. Jumplead also provides users with hot leads lists of contacts that visit their via every day, once a week, once a month or never. The email notification is your choice.
- Autoresponders and email blast - We send out multiple emails per month from 3 different accounts that we've started on Jumplead. (We can switch between all 3 accounts from one user interface.) With email and autoresponder emails we can set up schedules, automatic triggers, and see analytics with open rates, click through rates, deliveries, bounce back, unsubscribed and more.
- Landing pages and lead generation forms - This are especially great because we can set up forms to capture contacts right from the Jumplead platform which makes all of the above functions more seamless.
- Customer Service - Maybe I should have stated this one first. Matt and the rest of the team at Jumplead are, how do I say this, AMAZING! They have helped me figure out every question I have had, with attention to detail in explanation and with time sensitivity.
- Contacts - The first and last name are mandatory for upload, which doesn't always work with our client contact lists. They started lead gen forms that captured contacts before starting with Jumplead that didn't require first and last name, so importing into Jumplead is either null and void or you have to fill in the spreadsheet with a letter in the first and last name column, which can be timely and inefficient.