Reviews (1-2 of 2)
December 11, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Junxure is being used in every department. From administrators to Advisors, we are all benefiting. Time management has seen the biggest improvement, as we are spending less time with paperwork. We are all more organized, as we set the dashboard according to our company's needs. We never have to look for anything; everything is structured and has a place. Workflow and productivity have increased exponentially. The integration with Office 365 has helped us save a lot of time too. We have synced all our contacts and our calenders and even send out mass emails and newsletters from the platform.
- Clients can log in to view their investment statements. This is a timesaving benefit, as clients won't have to ask you every time they want to see how their money is performing. Being able to self-service will make your clients feel more in control of their money.
- Being cloud-based means that the workflow monitor can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Nobody will forget important tasks as everything is being tracked. This allows staff to work from home and communicate with other employees with ease.
- The pending action screen will allow you to reduce your to-do list and keep it in one central, accessible place. Workflow will see a major improvement!
- We don't have any disadvantages, only one struggle that we noticed when moving over to their platform. Not all our staff were digitally savvy, and we had to get training for them. Fortunately, Junxure offered free training to all our staff members, and an incredible customer service department to help when needed.
Read Malise Holder's full review
Junxure has proven to be the best thing for our company, especially during COVID-19 and quarantine. We are all able to work from home and access all our clients' data online. We can assign tasks to each other without having to be in the same office space. Productivity and growth increased, and we have been able to focus more on our clients and their needs.
I have been working in the FinTech industry for about 5 years. I have yet to become a credentialed advisor because the need for tech-savvy admins are becoming more and more important for small firms every day. Junxure is a fantastic CRM (specifically the Cloud version, I don't know much about the older version), and is fine-tuned to the needs of an advisory firm. If you are unfamiliar with what a CRM does, it allows your whole team to track the notes from client interactions and share them with everyone. Whether it's for Compliance, Marketing, or just details about the family, a CRM keeps your whole team in harmony, and Junxure is an amazing option.
- Super scalable. We have had a number of team changes that would have been a huge headache in the past. Junxure is there to save the day!
- Great list of integrations and partners
- Allows us to hire an independent contractor for certain needs, and give them access to our current sale pipeline.
- It's so clean, it's so easy to use. People will get it day 1!
- Their integration options are a little limited compared to Redtail and SF. This has never caused an issue, but it may force you to think creatively at times.
- Not the cheapest option, but not the highest either. I would say it has an ok price, but pays for itself. May not be right for people struggling through their first solo year.
- I would like to see them add new features a little faster. Seems that updates are few and far between. It's a growing industry, and we need new tactics to stay ahead of the robo options coming on the market.
Read this authenticated review
If you are approved to use Junxure, go for it! There are other great options available, but I have no specific gripes about Junxure. It's easy to use, it's easy to teach (important when you are trying to show it to a 70-year-old advisor) and keeps your team on the same page. I don't know that I would fight my BD to get it approved, but if you have it as an option, it is worth a look.
Junxure Scorecard Summary
What is Junxure?
Junxure is customer relationship management (CRM) software supporting financial advisors with growth as well as helping manage advisory businesses, owned and supported by AdvisorEngine since the January 2018 acquisition.
Categories: Financial Services CRM
Junxure Technical Details