We use Junxure in the office to delegate action items for our clients between our employees. I use Junxure every single day to organize my …
Junxure has guaranteed productivity improvements with the use of functions that do not require coding, this means that the learning curve …
It is used by every employee at our company as a CRM software to document client contacts based upon time and date and details of contact, …
Junxure is being used by our entire organization as the main source of information. This includes projects and follow-up, client data, …
Junxure is being used in every department. From administrators to Advisors, we are all benefiting. Time management has seen the biggest …
I have been working in the FinTech industry for about 5 years. I have yet to become a credentialed advisor because the need for tech-savvy …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Junxure, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Junxure is customer relationship management (CRM) software supporting financial advisors with growth as well as helping manage advisory businesses, owned and supported by AdvisorEngine since the January 2018 acquisition.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Not sure - I did not pay for it personally.
- Advanced consolidation of strategies for personalized customer service.
- Usability is perfect.
- It has saved time by automatically capturing emails.
- It has created efficiency from having to keep track of tasks manually or keeping power documents around.
- It’s definitely worth the cost through all of the efficiency our firm gains. The ability to send work actions to teammates depending on their responsibilities is greatly helpful!
- Junxure has delivered! They continually strive to make their product better and to help you in any way they can.
- They also take suggestions for future releases.
- Junxure is well worth the expense due to the number of hours saved by the company and being able to see, at any moment, which tasks each employee has.
- Our objective was to make one place where everyone could go to get information instead of using numerous applications.
- Junxure has impacted us positively in every way! We can spend more time growing our business by focusing more on our clients. We reduced our paper usage and being digital saves us precious time and money.
- Keeps track of every word said by a client.
- Helps people outside of the investment world to get acclimated to the terminology.
- Shows were you may have compliance blind spot (if you are watching your users, not to say there's a feature that tracks this specifically)
- Being without a good CRM is like being without a map. Sure, you can probably get to where you are going, but you may need to backtrack, ask if anyone remembers where we were a month ago, and you will be beaten and muddy when you get there... I would just buy the map.
- AKA, go get Junxure asap!