We use Junxure in the office to delegate action items for our clients between our employees. I use Junxure every single day to organize my …
Junxure has guaranteed productivity improvements with the use of functions that do not require coding, this means that the learning curve …
It is used by every employee at our company as a CRM software to document client contacts based upon time and date and details of contact, …
Junxure is being used by our entire organization as the main source of information. This includes projects and follow-up, client data, …
Junxure is being used in every department. From administrators to Advisors, we are all benefiting. Time management has seen the biggest …
I have been working in the FinTech industry for about 5 years. I have yet to become a credentialed advisor because the need for tech-savvy …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Junxure, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Junxure is customer relationship management (CRM) software supporting financial advisors with growth as well as helping manage advisory businesses, owned and supported by AdvisorEngine since the January 2018 acquisition.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Delegate work between employees.
- Create workflows so no steps are missed within any processes.
- Organize tasks with due dates.
- Customer service lacking.
- Redesign makes it more confusing to go back to "past due & due today actions".
- Notifications when actions are assigned to you by someone else would be helpful.
- No coding required.
- Personalization shows that it is a very simple tool to use.
- Junxure CRM robust and very easy to customize allowing changes to be made on the fly without any inconvenience, we improve the interaction with our clients in a scalable way according to their own requirements.
- Reports that can be created from records. There are many ways you can splice the data and Junxure can get you almost whatever information you would like (assuming that you’ve put it in the system at some point).
- Amount of detail that can be added for each record level helps us to be thorough.
- Their customer service is great. Whenever a problem arises they solve it or if you don’t know how to do something they can help you out.
- While there is a lot of detail that can be added to each record it does take quite a few clicks to get there so it’s not as efficient as I would like for it to be.
- There’s quite a learning curve to figuring out the most efficient way to create the reports you need. It’s usually possible, but it can take some trial and error which can be time-consuming.
- The Home Screen is not currently customizable so there are often modules I never click on or use and then it just creates wasted space on my home page and additional clicks.
- Integrations - We have had wonderful success with our integrations like Riskalyze, Orion, Schwab, MGP, and Office 365! We are able to see client data right when we log in. Instead of using more than one tool.
- User-friendly tools and website- Junxure's site is very easy to navigate and their support tools and support team is wonderful if you have questions.
- Automating repetative tasks- You are able to create awesome workflows through Junxure and then monitor their progress. You are also able to alert fellow employees on the status of a task without sending an email or chat.
- Office 365 Integration Email Feature-We also use Junxure to quickly click and convert an email into a task so our Inboxes in Outlook can be cleared daily! This is one of my favorite tools!
- I would like to see Junxure give you the ability to change due dates of task in bulk.
- Clients can log in to view their investment statements. This is a timesaving benefit, as clients won't have to ask you every time they want to see how their money is performing. Being able to self-service will make your clients feel more in control of their money.
- Being cloud-based means that the workflow monitor can be accessed anytime, anywhere. Nobody will forget important tasks as everything is being tracked. This allows staff to work from home and communicate with other employees with ease.
- The pending action screen will allow you to reduce your to-do list and keep it in one central, accessible place. Workflow will see a major improvement!
- We don't have any disadvantages, only one struggle that we noticed when moving over to their platform. Not all our staff were digitally savvy, and we had to get training for them. Fortunately, Junxure offered free training to all our staff members, and an incredible customer service department to help when needed.
- Super scalable. We have had a number of team changes that would have been a huge headache in the past. Junxure is there to save the day!
- Great list of integrations and partners
- Allows us to hire an independent contractor for certain needs, and give them access to our current sale pipeline.
- It's so clean, it's so easy to use. People will get it day 1!
- Their integration options are a little limited compared to Redtail and SF. This has never caused an issue, but it may force you to think creatively at times.
- Not the cheapest option, but not the highest either. I would say it has an ok price, but pays for itself. May not be right for people struggling through their first solo year.
- I would like to see them add new features a little faster. Seems that updates are few and far between. It's a growing industry, and we need new tactics to stay ahead of the robo options coming on the market.