I use Jupiter Notebook to organize my workflows into manageable and readable chunks. The ability to streamline my work using markdown descriptions and title is extremely helpful for visually cueing transitions and reorienting the user to the pattern of the workflow outlined in the notebook. It also makes it easier to replicate the workflow for other projects.
- Visually intuitive organization of code.
- Static (but changeable) display of function outputs.
- Easy replication of notebooks or into new notebooks, or into PDFs.
- I'd like to see bookmarks made available for easier scrolling through long notebooks.
- A dark mode option would be helpful, too.
- I wish that the display of graphics would be a little bit more customizable as a native function of Jupyter.
I've created a number of daisy chain notebooks for different workflows, and every time, I create my workflows with other users in mind. Jupiter Notebook makes it very easy for me to outline my thought process in as granular a way as I want without using innumerable small. inline comments.