Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Interactive Data Analysis (23)
Data Transformations (23)
Connect to Multiple Data Sources (23)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jupyter Notebook, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- It is scalable
- Saves time
- Easy to manage
- Less Space consumption
- Code sharing feature.
- Code segments.
- Live interaction
- Easily accessible
- Auto Code(syntax) Suggestion.
- Sharing slide and live code directly on github.
- It gives best use of mathematical notations.
- Programming Environment.
- economical- it's an open source with no cost.
- familiarity- almost everyone from the data science field, so organisation don't have to worry about additional training
- code visualisation- with markdowns and code combination it's suitable to present the code directly.
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Statistical Modeling
- Lightweight installation
- Flexibility with different software languages
- Straightforward duplication for adaptation
- Data visualization capabilities.
- Easy to understand interface.
- Supports Multiple Python libraries.
- Easy download and sharing Python programming files easily across teams.
- The libraries it hold helps a lot while building programs.
- The ability to visualize certain results and see the output right away rather than using some other visualization tool.
- Clean and aesthetic
- Easy to use and open source platform.
- Data visualization and format.
- Easy navigation platform for the new user.
- Learners are easily able to use it.
- It is a free of cost platform for learners which helps users to perform python coding and learn better.
- Its visualisation (matplotlib and seaborn) and related libraries are very effective.
- Browser editing of code.
- Easy to use and start up.
- Interactive programming.
- Data visualization
- Plotting and graphical charts
- Data Analysis
- Data Modeling
- Visual Analysis
- Open source
- Large supporting ecosystem
- User access through web browser
- Leading industry tool
- Data exploration
- Machine learning integration
- Data Analytics
- Intellisense (Code Completion).
- Terminal Access through cell interface.
- Support for virtual environments.
- Fast and reliable
- Plots and allows convenient changes and improvements