Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- JustCall Allows you to schedule calls to any of your contacts or teammates, it also allows you to schedule calls with any of the clients, in this way you can maintain communication for as long as you want.
- This platform has the ability to send another request for the call to any member of the team, in this way the fold can communicate with anyone who is in charge of attending a specific area within the company.
- This platform has an appointment scheduler, in this way each of the users belonging to the care team will be able to organize that by placing a range of time and a size of the space for each appointment.
- One of the critical factors during my experience with this platform is the fact that it is a bit complicated to implement in any of the areas of a company, because each of its functions must be used with care so that they can be automated in its entirety, and thus allow calls instantly. I think this platform should offer a much simpler process to be implemented.
- The customer service of this platform is totally inconsistent, because it is not always available for the resolution of doubts of any of the users. I believe that this platform should offer better customer service that allows users to adapt quickly to each of its functionalities without any kind of problem or any kind of doubts.
- Depending on the internet, the call may be affected with respect to how other people are heard. I believe that this factor should be a little modified or improved, because this platform should consume or need less internet connection to work wonderfully. That way, the other person's audio will not be affected.
- JustCall.io has a wonderful Chrome extension that plays nice with most other apps and extensions and enables things like a power dialer and click to call functionality to be launched from anywhere, even without being logged into the platform.
- Just Call.io has the ability to launch and sync SMS messaging from within the Pipedrive app, adding another touchpoint to the sales cycle easily.
- The platform developers are very open to other integrations and use cases and actively solicit feedback from their user community.
- They are also very responsive to questions and support requests.
- The power dialer functionality is in Beta still I believe and isn't not intuitive to use and add contacts to the calling list. In comparison, Kixie allows a very easy one-click operation, from anywhere on the web really, to add a number and contact to a power dialing session.
- JustCall.io bills itself as a complete phone system but its pricing structure makes using it as such more expensive than solutions like Kixie or Dialpad, at least in my experience.
- These guys are definitely on the right track, but more focus and clarity on the messaging and use cases JustCall is best suited for would result in a better net result for everyone in my opinion.
The platform is less well suited for those companies that have a well established telephony solution and are only looking to take advantage of one or two of its features, such as SMS for instance. There are probably other solutions that provide the same functionality at a lower price point.
JustCall Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is JustCall?
JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony requirements for an organization’s sales, support, and remote teams.
All outgoing and incoming calls are logged and recorded automatically - both in the JustCall system and in the user’s CRM/helpdesk system. Users can create custom call distribution rules, set up voicemail and a welcome message (in different languages).
The vendor aims to help businesses become more professional and save a lot of money, time and efforts by switching from desk phones to JustCall.
According to the vendor, JustCall will help businesses in the following ways:
- Be local, sell global - call your customers from a local number from their location (increases conversions).
- Calls made easy - make or receive calls directly on your computer or mobile phone (increases productivity).
- Work as a team - distribute incoming calls to different team members (team collaboration).
- Work from anywhere - receive calls directly on your phone, use multiple phone numbers from a single JustCall account (increases productivity).
- Sound professional (increases sales).
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Basic||$10.00||per user per month|
|Pro||$15.00||per user per month|
|Enterprise||$25.00||per user per month|
Outbound & incoming calling costs depend upon from where to where calls are made. It costs less to receive calls on our web-app or mobile app than to receive it on your cellular network.
JustCall Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||58%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||22%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
JustCall Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
JustCall Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|