Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- JustCall.io has a wonderful Chrome extension that plays nice with most other apps and extensions and enables things like a power dialer and click to call functionality to be launched from anywhere, even without being logged into the platform.
- Just Call.io has the ability to launch and sync SMS messaging from within the Pipedrive app, adding another touchpoint to the sales cycle easily.
- The platform developers are very open to other integrations and use cases and actively solicit feedback from their user community.
- They are also very responsive to questions and support requests.
- The power dialer functionality is in Beta still I believe and isn't not intuitive to use and add contacts to the calling list. In comparison, Kixie allows a very easy one-click operation, from anywhere on the web really, to add a number and contact to a power dialing session.
- JustCall.io bills itself as a complete phone system but its pricing structure makes using it as such more expensive than solutions like Kixie or Dialpad, at least in my experience.
- These guys are definitely on the right track, but more focus and clarity on the messaging and use cases JustCall is best suited for would result in a better net result for everyone in my opinion.
The platform is less well suited for those companies that have a well established telephony solution and are only looking to take advantage of one or two of its features, such as SMS for instance. There are probably other solutions that provide the same functionality at a lower price point.
JustCall.io Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony requirements for an organization’s sales, support, and remote teams.
All outgoing and incoming calls are logged and recorded automatically - both in the JustCall system and in the user’s CRM/helpdesk system. Users can create custom call distribution rules, set up voicemail and a welcome message (in different languages).
The vendor aims to help businesses become more professional and save a lot of money, time and efforts by switching from desk phones to JustCall.
According to the vendor, JustCall will help businesses in the following ways:
- Be local, sell global - call your customers from a local number from their location (increases conversions).
- Calls made easy - make or receive calls directly on your computer or mobile phone (increases productivity).
- Work as a team - distribute incoming calls to different team members (team collaboration).
- Work from anywhere - receive calls directly on your phone, use multiple phone numbers from a single JustCall account (increases productivity).
- Sound professional (increases sales).
|Basic||$10||per user per month|
|Pro||$15||per user per month|
|Enterprise||$25||per user per month|
Outbound & incoming calling costs depend upon from where to where calls are made. It costs less to receive calls on our web-app or mobile app than to receive it on your cellular network.
JustCall.io Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||58%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||22%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
JustCall.io Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
JustCall.io Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|