- JustCall.io has a wonderful Chrome extension that plays nice with most other apps and extensions and enables things like a power dialer and click to call functionality to be launched from anywhere, even without being logged into the platform.
- Just Call.io has the ability to launch and sync SMS messaging from within the Pipedrive app, adding another touchpoint to the sales cycle easily.
- The platform developers are very open to other integrations and use cases and actively solicit feedback from their user community.
- They are also very responsive to questions and support requests.
- The power dialer functionality is in Beta still I believe and isn't not intuitive to use and add contacts to the calling list. In comparison, Kixie allows a very easy one-click operation, from anywhere on the web really, to add a number and contact to a power dialing session.
- JustCall.io bills itself as a complete phone system but its pricing structure makes using it as such more expensive than solutions like Kixie or Dialpad, at least in my experience.
- These guys are definitely on the right track, but more focus and clarity on the messaging and use cases JustCall is best suited for would result in a better net result for everyone in my opinion.
The platform is less well suited for those companies that have a well established telephony solution and are only looking to take advantage of one or two of its features, such as SMS for instance. There are probably other solutions that provide the same functionality at a lower price point.