JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps, or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony...
- Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (6)8.484%
- Answering rules (6)7.878%
- Call recording (5)7.878%
- Call reports (6)7.474%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of JustCall, and make your voice heard!
Pricing available on request
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month per user
- Tech Details
JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps, or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony requirements for an organization’s sales, support, and remote teams.
All outgoing and incoming calls are logged and recorded automatically - both in the JustCall system and in the user’s CRM/helpdesk system. Users can create custom call distribution rules and set up voicemail and a welcome message (in different languages).
The vendor aims to help businesses become more professional and save a lot of money, time, and effort by switching from desk phones to JustCall.
According to the vendor, JustCall will help businesses in the following ways:
- Be local, sell global - call customers from a local number from their location (increases conversions).
- Calls made easy - make or receive calls directly on a computer or mobile phone (increases productivity).
- Work as a team - distribute incoming calls to different team members (team collaboration).
- Work from anywhere - receive calls directly on a phone, use multiple phone numbers from a single JustCall account (increases productivity).
- Sound professional (increases sales).
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||58%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||22%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
8x8 X Series
Google Hangouts (Classic)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
The platform is less well suited for those companies that have a well established telephony solution and are only looking to take advantage of one or two of its features, such as SMS for instance. There are probably other solutions that provide the same functionality at a lower price point.