JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps, or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony...
- Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (6)8.484%
- Answering rules (6)7.878%
- Call recording (5)7.878%
- Call reports (6)7.474%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of JustCall, and make your voice heard!
Pricing available on request
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month per user
- Tech Details
JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps, or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony requirements for an organization’s sales, support, and remote teams.
All outgoing and incoming calls are logged and recorded automatically - both in the JustCall system and in the user’s CRM/helpdesk system. Users can create custom call distribution rules and set up voicemail and a welcome message (in different languages).
The vendor aims to help businesses become more professional and save a lot of money, time, and effort by switching from desk phones to JustCall.
According to the vendor, JustCall will help businesses in the following ways:
- Be local, sell global - call customers from a local number from their location (increases conversions).
- Calls made easy - make or receive calls directly on a computer or mobile phone (increases productivity).
- Work as a team - distribute incoming calls to different team members (team collaboration).
- Work from anywhere - receive calls directly on a phone, use multiple phone numbers from a single JustCall account (increases productivity).
- Sound professional (increases sales).
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||58%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||22%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
8x8 X Series
Google Hangouts (Classic)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
- Users of this system do it through the cloud, SaaS, Web Pc, and mobile devices Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Allows sending alerts and notifications, by events, has connections (SIP and VoIP) and unified communications through SMS, voice messages, text-to-speech, conference calls, videoconferences, call forwarding, call disposition, automatic call distribution to other providers, call routing, telephone keypad entry, mass text messages, call recording, call text, bidirectional messaging, scheduled messaging, among others.
- Create and analyze real-time reports, customer statistics, products, services, sales, and surveys.
- There is no incoming call number recognition, the system sets an unknown number for the incoming call.
- When there is no call save log, there is a loss of time as the user has to restart the device.
- Incoming calls are lost due to excessive waiting so that they can be transferred to another user (sales support).
- It can work on multiple devices (cloud, web, PC, mobile device).
- It does not waste time for the customer or the user.
- Its cost varies depending on the needs of the client, company, and user.
- It complies with an effective, reliable, and efficient security system that is governed by standard guidelines for the protection of customer and user data.
- Such protection must take into account the following: the protection and responsibility of users.
- Customers with regard to their private data on the part of the company acquiring the system.
- Good price for features
- Easy to use
- Easy to set up
- Quality of calls need to improve
- It has some bugs
- Need to restart if it stacks
- Available for desktop and mobile
- Saves time
- Tracking calls in an easy way
- Poor quality of calls
- I had a problem with customer service but it was solved
- Smooth and easy to use
- Receiving Inbound calls
- Making Outbound Calls
- IVR Setup (Press 1 for.. Press 2 for..)
- Customer service/ease of contacting could be better for worldwide users (I believe they're sourced overseas)
- Pricing seems to have increased, which affected the benefit we originally found in the service
- Increased functionality, such as bulk SMS Messaging and power-dialer
- SMS Messaging
- IVR for inbound calls
- Significant increase on ROI
- Better service ratings from customers
- Increased conversion with 24/7 phone coverage being offered
- Good price for features.
- Colorful interface.
- Smoothly and easy to use.
- Buggy, it annoys me sometimes.
- Poor calls quality.
- Needs to redstart sometimes.
- Connect with our customers easily.
- Low price comparing with other tools.
- Track SMS and calls.
- Facilitate work.
- Sometimes the call is drop off, which leads to customer dissatisfaction.
- Saves time.
- Call support.
- Get numbers.
- Call logs.
- Real time video.
- I have no problems.
- It is not difficult.
- Communication for everyone.
- World reach.
- Call log.