JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps, or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony...
- Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR) (6)8.484%
- Answering rules (6)7.878%
- Call recording (5)7.878%
- Call reports (6)7.474%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of JustCall, and make your voice heard!
Pricing available on request
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $30 per month per user
- Tech Details
JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps, or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony requirements for an organization’s sales, support, and remote teams.
All outgoing and incoming calls are logged and recorded automatically - both in the JustCall system and in the user’s CRM/helpdesk system. Users can create custom call distribution rules and set up voicemail and a welcome message (in different languages).
The vendor aims to help businesses become more professional and save a lot of money, time, and effort by switching from desk phones to JustCall.
According to the vendor, JustCall will help businesses in the following ways:
- Be local, sell global - call customers from a local number from their location (increases conversions).
- Calls made easy - make or receive calls directly on a computer or mobile phone (increases productivity).
- Work as a team - distribute incoming calls to different team members (team collaboration).
- Work from anywhere - receive calls directly on a phone, use multiple phone numbers from a single JustCall account (increases productivity).
- Sound professional (increases sales).
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||58%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||22%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
8x8 X Series
Google Hangouts (Classic)
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
- It complies with an effective, reliable, and efficient security system that is governed by standard guidelines for the protection of customer and user data.
- Such protection must take into account the following: the protection and responsibility of users.
- Customers with regard to their private data on the part of the company acquiring the system.
- Poor quality of calls
- I had a problem with customer service but it was solved
- Smooth and easy to use
- Significant increase on ROI
- Better service ratings from customers
- Increased conversion with 24/7 phone coverage being offered
- Facilitate work.
- Sometimes the call is drop off, which leads to customer dissatisfaction.
- Saves time.
- Overall, JustCall showed us the value of having an integrated tool to allow the execution of SMS messaging from within Pipedrive. It definitely allowed us to add in additional touchpoint that some decision makers and prospects felt more comfortable using.
- Despite the tight integration with Pipedrive, the totality of the solution added more overhead in financial and configuration/personnel terms than we were looking for. Since we had established a great set up for our phone systems already, adding another one just to access SMS didn't make sense.
- SMS from inside Pipedrive was the only function we were looking for. Just Call does this, and does it really well. But since we had our phones and VOIP already providing this outside of Pipedrive, it was ultimately not suitable. It became an expense for which there was not really a clear justification for in terms of ROI.