Reviews (1-1 of 1)
JustCall Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
JustCall is a cloud-based phone system designed to help businesses get phone numbers (in 58 countries) and make, receive and track calls from a web app, mobile apps or desktop apps. According to the vendor, it solves all the telephony requirements for an organization’s sales, support, and remote teams.
All outgoing and incoming calls are logged and recorded automatically - both in the JustCall system and in the user’s CRM/helpdesk system. Users can create custom call distribution rules, set up voicemail and a welcome message (in different languages).
The vendor aims to help businesses become more professional and save a lot of money, time and efforts by switching from desk phones to JustCall.
According to the vendor, JustCall will help businesses in the following ways:
- Be local, sell global - call your customers from a local number from their location (increases conversions).
- Calls made easy - make or receive calls directly on your computer or mobile phone (increases productivity).
- Work as a team - distribute incoming calls to different team members (team collaboration).
- Work from anywhere - receive calls directly on your phone, use multiple phone numbers from a single JustCall account (increases productivity).
- Sound professional (increases sales).
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Basic||$10||per user per month|
|Pro||$15||per user per month|
|Enterprise||$25||per user per month|
Outbound & incoming calling costs depend upon from where to where calls are made. It costs less to receive calls on our web-app or mobile app than to receive it on your cellular network.
JustCall Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||58%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||22%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
JustCall Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
JustCall Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|