Justinmind Reviews

Richard Crane | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2019

Justinmind is Great for UI/UX

Justinmind is a great prototyping/wireframing tool for UI/UX design. Very fast, easy, and scalable depending on your needs. The free version is great, but the cost is affordable if you're looking for a more robust solution.
  • Creating low or high-resolution click-through prototypes are very simple. Didn't need any training other than watching a couple of short Youtube videos. The more complex interactions require some more digging, but it's mostly drag and drop.
  • Pricing is on a monthly basis, so it's a great tool to use if you need to ramp up or down. I'll use it to refine our user experience and design, and after that's done I don't have to renew the following month if I don't need.
  • Their templates are nice: I can prototype a phone app using standard templates depending on the device. Makes it easy for our stakeholders to understand and visualize concepts and design.
  • I like the iOS app, it makes it easy to share ideas and designs with others.
  • Although I like the monthly pricing model, it can become more expensive if you use it often as opposed to some competitors who offer lifetime licenses. But it depends on your usage.
  • There is a learning curve to learning how to prototype, but it isn't bad. Within a few days of poking around, I had a good handle on how to create simple prototypes.
Justinmind is great for UX/UI design. It helps my stakeholders understand design ideas and provide helpful feedback to our development team. It doesn't work great for high fidelity prototypes that rely on data-driven design. But product walk-throughs are great.
Read Richard Crane's full review
December 05, 2017

Justinmind - Just in time for my next Client Meeting

I work for a software development company that are constantly developing new mobile apps either as an extension of their web application or for new clients as a stand-alone mobile application. Sometimes we have to do a minor mockup of a Mobile App to pitch to potential clients who could be hiring us for new business development. We use JustInMind to construct a working prototype to show how the application would look, feel and function as an end-product for consumers. It's great to mockup two or three distinct UI/UX iterations and show it to clients to get feedback.
  • Extensive tools for both novice & advanced users.
  • Easy to navigate. Once you get used to the app, its easy to find what you are looking for.
  • Great Layout of the web application.
  • More Tutorials : I looked at a few tutorial videos to get started, but there were areas where I needed more help.
  • More real client/ user work. It would be great to see what others are creating with the app.
  • Ready-made backgrounds. I would love some help with choosing popular backgrounds.
JustInMind is absolutely great for complicated applications where you want to mockup the functionality of the application and then share that with your investors or just even your colleagues to give them a better idea on what exactly your vision is. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, and there's even more to say about a video. So it's a great application to be used by both enthusiasts who want to get into the app market with a new ideas as well as advanced users who have experience with mocking up functionality flow for internal teams or external users.

Justinmind Scorecard Summary

About Justinmind

Justinmind offer prototyping and interactive mockups for web and mobile apps, supporting interactive graphics, animations, and user testing, collaboration and feedback sharing, and requirements management.

Justinmind Technical Details