August 03, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Gus Awad's full review
Pros and Cons
- The Agent push makes it quite effective in managing all assets on the network.
- Patching is less cumbersome than Wsus and SCCM.
- Ease of administering all PC assets.
- The ticketing system keeps tracks of all tickets and communication between users and engineers.
- The interface could use an update to look more modern and make sure it loads quicker.
- There's email flooding with creating and updating tickets, which is not necessary.
- More documentation would help with training.