Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
KalioCommerce is an enterprise eCommerce platform that powers Internet Retailer Top 1000 B2C & B2B brands. According to the vendor, online retailers get the flexibility to build uniquely branded sites with sophisticated business needs, and transform ideas into revenue faster with the platform’s data-driven administration console and cloud architecture.
Key customers include Discount Ramps, Hale Groves, AllHeart Medical Supplies, Touch of Class, Arthur Beren Shoes, Dover Saddlery, and Really Good Stuff.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Subscriptions & downloads
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Abandoned cart recovery
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Integration with Amazon
- Supported: Integration with eBay
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: PayPal integration
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: Single-click checkout
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
- Supported: Merchandising
- Supported: Marketing and Promotions
- Supported: eCommerce Catalog and Product Management
- Supported: B2C and B2B eCommerce Platform Features
- Supported: Cloud Architecture
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations), discontinued
- Sage Business Cloud X3 (formerly Sage ERP X3)
- Infor SX.e
- MACH from Data Management Associates
- Any 3rd Party ERP/OMS
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- SAP Hybris
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||90%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
- Not needing to worry about all the headaches of running a website that needs to be up. If you were to run that in-house, you would easily get a return within the first year alone.
- Allows you to focus on your business and what you're good at. The place that I worked at was not an IT firm by any stretch. Outsourcing key IT infrastructure to Kalio freed up resources and allowed focus.
- Increased efficiency for my team in regards to keeping the website content updated, ensuring all products are available
- Better customer experience as a direct result of the ease and ability to implement any tools or functionality we want
- Deeper insights into our business as a result of combined analytics available
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better customer service.
- Easier, hassle-free product management.