- Kameleoon allows us to increase our revenues and average cart through the different experiments deployed. It also allows us to validate some hypotheses before making the changes into production on the website.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Kameleoon is really usefull to identify visitors who are about to leave and trigger an action that could retain them on our website. But also push our promotional ads.
- Kameleoon allows us to carry out a wide range of AB tests, to provide the best customer journey to our visitors and improve conversion and increases the average shopping cart.
- Moreover, with Kameleoon, we can run tests very easily and quickly which allows us to spend more time on analysis and make real optimization on the site.
- Using Kameleoon’s AI algorithms for the lead generation of our hard conversion has a very positive impact on revenues and cost control.
- We gained new insights on how to adapt our website to customer needs and expectations
- Kameleoon is a trusted player, and its platform is very stable.
- The tool allows us to test the paywall and the reading level of our visitors to know when they convert.
- Carries out a wide range of A/B tests to provide the best customer journey to our visitors.
- Improves conversion and increases the average shopping cart. Moreover, with Kameleoon we can run tests very easily and quickly, which allows us to spend more time on analysis and make real optimization on the site.
- We operate a lot of tests before putting the identified optimizations into production.
- The complete reporting tools allow us to analyze our visitors’ behavior.
- The Kameleoon reporting tool allows us to analyze the results according to a very specific behavior (e.g., use of a specific type of device).
- The personalization module allows us to run several tests simultaneously without negative impact on the journey of our visitors.
- We can manage the marketing pressure of our on-site business activities.
- Some of the personalization projects that we have launched have been running for over a year and allow us to significantly improve our conversion rate and generate impressive value (in millions of euros).
- Kameleoon has allowed us to improve the user experience on both our websites by testing different features to make user journeys more fluid.
- Kameleoon allows us to push our commercial offers onsite.
- Increase traffic on funnel
- Sales growth
- Better user experience and stronger user interface
- Takes less time to launch a large set of tests (simple or complicated)
- With Kameleoon we can try and test some ideas without our IT team. We are more agile and independant.
- Kameleoon allowed us to meet the challenges of optimizing the conversion and the ergonomics that we had on our website. It is a tool that allows us to personalize content, messages and offers based on visitor segments.
- Kameleoon has helped us improve the global UX journey on the website by continually A/B testing hypotheses we have had with the other European entities.
- Furthermore, they helped us to significantly increase our numbers of leads using machine learning. We not only collect more leads, but also more qualified leads with better chances to convert at the end.
- Conversion rate increase between 5% and 60%.
- Shopping basket increase can reach 50%.
- With our tests and the help of Kameleoon, we were able to roll out some changes with highly significant uplifts.
- More satisfied customers as our site became more user-friendly.
- It also helped us revoke wrong management decisions because we could prove better.
- Easily measure the impact of a change.
- Less costly to test a feature; no need for IT team to test & learn.
- The same ROI as any optimization tool.
- Better ROI (up to 2 times greater than that obtained by a human approach for some clients)
- Better CRO in accordance to the objectives
- Better Revenue (12% for one POC)
- Improvement of KPIs.
- Helpful for redesigning elements.
- Kameleoon allowed us to adopt a ROIst and experimental approach for our marketing and design. We improved conversions across the board.
- Since we started using Kameleoon, our ROI indicators are all green. Truth is, we rely on exigent customers. If they’re not happy with our service, we will pay for it on the long term. Kameleoon helps us making sure this is not happening by providing us the tools to continuously improve our customers’ experiences.
- Europ Assistance is aiming at customer care experience excellence. In fact, our entire business relies on it. We need to provide our visitors and clients with the finest experience possible. Kameleoon helped and helps us to do so and we’ve seen our customer satisfaction and our conversion rates growing since we’ve started using the tool.
- We are getting a strong ROI with Kameleoon.
- Kameleoon help us to implement a new process in our testing strategy and this was very helpful to organize the team.
- We’ve been working with Kameleoon for more than a year and are getting a great ROI.
- We’ve started really recently with Kameleoon and have already seen strong results. There’s no doubt we’ll get an interesting return on investment really soon. We have a lot of tests in mind and cannot wait to run them all to improve our user experience.
Kameleoon boasts users among 500 corporate and enterprise companies across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific to help brands deliver digital experiences and products to their customers.
GDPR, CPPA, and HIPPA compliant, Kameleoon’s A/B testing, full stack, and AI-powered personalization solutions are designed to help marketers, product owners, and developers maximize customer engagement and conversion, across all channels.
- Supported: a/b experiment testing
- Supported: Split URL testing
- Supported: Multivariate testing
- Supported: Multi-page/funnel testing
- Supported: Cross-browser testing
- Supported: Mobile app testing
- Supported: Test significance
- Supported: Visual / WYSIWYG editor
- Supported: Advanced code editor
- Supported: Preview mode
- Supported: Test duration calculator
- Supported: Experiment scheduler
- Supported: Experiment workflow and approval
- Supported: Dynamic experiment activation
- Supported: Client-side tests
- Supported: Server-side tests
- Supported: Mutually exclusive tests
- Supported: Standard visitor segmentation
- Supported: Behavioral visitor segmentation
- Supported: Traffic allocation control
- Supported: Website personalization
- Supported: Conversion tracking
- Supported: Goal tracking
- Supported: Test reporting
- Supported: Results segmentation
- Supported: CSV export
- Supported: Experiments results dashboard
- Supported: API
- Supported: Web analytics integration
- Supported: Content Management System Integration
- Supported: Integration with CRM or DMP software
- Supported: Feature Management
|Enterprise||Quote||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||12%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Supported Languages||French, English, Russian|