Kameleoon is used mainly by the Customer Experience team, but also collects needs from other departments, especially the Marketing and Content teams.
We use it for a large number of applications: A/B testing of UX features and navigation routes, content and product personalizations, sales and marketing campaigns, etc.
Some of the personalization projects that we launched have been running for over a year and allow us to significantly improve our conversion rate and generate impressive value (in millions of euros).
The tool is used by the digital team. We are working closely with our dedicated account manager on the roadmap creation.
The Kameleoon consulting team helps us to find perfect AB tests to run and relevant KPIs to analyze. We do a lot of onsite optimizations and before giving them to the production team, we need to test them and analyze the impact on conversion.
It allows us to rationalize our development and learn about the impact of our actions and about our customers.
At Europ Assistance, we’re dedicated to making sure our clients are safe and happy, providing them with personal assistance and insurance services in all of their life circumstances.
We’re using Kameleoon to A/B test and improve our website and to personalize the experience of our visitors. This last bit is essential to us as our clients have very different needs.
- Supported: a/b experiment testing
- Supported: Split URL testing
- Supported: Multivariate testing
- Supported: Multi-page/funnel testing
- Supported: Cross-browser testing
- Supported: Mobile app testing
- Supported: Test significance
- Supported: Visual / WYSIWYG editor
- Supported: Advanced code editor
- Supported: Preview mode
- Supported: Test duration calculator
- Supported: Experiment scheduler
- Supported: Experiment workflow and approval
- Supported: Dynamic experiment activation
- Supported: Client-side tests
- Supported: Server-side tests
- Supported: Mutually exclusive tests
- Supported: Standard visitor segmentation
- Supported: Behavioral visitor segmentation
- Supported: Traffic allocation control
- Supported: Website personalization
- Supported: Conversion tracking
- Supported: Goal tracking
- Supported: Test reporting
- Supported: Results segmentation
- Supported: CSV export
- Supported: Experiments results dashboard
- Supported: API
- Supported: Web analytics integration
- Supported: Content Management System Integration
- Supported: Integration with CRM or DMP software
- Supported: Feature Management
|Enterprise||Quote||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||12%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Supported Languages||French, English, Russian|