March 07, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Great for supporting SCRUM as part of Agile deliveries. We use the ToDo, Doing and Done and build GANNT charts to facilitate resource planning.
- We use it at a department level to manage workloads and help staff know what work is waiting for them and the relative priority.
- We have deployed it across the organisation and also work with suppliers and offshore development teams to coordinate activities.
- Occasionally hangs at login but this may be to do with our authentication service.
- It would be nice when grouping cards together if there was an option to lay them over each other in a fan arrangement.