Kantar Advertising and Paid Search Intelligence (AdGooroo) Reviews

Do you work for this company?

February 02, 2019

AdGooroo, the best

AdGooroo is used in our department for reaching out and driving profitable customer traffic.
  • It allows us to access and customize SEM data and Adgooroo's industry.
  • Adgooroo API supports the data transfer formats, including Json and xml
  • We are free to develop in the language of our choice, such as NET and PHP
  • Allows me to deliver more knowledge and insights to the clients.
  • The amount of data consumed is limited by a monthly quota.
  • The tool attempts to rank and make recommendations without knowing the objectives.
Overall, I like the software and mostly recommend it for marketing and advertising professionals.
We use AdGooroo for our competitive SEM research and reporting. We upload our campaign keywords to AdGooroo and then get access to competitive insights across thousands of keywords and categories.
  • Track and monitor spend and performance against competitors.
  • Identify missed keyword opportunities.
  • Informs our campaign and keyword budgeting/bidding on a daily basis.
  • I wish their graphs/infographics were more ready to use so I could quickly drop into presentations instead of having to format or re-do them myself.
  • Has a bit of a high learning curve.
  • There is a limit on the number of keywords you can upload. For large clients there shouldn't be a cap. I want to be able to upload all of my client's keywords.
Great for competitive reporting for SEM clients. I use it for all my monthly performance reports to pull out specific insights on how we compare to competitors on top keywords and categories and where we have room to improve. AdGooroo allows me to format really specific and impactful recommendations that impress the client.

Kantar Advertising and Paid Search Intelligence (AdGooroo) Scorecard Summary

About Kantar Advertising and Paid Search Intelligence (AdGooroo)

The Kantar Advertising and Paid Search Intelligence service is based on AdGooroo, a Kantar company since its acquisition in December, 2012. The platform of is designed to optimize search engine marketing via, primarily, keyword research and suggestions. Kantar delivers competitor data and campaign performance analysis to fine tune pay per click (or PPC) search campaigning, and also provide visibility into organic search results as well, for search engine optimization (SEO) and brand protection.

Kantar boasts a watchful eye over 50 countries around the globe and touts a customer list of over 4,000 advertisers and agencies including familiar facades Home Depot, Walgreens, Staples, Grainger, and others. SEM Insight is the trademarked product name for Kantar's paid ad analysis system which brings insight into competitor's spend and keyword targeting. Trademark Insight is Kantar's brand protection analysis kit for rooting out scofflaws around the globe who inappropriately use your brand to promote their own. Industry Insight provides SEO / SEM organic / paid search insight, and Kantar offers professional services as well.

Kantar Advertising and Paid Search Intelligence (AdGooroo) Technical Details